Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-09-2016, 02:14:AM   #27
Victor.
Senior Squad

Victor. is on a distinguished road
I really enjoyed PES 2017 when I played friday with my friend's PS4. However, I saw the graphics on PC and it was trash.

I'll see if your mod convinces me to buy the game. It really is the best PES I experienced since the PS2.
Victor. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2016, 03:36:AM   #28
::..Federico Debla..::
Fan Favourite

::..Federico Debla..:: is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
I really enjoyed PES 2017 when I played friday with my friend's PS4. However, I saw the graphics on PC and it was trash.

I'll see if your mod convinces me to buy the game. It really is the best PES I experienced since the PS2.
I played it on PS4, and in all honesty, my GFX MOD 2.1 puts PS4 graphics to shame. Humble opinion. If only we could get the breathing effect, the grass particles coming out of players boots, the water splashing on rainy days, etc. Those little effects from the PS4 version... the PC version would beat them all, hands down.
Old 19-09-2016, 04:55:PM   #29
Victor.
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
I played it on PS4, and in all honesty, my GFX MOD 2.1 puts PS4 graphics to shame. Humble opinion. If only we could get the breathing effect, the grass particles coming out of players boots, the water splashing on rainy days, etc. Those little effects from the PS4 version... the PC version would beat them all, hands down.
It's really good, man, but unfortunately my fps dropped a lot. Is there a possiblity of releasing a lighter version? I play on a GTX 670.
Old 19-09-2016, 05:32:PM   #30
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
And the whole "PC graphics downgraded, not on par with CurrentGen Consoles" is gone with my GFX MOD,
The issue isn't with colors, and even though the PC version looks washed out the color palette Konami uses is much more real-life accurate than EA's cartoon color palette.
The visual issue with PES 2017 PC is in the level of detail.
The PS4 version has next-gen graphics/textures while the PC version has last-gen graphics which are DEFINITELY downgraded substantially. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaiPMpRS82E

Last edited by bangus; 19-09-2016 at 05:36:PM.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2016, 07:02:PM   #31
Sepak
Cocaine

Sepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond repute
I think night matches improve a lot, vanilla's look way too dark, I like it.
Old 19-09-2016, 07:52:PM   #32
Fan Favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor. View Post
It's really good, man, but unfortunately my fps dropped a lot. Is there a possiblity of releasing a lighter version? I play on a GTX 670.
I will try that. As soon as I figure out how to stop my PC from rebooting when playing FIFA 17, I will release a new version, less CPU-consuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
The issue isn't with colors, and even though the PC version looks washed out the color palette Konami uses is much more real-life accurate than EA's cartoon color palette.
The visual issue with PES 2017 PC is in the level of detail.
The PS4 version has next-gen graphics/textures while the PC version has last-gen graphics which are DEFINITELY downgraded substantially. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaiPMpRS82E
That is true as well. You're right.
BUt I've had a PS4, and had PES 2016, and even though the color palette was way better than in PC, it still wasn't realistic enough. And sometimes you can't fix that from the TV menu.

That's the PC version with my Mod. I assure you, PS4 doesn't go nowhere near that. There's nothing to envy here.
And (IF) as soon as Jenkey gets back to modding, like he's been saying in his Website, I am 100% we'll get some of the PS4 treats for PC.
Old 19-09-2016, 08:50:PM   #33
Victor.
Senior Squad

Quote:
I will try that. As soon as I figure out how to stop my PC from rebooting when playing FIFA 17, I will release a new version, less CPU-consuming.

Thanks!
Old 19-09-2016, 09:09:PM   #34
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Yeah, those PC screens look VERY nice, big improvement.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2016, 09:34:PM   #35
Fan Favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
Yeah, those PC screens look VERY nice, big improvement.
Last PES image, I promise.
This is what I'm working on right now:

I would LOVE to do that for FIFA as well, but can't because of this: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...18&postcount=7
Old 20-09-2016, 12:14:AM   #36
Victor.
Senior Squad

^^

I really like 2 and 4! Your GFX mod works fine in my FIFA 17 demo. It's weird, because I had performance issues with my PES 2017 demo using your mod.

If you could make a palette like 2 or 4 to FIFA 17 it would be great.
Old 27-09-2016, 07:17:PM   #37
MoXoB
Club Supporter

MoXoB is on a distinguished road
Game is not started(
MoXoB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2016, 12:00:PM   #38
supersnatch
Club Supporter

supersnatch is on a distinguished road
Awesome mod !