Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 15 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-04-2015, 08:54:AM   #40
gora17891
Youth Team

gora17891 is on a distinguished road
can you make fifa 15 pitch colour like ur fifa 14 ?
gora17891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 05:10:AM   #41
jeetmusic
Fan Favourite

jeetmusic will become famous soon enoughjeetmusic will become famous soon enough
soon releasing v .9.8.3 turf screenshots.

jeetmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 01:02:PM   #42
gora17891
Youth Team

gora17891 is on a distinguished road
its nice . when it will be available ?
gora17891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 03:43:PM   #43
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Nice to see you finally on FIFA 15 I really liked the high contrast mow patterns of your screenshots.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 04:55:PM   #44
jeetmusic
Fan Favourite

jeetmusic will become famous soon enoughjeetmusic will become famous soon enough
to the moderators:

plz change my thread name to [DOWNLOAD]Jeet's Graphics Package 15

thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gora17891 View Post
its nice . when it will be available ?
soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
Nice to see you finally on FIFA 15 I really liked the high contrast mow patterns of your screenshots.
thanks bro.

Last edited by jeetmusic; 12-04-2015 at 05:10:PM.
Old 12-04-2015, 07:56:PM   #45
jeetmusic
Fan Favourite

released v 9.8.4.

screenshots added in 1st page!

download link inserted.

please enjoy and comment!

to the moderators:

plz change my thread name to [DOWNLOAD]Jeet's Graphics + Gameplay Package 15

please

Last edited by jeetmusic; 13-04-2015 at 12:10:AM.
Old 13-04-2015, 12:16:AM   #46
jeetmusic
Fan Favourite

just a note on the next version.

v 9.8.5 will capture real player movements that will not only make the player motions ultra realistic but will be a compelling addon to the hands on matchday experience of the gaming simulation!

real player individuailty and realistic player motion will take your gmaeplay experience to the next level and will simply blow your mind away!

of course the special treatment will go to the top teams but the core advances will be applicable for all!

stay tuned!
coming soon!
Old 13-04-2015, 12:45:AM   #47
::..Federico Debla..::
Fan Favourite

::..Federico Debla..:: is on a distinguished road
Hey JeetMusic...
One question: Do you have your graphics settings set to medium or low? What's your AA setting?.

I'm asking you this because your screenshots look very low quality, and I don't think it's your mods fault but your PC specs. I would really love to see some HQ screenshots of your patch from a high end PC before I try it. But your own screenshots don't "sell" it good enough.

No mean to offend you at all.
Old 13-04-2015, 01:18:AM   #48
jeetmusic
Fan Favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
Hey JeetMusic...
One question: Do you have your graphics settings set to medium or low? What's your AA setting?.

I'm asking you this because your screenshots look very low quality, and I don't think it's your mods fault but your PC specs. I would really love to see some HQ screenshots of your patch from a high end PC before I try it. But your own screenshots don't "sell" it good enough.

No mean to offend you at all.
i'm not an expert at tweaking graphic setting..
actually these screenshots are taken in windowed mode and not at MAX Resolution.

maybe someone who is an expert at this can use my patch and post some HQ pics.maybe you can..

actually to me gameplay is more important than getting MAX graphic.
my screen size is only 1366* 768.

as for gameplay in new version i can tell you its 100% ******real.
note this is with default db & demo version.

edit: it has been my dream since fifa 10 to play with real players with real individuality in real arenas.
and with this version my dream has been fulfilled. thank you god & EA.

Last edited by jeetmusic; 13-04-2015 at 01:22:AM.
Old 13-04-2015, 02:11:AM   #49
Fan Favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetmusic View Post
i'm not an expert at tweaking graphic setting..
actually these screenshots are taken in windowed mode and not at MAX Resolution.

maybe someone who is an expert at this can use my patch and post some HQ pics.maybe you can..

actually to me gameplay is more important than getting MAX graphic.
my screen size is only 1366* 768.

as for gameplay in new version i can tell you its 100% ******real.
note this is with default db & demo version.

edit: it has been my dream since fifa 10 to play with real players with real individuality in real arenas.
and with this version my dream has been fulfilled. thank you god & EA.

OK. I will backup my FIFA folder so I can install your lastest version and take a couple of HQ Screenshots for you. If I don't like it I can go back to my previous FIFA.

BTW looking forward to your next release, seems you've discovered something special =)
Old 13-04-2015, 04:22:AM   #50
Fan Favourite

OK, so...
I installed your lastest Pack but WITHOUT your ENB and your SWEETFX because I got my own settings, which I love.
Now, having said that, let me show you the screenshots first and then I'll tell you mu opinion.

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

As you can clearly see there's a big difference in the colors of the pitch between different images of the same match. In some, the pitch looks darker and with more contrast. In some others (specially during the match itself with the gameplay camera) the pitch looks lighter, you can barely notice the stripes (of the pitch design). But one thing stands out above all in every image: It's just TOO NOISY. It should be a lot smoother.

Compare that to these images without your patch:

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

I know it's just a matter of taste afterall, but in my opinion the second set of images looks far smoother and realistic. Both sets use the same SweetFX (by me) but one is using your mod and one uses the default turf from EA.

Other than that... I honestly couldn't tell any difference in graphics or gameplay. Just the pitch. I have regenerated twice. The gameplay speed is the same (no superslow), player bodies looked the same, etc.

Hope my feedback helps in one way or the other.

Thank you JeetMusic.

Sorry for the big images, but there's no SPOILER tag in these boards, so I couldn't hide them.

Last edited by ::..Federico Debla..::; 13-04-2015 at 04:27:AM.
::..Federico Debla..:: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2015, 06:10:AM   #51
jeetmusic
Fan Favourite

i would love to see screenshots with ENB + Sweetfx.

will release v 9.8.5 soon and would like to take feedback from others who are using it on the demo.

no offense but FIFA without the patch is pain while with it it is beautiful.

if the gameplay was that good without mods then no one would care to tweak it because it is already perfect.

some users are noticing big changes in graphics and gameplay and i would honestly go with their opinion because i've felt the same.
anyway,your feedback is valuable but i think you're missing something very good.
Old 13-04-2015, 06:34:AM   #52
jeetmusic
Fan Favourite

released v 9.8.5.

plz feedback from people using fifa 15 original demo with default db.

thank you.