Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home


Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 16 Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2015, 09:15:AM   #14
xKira
Youth Team
 
xKira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 120
xKira is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gora17891 View Post
no working with 2.70 , 2.71 zipped version 64 bit and 2.76 .
rx3 files are not shown wen i try to open .
try onother 2.71, maybe the 32 bit
__________________
■My Gallery
xKira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 12:01:PM   #15
krisaju95
Manager
 
krisaju95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,122
krisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKira View Post
Krisaju do you think that with a new version of "WorldWideTeam - FIFA15 FacGen ModelSet - by Josué" would work?
it could. you'll have to ask josue.
__________________

krisaju95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 02:53:PM   #16
gora17891
Youth Team
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 468
gora17891 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKira View Post
try onother 2.71, maybe the 32 bit
not working with 32 bit too !! nothing happened .
gora17891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 04:43:PM   #17
krisaju95
Manager
 
krisaju95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,122
krisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by gora17891 View Post
not working with 32 bit too !! nothing happened .
Then try the installer file rather than the zipped file
__________________

krisaju95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 05:23:PM   #18
gora17891
Youth Team
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 468
gora17891 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisaju95 View Post
Then try the installer file rather than the zipped file
thats also no working
gora17891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 06:39:PM   #19
xKira
Youth Team
 
xKira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 120
xKira is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gora17891 View Post
thats also no working
are you saying that you see the addon, but it gives you an error when you are trying to import?

are you doing like this? https://youtu.be/z4XJwmFXrsI?t=24s
__________________
■My Gallery
xKira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 01:15:PM   #20
jestemjestem
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 21
jestemjestem is on a distinguished road
hello,
me to, I've some export problems and errors (python scripts, lines, etc. something about geometry, something about mesh...).
the head for example is exported without any modification, so I find the same head as at the beginning...
any idea?
jestemjestem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2016, 03:36:PM   #21
xKira
Youth Team
 
xKira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 120
xKira is on a distinguished road
The facegen model works fine on the fifa 15 head, then you can import the head in creation master that will convert that for you, and afterwords you reimport the converted head file in blender to adjust the mouth(as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEqJjLldRTY )
remember to app the light map and if you want the boumpy one.
__________________
■My Gallery
xKira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2016, 03:27:PM   #22
jestemjestem
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 21
jestemjestem is on a distinguished road
export issue

hi,
any idea about following errors:

Traceback (most recent call last)
File "MBlender-2.72-windows64\fifa-tools\scripts\fifa_operators.py",line 1509, in invoke
File "MBlender-2.72-windows64\fifa-tools\scripts\fifa_operators.py",line 325, in overwrite_geometry_data
File "MBlender-2.72-windows64\fifa-tools\scripts\fifa_operators.py",line 377, in convert_original_mesh_to_data
File"<string>, line1, in <module>
indexError: BMElemSeq(index): outdated internal index table, run ensure_lookup_table()first

location: <unknown location>:-1

to precise, these are coming with export of blender (saved as) model, but when I'm trying to export directly rx3, "just worked" models, I've nearly the same error message
blender version is 2.72 with File "MBlender-2.72-windows64\fifa-tools\scripts\fifa_operators.py",line

I've already tried earliest (2.72) Blender version but I've had some importation of textures problems
My OS: win7/64 integral
HELP please

Last edited by jestemjestem; 18-02-2016 at 06:27:PM.
jestemjestem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2016, 04:13:AM   #23
marcas
Youth Team
 
marcas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 264
marcas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKira View Post
The facegen model works fine on the fifa 15 head, then you can import the head in creation master that will convert that for you, and afterwords you reimport the converted head file in blender to adjust the mouth(as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEqJjLldRTY )
remember to app the light map and if you want the boumpy one.
Hopefully there is a FIFA 16 modelset coming soon - so we don't have to adjust the mouth from FIFA 15 modelset.
marcas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2016, 12:42:PM   #24
xKira
Youth Team
 
xKira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 120
xKira is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jestemjestem View Post
hi,
any idea about following errors:

Traceback (most recent call last)
File "MBlender-2.72-windows64\fifa-tools\scripts\fifa_operators.py",line 1509, in invoke
File "MBlender-2.72-windows64\fifa-tools\scripts\fifa_operators.py",line 325, in overwrite_geometry_data
File "MBlender-2.72-windows64\fifa-tools\scripts\fifa_operators.py",line 377, in convert_original_mesh_to_data
File"<string>, line1, in <module>
indexError: BMElemSeq(index): outdated internal index table, run ensure_lookup_table()first

location: <unknown location>:-1

to precise, these are coming with export of blender (saved as) model, but when I'm trying to export directly rx3, "just worked" models, I've nearly the same error message
blender version is 2.72 with File "MBlender-2.72-windows64\fifa-tools\scripts\fifa_operators.py",line

I've already tried earliest (2.72) Blender version but I've had some importation of textures problems
My OS: win7/64 integral
HELP please
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy-ApR4nVdw
Follow this tutorial step by step, and then you caonvert the face in cm and correct the mouth in blender
__________________
■My Gallery
xKira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2016, 12:44:PM   #25
xKira
Youth Team
 
xKira's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 120
xKira is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcas View Post
Hopefully there is a FIFA 16 modelset coming soon - so we don't have to adjust the mouth from FIFA 15 modelset.
i sent an e-mail to josuelmm92 who made the facegen model for fifa 15, to ask if he could do the new favrgrn model, but he didn't answer.
__________________
■My Gallery
xKira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2016, 09:05:PM   #26
marcas
Youth Team
 
marcas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 264
marcas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKira View Post
i sent an e-mail to josuelmm92 who made the facegen model for fifa 15, to ask if he could do the new favrgrn model, but he didn't answer.
Don't nag him. He is working on it
marcas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





































All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:36:AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
You Rated this Thread: