Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-10-2016, 06:40:PM   #53
xthescenekidx
Club Supporter

xthescenekidx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22FIFA View Post
Awesome dude! Glad to hear somebody else enjoys player career mode as well.
Yeah dude I play fifa like a RPG. That's why I was stoked for the Journey then let down you're locked into playing as this Alex Hunter fellow. I used CE a lot during my career in fifa 16 because it gave me a level of freedom of choice that the vanilla game didn't give me. Like I could create a 6' tall player and he could still become a speedster is just one example. Hell, my fifa 16 is unplayable because i over wrote the entire MLS with a NWSL/FANWSL women's patch released on this forum and created a female character with CM16 and now the game is just borked. Good example of overmodding right there lol.
xthescenekidx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 12:04:PM   #54
Grimbarian
Youth Team

Grimbarian is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Grimbarian Send a message via MSN to Grimbarian Send a message via Skype™ to Grimbarian
Did anyone get this working with Fifa17? I'm using CE 6.6 trying to increase my VP's free Kick accuracy as it's too low to be usable in the training! He was on 49, I found the correct memory address when I increased it to 50 through training, so changed it with CE to 65 but nothing happened in Fifa, no idea if I did something wrong I've never used it before!
Grimbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2016, 12:13:PM   #55
HoMi
Youth Team

HoMi is an unknown quantity at this point
Usually you have to change severel figures and locke the number so it can't change anymor by itself
Old 18-10-2016, 12:42:PM   #56
Grimbarian
Youth Team

Send a message via ICQ to Grimbarian Send a message via MSN to Grimbarian Send a message via Skype™ to Grimbarian
Oh maybe it's the locking I'm not doing, I did manage to change his shirt number with CE, I know of course you can do it in your player edit but this one worked.
Old 18-10-2016, 03:52:PM   #57
ZigaZG
Club Supporter

ZigaZG is on a distinguished road
Can you use CE on traning points ?
ZigaZG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 02:05:AM   #58
MrWatford
Club Supporter

MrWatford is on a distinguished road
Hi guys,

I put together this table. Unfortunately it doesn't allow you to edit any of the values but allows you to see player current rating, potential, weak foot, acceleration and sprint speed. It's handy for youth team to see there potential. For some reason I cannot find skill moves.

It's a bit messy but usable.

download table

I'm trying to discover work rates at the moment. Please feel free to help/improve or change the table and share with us

Last edited by MrWatford; 20-10-2016 at 02:36:AM.
MrWatford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 05:35:PM   #59
Port_Valdez
Club Supporter

Port_Valdez is on a distinguished road
Do you guys know how to change camera height and zoom settings with cheat engine for Fifa 17 ??
Port_Valdez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2016, 05:05:AM   #60
Grimbarian
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigaZG View Post
Can you use CE on traning points ?
You an use CE for skill game score to get excellent every time, I got this working last night for the advanced free kick training which is impossible to do with a player who has low free kick ability, get some points, pause and search for the number of points, unpause and increase the points by doing more of the skill game, pause and do the next search for the new number and you should get about 8 hits, change them all to 10,000 and you will finish with excellent.
Old 21-10-2016, 12:37:PM   #61
ZigaZG
Club Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimbarian View Post
You an use CE for skill game score to get excellent every time, I got this working last night for the advanced free kick training which is impossible to do with a player who has low free kick ability, get some points, pause and search for the number of points, unpause and increase the points by doing more of the skill game, pause and do the next search for the new number and you should get about 8 hits, change them all to 10,000 and you will finish with excellent.
I know that but after sometime my game crash because when i found one of does i just put them all on 10000 and do next traning and my game just crash so i need after every traning search for new codes ?
Old 21-10-2016, 04:57:PM   #62
Grimbarian
Youth Team

Did you lock the values? After the first training you'll see that only 1 of the 8 is updated in real time, this one you can safely lock to 10,000 and it should work on every training game until you restart Fifa. This is with CE 6.6
Old 21-10-2016, 10:33:PM   #63
ZigaZG
Club Supporter

Quote:
Did you lock the values? After the first training you'll see that only 1 of the 8 is updated in real time, this one you can safely lock to 10,000 and it should work on every training game until you restart Fifa. This is with CE 6.6
I got 11 process. not 8 i don't know why and i am using CE 6.6

Last edited by ZigaZG; 22-10-2016 at 01:15:AM.
Old 22-10-2016, 07:25:AM   #64
Grimbarian
Youth Team

8 was actually a random guess I didn't count
Old 22-10-2016, 11:34:AM   #65
ZigaZG
Club Supporter

Quote:
8 was actually a random guess I didn't count
Oh ok i count 11 and all of them get back to 0 when i start new traning, but on skill games works fine