Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 15 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-07-2015, 09:39:AM   #14
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by crabshank View Post
First thing is that the CPU is making subs and tactical changes for my team.
And why would that be upsetting to you? It's a CPU v CPU game, the CPU is running the teams, I thought that was the whole point of all this.

bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:06:AM   #15
steven2212
Reserve Team

steven2212 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
And why would that be upsetting to you? It's a CPU v CPU game, the CPU is running the teams, I thought that was the whole point of all this.

It's ok with the CPU running the team, compare with playing everygame or sim boringly the whole season. It's a nice option to play and enjoy the game.

I hope he can release the file so i watch CPU vs CPU some boring match instead of simming boringly.
steven2212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 10:20:AM   #16
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven2212 View Post
It's ok with the CPU running the team, compare with playing everygame or sim boringly the whole season. It's a nice option to play and enjoy the game.

I hope he can release the file so i watch CPU vs CPU some boring match instead of simming boringly.
I was responding to his surprise and annoyance that the CPU was changing players and tactics for his team. Of course the CPU is going to change things, what did he expect?
Old 17-07-2015, 10:24:AM   #17
bangus
Starting XI

And people, this is the internet, so be aware of posters who say they have been able to edit something, but who don't post how they did it. There was a guy here 2 years ago who posted he found a way to customize faces in the in-game editor. We kept asking him to post the solution and we're STILL asking...
Old 17-07-2015, 10:46:AM   #18
steven2212
Reserve Team

Quote:
And people, this is the internet, so be aware of posters who say they have been able to edit something, but who don't post how they did it. There was a guy here 2 years ago who posted he found a way to customize faces in the in-game editor. We kept asking him to post the solution and we're STILL asking...
I hope that he really finds the way to do it, i thought i could be done, but never successful myself.
Old 17-07-2015, 10:55:AM   #19
bangus
Starting XI

Quote:
I hope that he really finds the way to do it, i thought i could be done, but never successful myself.
I guess I'm missing something, I don't see how this would solve the issue you mentioned about simming. You can only sim CPU games in career mode because you only control one team. Even if someone comes up with a side switcher, you still won't be able to use it in career mode instead of simming. The game won't allow you to play the games of teams you don't control.
Old 17-07-2015, 10:58:AM   #20
crabshank
Youth Team

crabshank is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I guess I'm missing something, I don't see how this would solve the issue you mentioned about simming. You can only sim CPU games in career mode because you only control one team. Even if someone comes up with a side switcher, you still won't be able to use it in career mode instead of simming. The game won't allow you to play the games of teams you don't control.
Not true, you can even play as the other team.
crabshank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 11:03:AM   #21
steven2212
Reserve Team

No, i mean i only want to watch my team vs other team in career mode that i dont want to play. I only need to move the controller to the middle like in kick-off.
Old 17-07-2015, 11:03:AM   #22
bangus
Starting XI

Quote:
You keep posting comments but you don't post the fix... Post the fix, c'mon, let's see what you got.
Old 17-07-2015, 11:03:AM   #23
steven2212
Reserve Team

Quote:
Can you please tell us how to do it? i really want to try.
Old 17-07-2015, 11:04:AM   #24
bangus
Starting XI

Quote:
No, i mean i only want to watch my team vs other team in career mode that i dont want to play. I only need to move the controller to the middle like in kick-off.
I thought there was a manager-only option in career mode for this...?
Old 17-07-2015, 11:05:AM   #25
crabshank
Youth Team

Quote:
I was responding to his surprise and annoyance that the CPU was changing players and tactics for his team. Of course the CPU is going to change things, what did he expect?
Because if EA did it, you could control the d-pad "ultra-attacking" etc. options and the CPU wouldn't make/take subs for/from you.
Old 17-07-2015, 11:06:AM   #26
crabshank
Youth Team

Quote:
You keep posting comments but you don't post the fix... Post the fix, c'mon, let's see what you got.
I'm uploading it right now, a few mins.

Tags
career, cpu