Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 04-04-2017, 10:03:PM   #40
Oehli27
Club Supporter

Oehli27 is on a distinguished road
First of all: very nice job! A big big thanks! All alone the possibility to adjust the stats from to the first team promoted youth players makes the CM much better. No more 1,90m, 85kg strikers with 94 potential, 38 finishing, 55 standing tackle, 40 heading and just 30 strength.

Here are some suggestions, but i donīt know if they are possible.
- no 100% 5* weak foot/skills for youth players. Just a chance like 10-25% or so (donīt know how high the chances are without a mod)
- the same goes for the workrates. e.g. 25% for low/high and 50% medium
- for training I would like it if itīs A=45%, B=25, C=15, D=10% and F=5%. In my opinion this would be a good balance. (would make it a bit easier but not too easy and more realistic because we are all very good coaches but no coach is perfect :P)
- the possibility to change the 2nd, 3rd or 4th position of a player
- and last but not least the possibility to change the skill moves if a player

Sorry if any of these suggestions were already made.^^
Oehli27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 02:17:PM   #41
KTN981
Club Supporter

KTN981 is on a distinguished road
game crashes when morale settings is activated in the table. I activate it in the startup screen before loading the career save. game crashes right when pressing the load game button, before even selecting a saved game. cheat engine v.6.6

Last edited by KTN981; 05-04-2017 at 02:29:PM.
KTN981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 03:15:PM   #42
qasar80
Youth Team

qasar80 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTN981 View Post
game crashes when morale settings is activated in the table. I activate it in the startup screen before loading the career save. game crashes right when pressing the load game button, before even selecting a saved game. cheat engine v.6.6
It works with 6.5.1 for me.
qasar80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 03:17:PM   #43
Aranaktu
Club Supporter

Aranaktu is on a distinguished road
I've found original playergrowth.ini with CG File Explorer 17. https://pastebin.com/5TVAj8k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTN981 View Post
What's your OS?
And which script is crashing? Both?
Aranaktu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 04:13:PM   #44
qasar80
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranaktu View Post
I've found original playergrowth.ini with CG File Explorer 17. https://pastebin.com/5TVAj8k6
Ok , I think I understand this, but it will need some testing, because it's a new format with old growth curves.
From what I see it should be not very hard for me at least, but how much time will consume for you to introduce everything I'll tweak?
Basically, i see here that the value 1 is corespondent to 100% of potential in the old format. So weight age is simple, ratio- evident.
For the beginnig I will increase the percentage for younger age and post it later.
Old 05-04-2017, 04:35:PM   #45
qasar80
Youth Team

http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/GcSHxIOF/file.html
Ok, let the testing begin.
For start I see three month in which the growth will be applied. I'm not entirely sure how will that affect the growth , but I set 4, 7, 10 ( month in the season, starting with july first, or month of the calendar year, startin with januar?).
Secondly I see that player positions have separate growth curves and each group of positions have a unique string, unlike untill now with young, old, normal. So I increased values for each position group, seting at the age of 16 the value of 82% from potential.
We shall see how this will work with your tweak for young players having all over 90 potential ans especially with that 10-20 plul for primary and secondary attributes ( this I have a feeling will have to be decreased, but we will see).
Rest I'll have to research more carefully and talk with others who might have knowledge of this, but is all new and the only way to make it work is by the method of testing and failure.
Anyway, this is a strange file, because I see values set fot unused positions and no value for positions like ST and CF....but maybe those are regulated by the generic growth curve.

Last edited by qasar80; 05-04-2017 at 04:42:PM.
Old 05-04-2017, 04:48:PM   #46
KTN981
Club Supporter

KTN981 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranaktu View Post
What's your OS?
And which script is crashing? Both?
thank you for your response, and your great work.

game crashes with one or both of the morale scripts checked
also checked the video posted here just to make sure I'm doing the right steps to activate the script.
KTN981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 06:17:PM   #47
PaulC327
Club Supporter

PaulC327 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasar80 View Post
If you have more questions, I'll be glad to answer.
Hey Qasar, I tried watching that Turkish guys video Here's what I did today:

I want to add Joshua Gatt who is the default FIFA17 squads file but not in the most recent EA roster update so I took the default squads file from FIFA17\settings

-Opened default squads file with HxD deleted the beginning of the code until DB and saved as .db

-Opened default squads file in DB Master and copied Gatts record from players table out of that

-Did the same as above and opened most recent roster update from EA with DB master after converting with HxD

-Went to players table and scrolled down until all the records with just a bunch of zeroes in them and replaced the top one with Gatt's record. Now here's where I might have gone wrong, should I have instead, inserted a new record in the players table?

-then added Gatt's playerid to teamplayerlinks table putting him on Crystal Palace (i replaced an empty record with Gatts info) and also default_teamsheets table. Here's another place where I might have messed up, is there any other tables I have to add Gatt to? Should I have created a new record in these tables instead of replacing?

-Finally went to HxD and copied all the code from my edited Squads.db to the original Squads file from just before "DB" in the code (just like the Turkish video)

-Unfortunately when I try to load squads in FIFA it says file is damaged or whatever

What am I doing wrong?
PaulC327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 06:24:PM   #48
qasar80
Youth Team

PaulC327, send me your files.
I do not know if adding players to fifa 17 works. I believe it's better to edit an existing player, but send your files to me and I;ll have a look.
Old 06-04-2017, 12:17:PM   #49
PaulC327
Club Supporter

PaulC327 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasar80 View Post
PaulC327, send me your files.
I do not know if adding players to fifa 17 works. I believe it's better to edit an existing player, but send your files to me and I;ll have a look.
Ok Qasar I made a little progress on this: For some reason, the downloaded squadfiles from EA are not editable. When I tried adding Gatt to the Squad1 wifle from ModdingWay IT WORKED! So moddingway must have modified the Squadfile in a way that makes it editable. SO for now the solution is to use the MOddingway Squadfile to add players.

On another note, I am really excited to see if you figure out a way to edit playergrowth.ini through Cheat Engine, this could get interesting. For now what I'm doing is using CE to change older players age so they don't fall off the typical cliff at age 30

Last edited by PaulC327; 06-04-2017 at 12:20:PM.
PaulC327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 04:07:PM   #50
qasar80
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulC327 View Post
Ok Qasar I made a little progress on this: For some reason, the downloaded squadfiles from EA are not editable. When I tried adding Gatt to the Squad1 wifle from ModdingWay IT WORKED! So moddingway must have modified the Squadfile in a way that makes it editable. SO for now the solution is to use the MOddingway Squadfile to add players.

On another note, I am really excited to see if you figure out a way to edit playergrowth.ini through Cheat Engine, this could get interesting. For now what I'm doing is using CE to change older players age so they don't fall off the typical cliff at age 30
Ok Paul, I see though you sent me your files. So you understood the process and added the player in the moddingway squads, right?
Old 11-04-2017, 01:39:PM   #51
Aranaktu
Club Supporter

Aranaktu is on a distinguished road
UPDATE - 11.04.2017
Changed AOB in Morale scripts, so maybe it will not crash. :P
Added In-Game Hacks:
- 5 star skill moves on all players
Aranaktu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 03:31:PM   #52
maic