Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 15 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2015, 12:08:PM   #53
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Getting some great cpu v cpu games with these settings:

difficulty level legendary
game speed slow
sprint speed 55
acceleration 70
shot error 75
pass error 75
pass speed 80
line height 20
length length 45
line width 35
first touch control error 80
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 12:36:AM   #54
crabshank
Youth Team

crabshank is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
Getting some great cpu v cpu games with these settings:

difficulty level legendary
game speed slow
sprint speed 55
acceleration 70
shot error 75
pass error 75
pass speed 80
line height 20
length length 45
line width 35
first touch control error 80
Are you getting the CPU to make good through balls? Because without cl.ini, they (Arsenal) would hardly try them no matter what tactics I used.
crabshank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 01:06:AM   #55
crabshank
Youth Team

I have a CPU vs CPU only Career with Arsenal and it's annoying because most of the games are draws aginst opposition they should be beating.

Also what's annoying is at the end of the match, if the CPU wants to park the bus or follow any other gameplan, you can't override it.

It can't be that hard for EA to add a list menu for player instuctions and subs so that we can have a proper Coach Mode, but they either haven't thought of it or they don't want to, maybe because it would show up the CPU.
Old 06-08-2015, 12:12:PM   #56
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabshank View Post
Are you getting the CPU to make good through balls? Because without cl.ini, they (Arsenal) would hardly try them no matter what tactics I used.
This is one of the issues with CPU v CPU games. I have tried to help improve that by raising accel and ball speed, hoping this will cue the AI to make more runs and long passes. But I would guess the only way to guarantee you'll see more through balls would be to edit individual team attack strategies, which I haven't tried yet.
Old 06-08-2015, 12:41:PM   #57
crabshank
Youth Team

These values are high, but in cl.ini they greatly increase the number of through balls and the variety of crosses.

[]
THROUGH=700
THROUGH_PASS=700
THROUGHBALL=700
THROUGH_LOB=200
THROUGH_GROUND=700
CROSS_SCOOP=100
CROSS_LOW=150
CROSS_EARLY=1000
CROSS_GROUND=150
CROSS_LOW_EARLY=350
CROSS_GROUND_EARLY=400
CROSS_GROUND_PLACEKICK=2147483647
CROSS_LOW_PLACEKICK=2147483647
Old 06-08-2015, 02:04:PM   #58
bangus
Starting XI

Quote:
These values are high, but in cl.ini they greatly increase the number of through balls and the variety of crosses....
One major problem with CPU v CPU is that there is only one set of sliders to adjust CPU gameplay. So you already have both CPU teams playing the same: same abilities, same line settings, same defensive attack settings, etc. You're doing the same thing here with these cl codes: making every CPU team play the same long ball tactics style. But that's not realistic because many teams play slow buildup/possession football. If you're looking for realism with these CPU v CPU games, you won't get it by editing codes. You have to edit each team's individual offense/defense tactics.

EDIT: I tried an experiment, I set one team's custom tactics to 100 (crossing, long passing, buildup speed, risky passing) and sure enough they played a long ball attack style when I played CPU v CPU. So there's your answer.

Last edited by bangus; 06-08-2015 at 03:21:PM.
Old 06-08-2015, 05:03:PM   #59
darthheber
Youth Team

darthheber is on a distinguished road
Question?

Are you able to pause a cpu-cpu game, move the controller so you are in control & make tactical changes, substitutions etc. and then move the controller back to cpu vs cpu?
darthheber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 11:12:PM   #60
crabshank
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
One major problem with CPU v CPU is that there is only one set of sliders to adjust CPU gameplay. So you already have both CPU teams playing the same: same abilities, same line settings, same defensive attack settings, etc. You're doing the same thing here with these cl codes: making every CPU team play the same long ball tactics style. But that's not realistic because many teams play slow buildup/possession football. If you're looking for realism with these CPU v CPU games, you won't get it by editing codes. You have to edit each team's individual offense/defense tactics.

EDIT: I tried an experiment, I set one team's custom tactics to 100 (crossing, long passing, buildup speed, risky passing) and sure enough they played a long ball attack style when I played CPU v CPU. So there's your answer.
But with mixed passing and balanced risk I was expecting through balls when there were good opportunities, especially by a player like Ozil, but even on legendary they hardly ever played a good through ball behind the back line like you'd expect.
Old 06-08-2015, 11:12:PM   #61
crabshank
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthheber View Post
Are you able to pause a cpu-cpu game, move the controller so you are in control & make tactical changes, substitutions etc. and then move the controller back to cpu vs cpu?
Yes
Old 06-08-2015, 11:24:PM   #62
crabshank
Youth Team

See the first post for my FIFA 16 speculation.
Old 07-08-2015, 02:37:AM   #63
steven2212
Reserve Team

steven2212 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
It is possible!
Here it is!

You can import sideselect.big into data_front_end.big and regenerate or just copy data_front_end.big and data_front_end.bh into your main FIFA 15 folder.
http://1drv.ms/1KaJaF3

Good news everybody!

This should be possible in exactly the same way in FIFA 16, judging how nothing but the user interface has been changed in the sideselect screen.

The only thing I can think of that would block this is if EA deliberately changed the code, but I bet they didn't; we'll know when the demo comes out anyway.
Thats great news, i hope you can help us to make it happen again if EA don't allow we to do it in CM, with the AI developing in fifa 16, i hope we can have better CPU vs CPU
steven2212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 03:34:PM   #64
dobcse
Club Supporter

dobcse is on a distinguished road
hello crabshank you can do it league mod too?im then mourinho thanks crasbank big respect
dobcse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2015, 03:59:PM   #65
salpipatarecas
Youth Team

salpipatarecas is on a distinguished road
I love CPU vs CPU games. The problem is that there is no team DNA or Home Advantage.
If i play a Barcelona vs. "any inferior team", it is possible that the inferior team can play better than Barcelona.
I used some patches in older fifas that solved this issue for some teams, but there is much more to be improved.
salpipatarecas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
career, cpu