Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 02-04-2017, 09:57:AM   #27
qasar80
Youth Team

qasar80 is on a distinguished road
Well, I'm trying very hard to understand this on FIFA 16 CT Version 7.1 Complete version and what I wanna do is insert body types string into it since I do not know of any ce table that allows that fot fifa 16.
Also what is confusing me is, ofcourse, the string in your fifa 17 table which should allow for changing names. In ce 6.5 that is a string, but I do see only ?? at the value, no matter how I activate the cheat ( before entering career, during career, before and after entering edit player).
qasar80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 10:23:AM   #28
kelele
Club Supporter

kelele is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasar80 View Post
Yeah, that's an old one.
One problem though, you can not loan players in fifa 17.
No team will make offers, maybe one per transfer window, maybe.
Only way for existing players - via db master, using HxD hexadecimal editor.
Anyway, if you look at all fifa titles in this forums, you will see more users browsing fifa 11 than fifa 17.
A very bad omen!
this true, but you can also change potential when you buy players
kelele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 05:19:PM   #29
ramos28
Youth Team

ramos28 is on a distinguished road
you even implemented body type and transfert budget twicking ..i never thought this would be possible in fifa7.nice work bro
ramos28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 06:03:PM   #30
Aranaktu
Club Supporter

Aranaktu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Well, I'm trying very hard to understand this on FIFA 16 CT Version 7.1 Complete version and what I wanna do is insert body types string into it since I do not know of any ce table that allows that fot fifa 16.
Also what is confusing me is, ofcourse, the string in your fifa 17 table which should allow for changing names. In ce 6.5 that is a string, but I do see only ?? at the value, no matter how I activate the cheat ( before entering career, during career, before and after entering edit player).
Editing scout.ini file (EXPERIENCE_%d_PERC_FIND_PLAYERS_RANGE_%d):
https://pastebin.com/E9r23zDe

Video showing how to edit .ini file.
In this case it's "simsettings.ini". I'm changing max number of cards in a simulated game from 4 to 0.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koy_Y0bYwpg

Changing player name with CE 6.5:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki4C5YMCHEY
Aranaktu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 06:46:PM   #31
beta990
Reserve Team

beta990 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranaktu View Post
Editing scout.ini file (EXPERIENCE_%d_PERC_FIND_PLAYERS_RANGE_%d):
https://pastebin.com/E9r23zDe

Video showing how to edit .ini file.
In this case it's "simsettings.ini". I'm changing max number of cards in a simulated game from 4 to 0.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koy_Y0bYwpg

Changing player name with CE 6.5:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki4C5YMCHEY
Thanks for sharing!!

Unfortunately assemblyscan seems really slow (i5 Skylake), it it possible to speed-up the process?

Thanks again, also for your cheat table.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:02:PM   #32
qasar80
Youth Team

Well, it is said that a image equals a thousand words.
I understood perfectly the part with name changing and also the editing for ini files, although this part may take some getting used to.
However, you did a great job so far, so only minor things missings, like better morale and growth.
I hope I'll be able to solve it somehow if you won't have time.
It is hard work doing this so I can only be gratefull to you and those who do it.
And in another order: beta, wellcome back. Are you going to stay? I hope so.
Old 02-04-2017, 07:05:PM   #33
Aranaktu
Club Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by beta990 View Post
Thanks for sharing!!

Unfortunately assemblyscan seems really slow (i5 Skylake), it it possible to speed-up the process?

Thanks again, also for your cheat table.
Start assembly scan from 147000000 or 148000000.
I've noticed that most code responsible for .ini reading is located at 148000000+.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:22:PM   #34
Aranaktu
Club Supporter

UPDATE - 03.04.2017
Added some SimMatchSettings from "simsettings.ini":
- Max_injuries = 0 (0 injuries during match simulation)
- Max_cards = 0 (0 cards during match simulation)
- Don't loose stamina

Added MORALE_LEVELS (from moralesettings.ini)

I've also tried to edit "playergrowth.ini" but EA made some changes, and the file it's kinda different https://pastebin.com/irz86Q3x.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:48:AM   #35
qasar80
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranaktu View Post
UPDATE - 03.04.2017
I've also tried to edit "playergrowth.ini" but EA made some changes, and the file it's kinda different https://pastebin.com/irz86Q3x.
You mean that this is exactly how player growth looks like?
There is no value attached to the strings???
This is most interesting and will take some testing to find exactly what does what. Hope beta990 will help to.
Untill then maybe you could implement an optional choice to make young players attributes between 20-30 or at least 15-25 for primary and secondary attributes, since player growth is very slow and 16, 17, 18 years old players do not grow almost at all.
One more: is there a career_regenplayerattributes table?
Old 04-04-2017, 12:48:PM   #36
Aranaktu
Club Supporter

I not sure it exactly looks like that, I didn't unpacked it, I've rewrite it from strings found by CE. These strings have values for sure, but it will be very time-consuming job to get all values. As far as I know it's possbile to unpack files from FIFA 17, so if you know someone who can do it I'll be glad.

You can edit primary and secondary attributes range by yourself. Just right-click on "PRIMARY_ATTRIBUTES_RANGE = [10, 20]" -> Change script -> edit line 19 and line 32 -> Press "OK" -> Save table (CTRL+ALT+S)
line 19:
Code:
mov eax, 14
or
Code:
mov eax, #20 // should work too
line 32:
Code:
mov eax, 1E
or
Code:
mov eax, #30 //should work too
Do the same with secondary attributes script. :P

career_regenplayerattributes have .txt extension, so it's loaded to the game in different way. I didn't found a code responsible for that so far.
Old 04-04-2017, 01:35:PM   #37
qasar80
Youth Team

Thank you very much sir for this so far.
For sure, I will not rest untill we can tweak player growth also and we will sooner rather than later.
Old 04-04-2017, 03:49:PM   #38
PaulC327
Club Supporter

PaulC327 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You mean that this is exactly how player growth looks like?
There is no value attached to the strings???
This is most interesting and will take some testing to find exactly what does what. Hope beta990 will help to.
Untill then maybe you could implement an optional choice to make young players attributes between 20-30 or at least 15-25 for primary and secondary attributes, since player growth is very slow and 16, 17, 18 years old players do not grow almost at all.
One more: is there a career_regenplayerattributes table?
Holy crap Qasar, like you, I'm playergrowth.ini freak and was able to edit it to perfection in previous versions of FIFA but this one is TOTALLY DIFFERENT!

Side question: Do you know how to edit potential? Can it be done to an existing CM save or only before starting. If so tell me a little bit how to do it. Thanks!
PaulC327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 05:33:PM   #39
qasar80
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulC327 View Post
Holy crap Qasar, like you, I'm playergrowth.ini freak and was able to edit it to perfection in previous versions of FIFA but this one is TOTALLY DIFFERENT!

Side question: Do you know how to edit potential? Can it be done to an existing CM save or only before starting. If so tell me a little bit how to do it. Thanks!
Potential is editable, but in the way that I told regularcat in his thread.
Using HxD hexadecimal editor to create a db file, and than just editing via db master like usual. Ofcourse this works before starting a career and you can edit all existing players stats.
More detailed info about the method is at moddingway, posted by Ariel. It can be tricky, but after you understand it, it's quite easy.
Potential for youth and regenerated players is tweaked by Aranaktu in his Cheat Engine table, making them with over 90 potential, although they will grow slow and late.
If you have more questions, I'll be glad to answer.