Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-02-2017, 01:11:PM   #27
Tricolorgaucho
Club Supporter

Tricolorgaucho is on a distinguished road
Great Job benqbiggis!!!

You and Ariel are saving Fifa 17!!

P.s: Grêmio is missing Bressan( Back from loan in Penarol) and Léo Moura!

Thanks!!!!
Tricolorgaucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 07:50:PM   #28
Victor.
Senior Squad

Victor. is on a distinguished road
So, I believe we can create at least a small "patch" with these squads?

If only we could add kits and logos to unlicensed teams, it would be already a tremendous upgrade.
Victor. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 08:08:PM   #29
Halilyc
Senior Squad

Halilyc is on a distinguished road
Firstly I downloaded benqbiggis last squad file and I checked it in game its work well, I opened it with hexedit and removed codes untill to "DB" like Ariel said, I added .db extension and opened it with DB Master 15 thanks to Ariel`s xml file.

I changed Quaresma hair color for try it, I saved it and deleted .db extension. I opened it on Hexedit again and I added benqbiggis`s squad files header untill to "DB" word.

I check it in game and I got this error, Where is my problem guys ? Thanks

Error Image = http://i.hizliresim.com/4157y4.png

Last edited by Halilyc; 01-02-2017 at 08:18:PM.
Halilyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 08:21:PM   #30
Centre
Youth Team

Centre is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halilyc View Post
Firstly I downloaded benqbiggis last squad file and I checked it in game its work well, I opened it with hexedit and removed codes untill to "DB" like Ariel said, I added .db extension and opened it with DB Master 15 thanks to Ariel`s xml file. I changed Quaresma hair color for try it, I saved it and deleted .db extension. I opened it on Hexedit again and I added benqbiggis`s squad files header untill to "DB" word. I check it in game and I got this error, Where is my problem guys ? Thanks

Error Image = http://i.hizliresim.com/4157y4.png
Do not add squad files header to your db, add you db to Ariel's file. Do not cut anything! Just insert with replacement.
Centre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 09:00:PM   #31
Halilyc
Senior Squad

Halilyc is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centre View Post
Do not add squad files header to your db, add you db to Ariel's file. Do not cut anything! Just insert with replacement.
Video tutorial will be amazing, I tried like you said too but I got same error I dont know what is the problem. If I send you Teamviewer informations on pm, can you show me ?
Halilyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 11:12:PM   #32
Nadal
Club Supporter

Nadal is on a distinguished road
Great job!! But I think Palmeiras is underrated..
Camilo better than Dudu??
Nadal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 12:01:AM   #33
NaFeR
Reserve Team

NaFeR is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to NaFeR Send a message via Yahoo to NaFeR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
If only we could add kits and logos to unlicensed teams, it would be already a tremendous upgrade.
I think it should be possible to add kits and logos ONLY for new created teams. I mean, we don't know how to replace files (for example, change Chelsea's kit) because we don't know how to regenerate the files. But if we extract some existing kit, we can edit it and put into the game folder, so there's no need to regenerate since it's a new kit.
Old 02-02-2017, 03:24:PM   #34
ModdingWayAriel
Club Supporter

ModdingWayAriel is on a distinguished road
It will be great if just EA allow us to import textures to the game like PES 2017 in PS4. Also an internal editor to update squads.

With that it will be great for FIFA 18.

About importing stuff

The game does not read from folders like old FIFA's. You can not add minifaces for instance even if you place them in the right path. The only file read from folders is the locale.ini. That´s why we can´t add kits, faces, etc.

Our only hope is something like Juce Kit Server for old PES. A dll to read from folders. But this is too difficult to achieve in Frostbite because of the complex structure of this engine. And not to mention Denuvo protection that makes more difficult the situation.

So as I´ve said, we need a miracle to edit this game because frostbite blocks every path to mod.
ModdingWayAriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 05:22:PM   #35
Victor.
Senior Squad

Victor. is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaFeR View Post
I think it should be possible to add kits and logos ONLY for new created teams. I mean, we don't know how to replace files (for example, change Chelsea's kit) because we don't know how to regenerate the files. But if we extract some existing kit, we can edit it and put into the game folder, so there's no need to regenerate since it's a new kit.
What if we create teams with kits and logos and add them to the league while deleting the existing ulincesed teams, so they would be "replacing", but in reality it would be adding/deleting teams. Is that possible?
Victor. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 04:41:PM   #36
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModdingWayAriel View Post
It will be great if just EA allow us to import textures to the game like PES 2017 in PS4. Also an internal editor to update squads.

With that it will be great for FIFA 18.

About importing stuff

The game does not read from folders like old FIFA's. You can not add minifaces for instance even if you place them in the right path. The only file read from folders is the locale.ini. That´s why we can´t add kits, faces, etc.

Our only hope is something like Juce Kit Server for old PES. A dll to read from folders. But this is too difficult to achieve in Frostbite because of the complex structure of this engine. And not to mention Denuvo protection that makes more difficult the situation.

So as I´ve said, we need a miracle to edit this game because frostbite blocks every path to mod.
I'm sure it is possible but you would have to know the engine and structure in order to achieve what we want to do.

Without that knowledge all we can do is pry around and with the structure being so complicated all time spent on it would be wasted because by the time it gets cracked a new engine will be used.
Old 03-02-2017, 05:41:PM   #37
FFAA ESP AGA
Youth Team

FFAA ESP AGA is on a distinguished road
And why is not possible to export boots textures, following the same process as for the faces?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
FFAA ESP AGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 02:40:PM   #38
Dav04
Club Supporter

Dav04 is on a distinguished road
I open your file with DB Master but something with IDs not corresponding...
for example:
Aaron Ramsey have ID 186561
with name ID 155 -> Aaron
with surname/jersey ID 21573 -> Seguin

So, it's an error of xml file?
Dav04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 12:07:PM   #39
tonblacklist
Youth Team

tonblacklist is on a distinguished road
Can u unlock all boots&gloves for fifa17.
tonblacklist is offline   Reply With Quote