Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2016, 04:25:PM   #14
Grimbarian
Youth Team

Grimbarian is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Grimbarian Send a message via MSN to Grimbarian Send a message via Skype™ to Grimbarian
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWatford View Post
There is a legend on at the cheat engine forums that has made a excellent CE table where you can edit everything (Except unfortunately skill moves, work rates, and potential) including birth date, weak foot, nationality, height, weight, all stats etc. He has also put the ability in the table to get free 5 star scouts plus allowing training everyday.

Here is the link to the post http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtop...r=asc&start=15

Look for the poster name "Aranaktu"

Also "Jotabe" created a player career mode table but haven't used it
That's good news thanks! Hope work rates can be found there's a few players I'd like to fix

Last edited by Grimbarian; 01-11-2016 at 04:32:PM.
Grimbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 05:38:PM   #15
KingPanda
Club Supporter

KingPanda is on a distinguished road
I can't seem to make it work. Every time I open it, it says that it's not a cheat table.

Last edited by KingPanda; 01-11-2016 at 05:39:PM. Reason: misspelled a word
KingPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 07:51:PM   #16
varunkhanna
Youth Team

varunkhanna is on a distinguished road
Quote:
There is a legend on at the cheat engine forums that has made a excellent CE table where you can edit everything (Except unfortunately skill moves, work rates, and potential) including birth date, weak foot, nationality, height, weight, all stats etc. He has also put the ability in the table to get free 5 star scouts plus allowing training everyday.

Here is the link to the post http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtop...r=asc&start=15

Look for the poster name "Aranaktu"

Also "Jotabe" created a player career mode table but haven't used it
thanks, that manager edit works on player career as well.
varunkhanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 09:59:PM   #17
maic
Club Supporter

maic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
plus allowing training everyday.
I dont get it how that works, could someone describe it?

€: I tested it and it works fine

Last edited by maic; 01-11-2016 at 10:23:PM.
maic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 01:49:AM   #18
MrWatford
Club Supporter

MrWatford is on a distinguished road
Don't thank me guys. Go thank the creator I'm just the simple messenger
MrWatford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 05:36:PM   #19
qasar80
Youth Team

qasar80 is on a distinguished road
ok, I looked for how to use everywhere, but I cannot fully understand this cheatengine thing.
Can someone point me in the right direction because for now seems to be the only way to tweak the game a little.
Nevermind, I figure it out.
It works, at least it's a start.

Last edited by qasar80; 04-11-2016 at 06:46:PM.
qasar80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 10:01:AM   #20
PaulC327
Club Supporter

PaulC327 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by qasar80 View Post
ok, I looked for how to use everywhere, but I cannot fully understand this cheatengine thing.
Can someone point me in the right direction because for now seems to be the only way to tweak the game a little.
Nevermind, I figure it out.
It works, at least it's a start.
Qasar how does this work? I have also not used cheat engine before, can you tell me a quick step by step to edit an active manager mode career. Thank you!
PaulC327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 08:03:PM   #21
PaulC327
Club Supporter

Quote:
I have made one that only allows you to view potential and current ratings plus weak foot. Works most of the time but the pointers that allow you to change stats always change
Sorry for the double post. Watford i was wondering how with Ce you can view a players potential in manager mode?
Old 07-11-2016, 09:50:PM   #22
qasar80
Youth Team

qasar80 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulC327 View Post
Qasar how does this work? I have also not used cheat engine before, can you tell me a quick step by step to edit an active manager mode career. Thank you!
Well, for the begining, let's assume you have CE installed and the file FIFA17-CareerRelease downloaded from CE site.
Now we start the game, than FIFA17-CareerRelease, where we will see in the top left corner the button select a process to open, and obviosly we open fifa 17 exe.
Basically that is it, you'll se bellow club finances, scout management, edit player and player training.
You check, let's say edit player and activate first, than you go ingame to edit player, chose a player to edit - alt+tab and you see in CE the values of that player, wich you edit by double click an the number.
When you are satisfyed, you go in game, save the player you have entered in edit player and voila...ready.
For a new player you uncheck and check again activate first square and in game you select a new player to edit and so on....boring process, but the only for now.
For potential and other stuff not present in FIFA17-CareerRelease, I don't know, i'm curious myself too.
Perhaps Mr.Watford wants to share with us it's table.
qasar80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 07:28:AM   #23
MrWatford
Club Supporter

Quote:
Perhaps Mr.Watford wants to share with us it's table.
Hi Guys no problem. Would have replied earlier but was somewhere that their net connection was down.

̶T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶c̶k̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶v̶a̶l̶u̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶.̶ ̶I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶t̶e̶n̶t̶i̶a̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶t̶h̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶b̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶s̶c̶o̶u̶t̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶B̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶t̶o̶n̶ ̶(̶x̶b̶o̶x̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶r̶o̶l̶l̶e̶r̶)̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶c̶e̶l̶

Went to fix it but appears to be working without doing the above.

For transfer search for some reason the current and potential you usually don't have to do the above (for some reason low rated players can show up as 1 until you select them) but again for some reason the potential is off by 1. So if the real potential is 70 it will show up as 69.

Helps if you have dual monitors or shrink the FIFA window and be able to see CE as well at the same time

I will try to fix these issues but here is the current one I'm using.

http://www.filedropper.com/fifa17v2

Last edited by MrWatford; 08-11-2016 at 07:38:AM.
Old 08-11-2016, 10:10:AM   #24
Grimbarian
Youth Team

Grimbarian is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Grimbarian Send a message via MSN to Grimbarian Send a message via Skype™ to Grimbarian
Has anyone had any luck changing appearance with CE? I tried by selecting a new hairstyle on my pro then new search, new hairstyle, new search, but I wasn't narrowing down any results, would have been great to fix some of the really poorly chosen generic players' hair/beards.
Grimbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 10:31:AM   #25
PaulC327
Club Supporter

Quote:
Well, for the begining, let's assume you have CE installed and the file FIFA17-CareerRelease downloaded from CE site.
Now we start the game, than FIFA17-CareerRelease, where we will see in the top left corner the button....
Thank you so much Qasar! this is exactly what I was wondering, I have it working. The thing I didnīt realize is that you actually have to have the edit player window open at the time of editing. CE is a little confusing if you donīt have a programming background

Quote:
Hi Guys no problem. Would have replied earlier but was somewhere that their net connection was down.

For transfer search for some reason the current and potential you usually don't have to do the above (for some reason low rated players can show up as 1 until you select them) but again for some reason the potential is off by 1. So if the real potential is 70 it will show up as 69.

Helps if you have dual monitors or shrink the FIFA window and be able to see CE as well at the same time

I will try to fix these issues but here is the current one I'm using.

http://www.filedropper.com/fifa17v2
Thanks Mr Watford! Can you explain at what screen in the game I should use the table? Also is it possible to check the potential of your current players or only players that you want to buy. What I would really like to see is the current potential of my players after I buy them because of the potential variance in transfers.

Last edited by PaulC327; 08-11-2016 at 10:36:AM.
Old 08-11-2016, 11:03:AM   #26
MrWatford
Club Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulC327 View Post
Thanks Mr Watford! Can you explain at what screen in the game I should use the table? Also is it possible to check the potential of your current players or only players that you want to buy. What I would really like to see is the current potential of my players after I buy them because of the potential variance in transfers.
Of course it should work in any screen. In fact it does you just have to select the player. Should work under "sell players", "Squad report" (for some reason you don't need to select the players before being able to see their potential), "youth academy", "team sheets" etc Really should work everywhere let me know of any issues.