Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16-09-2016, 08:00:PM   #14
::..Federico Debla..::
Fan Favourite

::..Federico Debla..:: is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by javieracdc View Post
Good work!
I think that mod could be very good only in night match...day match for me doesnt need a mod
Quote:
Originally Posted by diego_la12 View Post
Great work.. For me, day matches its too shiny (maybe more dark)... night matches are perfect

Sorry for my bad english.. Maybe EA can be fix in final version.. I have ps4
Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
In my opinion the day looks alright, if you could make colors pop a bit more it would be much better and the night set is too dark, floodlights are very bright and tend to wash out colors, keep that in mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halilyc View Post
Thanks bro its worked but I think you can improve this, we`ll wait other versions

Thank you all for the Feedback. I'll bare this in mind for upcoming versions when the full game is out there.
However, I did this real quick because I couldn't play with the default color palette. Too pale.

BTW you can Switch this On/Off by pressings the Scroll Lock key on your Keyboard.
That way, if you want to use it for Night Matches only, you can disable it when playing Day Matches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzeeSpellz View Post
Over saturated
Original Fifa looks spot on with colours
Don't use it then bro. It's fine by me =)
Old 17-09-2016, 08:17:AM   #15
DizzeeSpellz
Senior Squad

DizzeeSpellz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
Don't use it then bro. It's fine by me =)
I'm won't, simply giving feedback. It's far too over saturated bro

I'm not currently taking requests

DizzeeSpellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2016, 10:30:AM   #16
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzeeSpellz View Post
I'm won't, simply giving feedback. It's far too over saturated bro
That's not feedback, that's being unnecessarily rude. And you've done that twice now. There's a way of giving critical feedback while acknowledging the modder's efforts. Check Halilyc's comment for an example.

"Thanks but for me it's too over-saturated."
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2016, 12:44:PM   #17
passwordV
Club Supporter

passwordV is on a distinguished road
Ignore ignoramuses.

Good job mate, keep it up, I love this kind of game editing, I hope you can get even more options the users can choose from. Even though the first try might be a bit too saturated but it's still way better than the original, dull colouring.
passwordV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 01:04:AM   #18
Fan Favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
That's not feedback, that's being unnecessarily rude. And you've done that twice now. There's a way of giving critical feedback while acknowledging the modder's efforts. Check Halilyc's comment for an example.

"Thanks but for me it's too over-saturated."
Thank you.
Old 18-09-2016, 01:05:AM   #19
Fan Favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by passwordV View Post
Ignore ignoramuses.

Good job mate, keep it up, I love this kind of game editing, I hope you can get even more options the users can choose from. Even though the first try might be a bit too saturated but it's still way better than the original, dull colouring.
Sure thing bro!
I'm a bit taken by PES right now. Got the full game and I'm (surprisingly) enjoying it.

Will be back when FIFA 17 full game comes out and I promise a lot of different presets that will suit different tastes.
Old 18-09-2016, 07:04:AM   #20
The Wizard
Reserve Team

The Wizard is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Sure thing bro!
I'm a bit taken by PES right now. Got the full game and I'm (surprisingly) enjoying it.

Will be back when FIFA 17 full game comes out and I promise a lot of different presets that will suit different tastes.
Great news! Maybe you can create also different presets for day and night games.
The Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 07:18:AM   #21
Fan Favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wizard View Post
Great news! Maybe you can create also different presets for day and night games.
Definetely in my plans, mate!
Old 18-09-2016, 08:29:AM   #22
The Wizard
Reserve Team

The Wizard is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Definetely in my plans, mate!
Nice!
The Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 08:33:AM   #23
jamesdawn
Club Supporter

jamesdawn is on a distinguished road
Excelent mod mate!

Is it possible to use the presets that you made for fifa 16 ? Or is not compatible ?

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk
jamesdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2016, 09:41:AM   #24
Fan Favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdawn View Post
Excelent mod mate!

Is it possible to use the presets that you made for fifa 16 ? Or is not compatible ?

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk
They should.
Although I can't guarantee they will look as intended, since the lighting and shaders are new in FIFA 17, hence the 'blur' effect in far objects, like a distant fog, and the gradient you can see in the turf colors growing from darker (bottom of your screen) to lighter (top of your screen).

But please, feel free to try!
Old 18-09-2016, 02:05:PM   #25
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Sure thing bro!

Not to go off topic but is PES any good and if so what platform are you playing it on ?
Old 18-09-2016, 08:55:PM   #26
Fan Favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
Not to go off topic but is PES any good and if so what platform are you playing it on ?
Look, I had 0 expectations.
I was invited to a test-play event here in Buenos Aires a few weeks ago. Tried it on PS4. I thought "it's good but..... meeh". Wasn't convinced.

I got the demo for PC this week. Played a couple of matches and thought to myself it was very different from the demo I tried. It feels so much more fluid and organic. They added a few new animations (not as much as I would want) that really do make the difference. It's very responsive. So I went ahead and purchased the full game. I was never planning to do that. This year it was "FIFA or nothing for me" and the demo changed all of that, and I don't regret it, I'm having a blast with the full game.

And the whole "PC graphics downgraded, not on par with CurrentGen Consoles" is gone with my GFX MOD, which you can check here if you want: https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pe...updated.76712/

So yeah, I'm enjoying it a lot. Yesterday I played it like 4 hours straight.
Reminds me of PES 2013 in the good way.

Don't get me wrong, I think FIFA 17 is AMAZING. I believe it's a true football simulator, can't imagine a football game getting better than that. It's got everything, but PES is worth it too. You won't get as many animations, but I think it captures the essence of the sport. It's got a different approach to it.

Last edited by ::..Federico Debla..::; 18-09-2016 at 08:58:PM.
::..Federico Debla..:: is offline   Reply With Quote