Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2016, 07:01:AM   #40
seleb
Club Supporter

seleb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodorakis View Post
guys two things here;

1- I really need cheatengine to alter the broadcast camera height and zoom and nothing else.. but I see some of you are using it to alter ball physics and gameplay speed.. how's that so?

2- this is a more of a personal question.. bangus and regularcat, how do you rate this years game.. your opinions matter to me and I'm sure I'm not alone.. it'd be great if you share your take on the game..
Can you tell me how i can change the camera with cheat engine???
seleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 01:45:PM   #41
malloc84
Club Supporter

malloc84 will become famous soon enough
Just a word of warning. You can disregard this of course but code is quite clear.

Everybody (or atleast 80%) who has used Cheat Engine or any other memory modification tool and has modified the memory without proper protection is probably flagged for Online ban which means you wont be able to access FUT nor play FIFA Online. Or some combination of that but FUT ban is guaranteed.

You will still be able to get in game and play all the offline features tho.

Ignite FIFA did not have any active anti-cheats excpt few checks in FUT.
Frostbyte FIFA has active anti-cheat module which is recording player Persona and SKU ID. If it detects tampering it sends the data to EASFC site.

So, if you didnt hide CE from the game, you might be auto-reported and ban when EA feels so. I am guessing soon becuse of FUT cheaters.

While module is active all the time it mostly monitors FUT and few Online modes so if you only used CE in offline you MIGHT be safe.

Hide your CE or any other memmod tool. Frostbyte is brutal.

Last edited by malloc84; 05-10-2016 at 01:48:PM.
malloc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 02:31:PM   #42
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by malloc84 View Post
Hide your CE or any other memmod tool. Frostbyte is brutal.
Am I understanding this right? You appear to be advocating "hiding your CE" in order to be able to cheat online, while lamenting that Frostbite makes it harder to cheat. If so, and if online cheating is what people here are using cheat engine for, then this is whole thread should in fact be deleted pronto. That's as inappropriate as discussing crack versions of the game.

Last edited by bangus; 05-10-2016 at 02:41:PM.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 02:50:PM   #43
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
Am I understanding this right? You appear to be advocating "hiding your CE" in order to be able to cheat online, while lamenting that Frostbite makes it harder to cheat. If so, and if online cheating is what people here are using cheat engine for, then this is whole thread should in fact be deleted pronto. That's as inappropriate as discussing crack versions of the game.
I agree and if this is indeed the case I will delete the thread and 3 month ban those who have posted on behalf of using it for that purpose.
Old 05-10-2016, 04:18:PM   #44
malloc84
Club Supporter

Quote:
Am I understanding this right? You appear to be advocating "hiding your CE" in order to be able to cheat online, while lamenting that Frostbite makes it harder to cheat.
I am not advocating shit. If I was, I would research and post methods, trainers and other stuff to make it easier to cheat. I almost dont play FUT and couldnt care less about cheating in FUT or any other Online game mode.

I was just suggesting to "hide" the CE or whatever NOW so you avoid a pending banwave.

Obviously then dont use it in the future but if you are gonna use it (and people are using it clearly), be aware of the consquences.

I have never advocated cheating and have never posted a cheat method of any kind for any FIFA game. This is all about banwave for people who use it for small things but actually are digging a hole.

Quote:
If so, and if online cheating is what people here are using cheat engine for, then this is whole thread should in fact be deleted pronto. That's as inappropriate as discussing crack versions of the game.
Crack discussion is pointless because it cannot be done properly. Only with a loader.

And what do you think people are wanting in terms of CE hacks? A camera hack or something silly as that... Sure, 1% does but everyone is waiting for that fat juicy trainer or a method to bypass FUT protection schemes. cmon, get real.

Last edited by malloc84; 05-10-2016 at 04:39:PM. Reason: Added Content
Old 05-10-2016, 04:22:PM   #45
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by malloc84 View Post
I am not advocating shit.

Get real.
I specifically asked TWICE if that's what you were advocating or not. All you had to say was yes/no for fucks sake.

Last edited by bangus; 05-10-2016 at 04:25:PM. Reason: Removed the "Fuck off."
Old 05-10-2016, 04:46:PM   #46
malloc84
Club Supporter

Quote:
I specifically asked TWICE if that's what you were advocating or not. All you had to say was yes/no for fucks sake.
I was writing a "lenghty" post so from some perspective it can look that way.

But since I did not provide any instructions on how-to, trainers, methods for cheating, etc... I think it speaks for itself.

Just wanted to warn people not to use the memmodding tools for simple things because they will lose parts of the game.

And you didnt have to edit off the FUCK OFF ;=)
Old 05-10-2016, 05:25:PM   #47
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
I don't care what it used for as I can't control what people use it for.

All I'm saying is I don't want to read anything related to this is how you use CE to cheat online.

Anything you use it for I am all for.
Old 06-10-2016, 04:02:PM   #48
HoMi
Youth Team

HoMi is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm just using CE or something else in Singleplayer Manager-Mode to boost my Transferbudget so i can affort better Players
Old 06-10-2016, 04:08:PM   #49
bangus
Starting XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoMi View Post
I'm just using CE or something else in Singleplayer Manager-Mode to boost my Transferbudget so i can affort better Players
Sounds good homie.
Old 06-10-2016, 05:32:PM   #50
22FIFA
Youth Team

22FIFA is on a distinguished road
I use the CE to change my pro player position in career mode from striker to winger to attacking midfielder, depending on the team I move to.
22FIFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 07:23:PM   #51
xthescenekidx
Club Supporter

xthescenekidx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22FIFA View Post
I use the CE to change my pro player position in career mode from striker to winger to attacking midfielder, depending on the team I move to.
This x100 I used CE in 16 solely for the purpose of playing a created player career and modifying their playing position occasionally, and also for giving them high free kick stats so I could take free kicks.
xthescenekidx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 07:47:AM   #52
22FIFA
Youth Team

22FIFA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xthescenekidx View Post
This x100 I used CE in 16 solely for the purpose of playing a created player career and modifying their playing position occasionally, and also for giving them high free kick stats so I could take free kicks.
Awesome dude! Glad to hear somebody else enjoys player career mode as well.
22FIFA is offline   Reply With Quote