Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-06-2016, 10:19:PM   #27
Sepak
Cocaine

Sepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by django8989 View Post
does this mean my theory about interviews and awards in cm may be true?
I think it will be used for player animations in matches, goal celebrations, and all sorts of reactions.
Old 09-06-2016, 04:16:AM   #28
krisaju95
Manager

krisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepak View Post
I think it will be used for player animations in matches, goal celebrations, and all sorts of reactions.
+1. Would be nice to have those press conferences, but it will get redundant, just like the commentary.

For some reason I feel like they should somehow try to add a feature in the game where minifaces are dynamically generated. Or at least generated from the actual face of the player. It will make things a lot more uniform, just like back in FIFA07 or 08. If they do it the FIFA07 way, where the players all wore white kits, except they change the kits based on which club they are transferred to (either for squad updates or in career mode), then that would look pretty cool. Rather than having press conferences, they could have pictures of the player holding the new shirt. Also, like in FIFA Manager, there should be a notification asking for which kit number you would like to assign, so the "press conference" pic could show the back of the shirt accordingly.

Quite a few features in FIFA Manager that they could adopt in FIFA actually. Contracts details and clauses could be replicated for instance. Selecting the final quad to be used in the different competitions so that those not in the (for example) Premier League squad, will continue playing in a mock reserve team, maybe notifications from the Reserve team manager saying that a youth player is in form, could be promoted temporarily (Staff members would be great, something similar was present in FIFA07).

Training players to play in positions other than their current set postions would be sick. This was also possible in FIFA Manager (Damn I miss playing FIFA Manager )

Setting up more events on the calendar during career mode, like Player awards ceremony, player presentations, maybe training camps

krisaju95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 06:14:AM   #29
Sepak
Cocaine

Sepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond repute
I want them to revamp the skill moves, you can basically move the thumb as you want and the player will do a skill perfectly, this is so arcady and the reason I stopped playing the game online, people overusing this is frustating, they should do something that requires practice and that it can fail from time to time, not always working.
Old 09-06-2016, 07:31:AM   #30
SlimOntario2033
Senior Squad

SlimOntario2033 will become famous soon enoughSlimOntario2033 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I want them to revamp the skill moves, you can basically move the thumb as you want and the player will do a skill perfectly, this is so arcady and the reason I stopped playing the game online, people overusing this is frustating, they should do something that requires practice and that it can fail from time to time, not always working.
yeah but then ea will get a big shitstorm from fut-kids.
SlimOntario2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 09:39:AM   #31
lth19951021
Senior Squad

lth19951021 is on a distinguished road
At least I want there is no more winter gear bug in FIFA 17.
lth19951021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 05:32:PM   #32
django8989
Youth Team

django8989 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisaju95 View Post
+1. Would be nice to have those press conferences, but it will get redundant, just like the commentary.

For some reason I feel like they should somehow try to add a feature in the game where minifaces are dynamically generated. Or at least generated from the actual face of the player. It will make things a lot more uniform, just like back in FIFA07 or 08. If they do it the FIFA07 way, where the players all wore white kits, except they change the kits based on which club they are transferred to (either for squad updates or in career mode), then that would look pretty cool. Rather than having press conferences, they could have pictures of the player holding the new shirt. Also, like in FIFA Manager, there should be a notification asking for which kit number you would like to assign, so the "press conference" pic could show the back of the shirt accordingly.

Quite a few features in FIFA Manager that they could adopt in FIFA actually. Contracts details and clauses could be replicated for instance. Selecting the final quad to be used in the different competitions so that those not in the (for example) Premier League squad, will continue playing in a mock reserve team, maybe notifications from the Reserve team manager saying that a youth player is in form, could be promoted temporarily (Staff members would be great, something similar was present in FIFA07).

Training players to play in positions other than their current set postions would be sick. This was also possible in FIFA Manager (Damn I miss playing FIFA Manager )

Setting up more events on the calendar during career mode, like Player awards ceremony, player presentations, maybe training camps
Interesting, what do you think the bit with martial and memphis' shirts in the changing room was (especially since they are both young and promising)?
django8989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 06:36:PM   #33
matteoz
Youth Team

matteoz has a little shameless behaviour in the past
martial is on the cover, and both martial and memphis weren't scanned for fifa 16, so I take it as a 'hey, we updated the premier league for the new game'.

I'm sure we will see career mode through the eyes of a manager now, from the in-match scenes in the changing room to the daily training. EA stated that the new game would be a "major leap forward in personalization, immersion and competition". maybe the facial gestures recorded with funky cameras will be used to show emotions in the changing room, or even for post match press conferences.

Also, the player who presumably is Martial walking through the tunnel in the last third of the trailer actually isn't him (have a look at the name of his kit), leading me to believe it's actually showing the player career mode, and how it will follow the player we use up close to experience the atmosphere.

whatever it might be, I can't wait.
matteoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 01:50:AM   #34
krisaju95
Manager

krisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
true. the only skill move i have seen not working is the rainbow flick, the rest work 100% of the time

Quote:
Interesting, what do you think the bit with martial and memphis' shirts in the changing room was (especially since they are both young and promising)?
martial because he's on the cover, memphis' shirt just happens to be next to his, probably implies he's scanned

Old 10-06-2016, 08:14:AM   #35
*aLe
Youth Team

*aLe has a spectacular aura about*aLe has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
It could aswell be a new cutscene, maybe used before a pre-match team talk.
Let's wait and see.
TOLD YA SO.
*aLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 10:04:AM   #36
krisaju95
Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by *aLe View Post
It could aswell be a new cutscene, maybe used before a pre-match team talk.
Let's wait and see.
hopefully it'll be dynamic then and not pre-recorded. (think transfers)

Old 10-06-2016, 05:53:PM   #37
qasar80
Youth Team

qasar80 is on a distinguished road
Wasn't there David Rutter who said not so long ago that fifa does not use scripts to thing like these? (transfers , player movement)
I wonder what they'll sell us this year.
If Alaba going to juve 100% in career is not script , then I'm a green alien in visit on earth.
qasar80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 05:38:PM   #38
nimnim
Senior Squad

nimnim will become famous soon enoughnimnim will become famous soon enough
https://twitter.com/FIFA_Infinity/st...28837832249348
Old 12-06-2016, 07:30:PM   #39
nimnim
Senior Squad

nimnim will become famous soon enoughnimnim will become famous soon enough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD1cPEnjLDo