Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 23-01-2015, 09:51:AM   #53
leungtl
Manager

leungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
I've already decided what I'll buy. Either two Gtx 970 or 980. If I can really afford 980. I'll buy dual 980. Now worst thing is, None of the things to play in Max settings are available here. Atleast its not in Chittagong. [Maybe in Dhaka it is, but thats too far. Best to buy online]. Even Gtx 760 is not here. No i7, i5.

Filled with intel GPU. And older i5 CPU.

Now, just tell me if its safe to buy from Amazon? Cause I'm going to buy $2000 stuffs from online and if I dont get the parts and loose the money, I'm dead meat. Is it safe to buy from Amazon?

Edit: 960 better than 970 or 980? If no, then its out of list.

In order of performance, 980 is best, followed by 970 then 960.. But the 970 is much better value for money as the performance increase in a 980 is not that big.

Amazon is very safe, HOWEVER if your Bangladesh postal service is unreliable and "loses" your package, then you are going to be in a world of hurt. How much do you trust them?
Old 23-01-2015, 10:35:AM   #54
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by leungtl View Post
In order of performance, 980 is best, followed by 970 then 960.. But the 970 is much better value for money as the performance increase in a 980 is not that big.

Amazon is very safe, HOWEVER if your Bangladesh postal service is unreliable and "loses" your package, then you are going to be in a world of hurt. How much do you trust them?
In Bangladesh you can trust nothing.
As I'm kid I don't know anything about shipping. So this things I'll order can directly come to the place I'll tell? Or it will be sent in Bangladesh first, and then Bangladeshi mail posters or whatever that is will send it to me?
Its becoming a nightmare to be day by day. Most of the time there are two possible things that can happen here;
1) The object that I brought will be broken cause of lack of efficiency and stupidity of the Mail posters.
2) They will open the package and steal it.

So its not safe at all.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 02:53:PM   #55
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Amen. Old people never understand what we go through.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2015, 03:03:PM   #56
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

I'm getting sick now. What will I do!! If this $ 2000 gets stolen or damaged, I'm seriously a dead meat. Now I guess you all realized why I said I'm living in a land of A-holes.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
Old 24-01-2015, 12:43:AM   #57
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
With 2 GTX 970 or 2 GTX 980, your PC may well be well above $2000.
Old 24-01-2015, 01:33:AM   #58
Theodorakis
Banned

Theodorakis will become famous soon enough
there's no way of getting away with 2 gtx980's with 2000$ budget..

besides; two gtx 980's wont do you any good if you dont have a cpu to handle that, we're talking intel haswell 4xxxk cpu's at least..

also, to handle two gtx980's you gotta have a decent power supply with at least 800-1000w output..

and I'm not talking about the monitor you choose to play.. with a 60hz high latency monitor, why the hell do you wanna have sli setup?

so forget it.. go for two 960's if you want sli setup, but first sort your logistics problem.. use a big company like dhl-ups and insure the contents if you can.I know they deliver to a desert in china with literally no one living, so odds are small that they're not gonna deliver to you.. pay a little bit more, be safe..

so, to sum up

1- go for an intel cpu, at least the i5 or i7 for the better and with letter "k" (for overclocking)
2- go for a single 970 or sli 960..
3- 8gb of ram would be just enough, go for 12 or 16 if you can
4- have a decent psu, very crucial this..
5- get a monitor with at least 120hz refresh rate, you just wont believe the difference btw 60hz and 120hz.. I just bought an AsusRog PG278Q and my god it is unbelieveable.. 2k with 144hz just amazing..
Theodorakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 04:53:AM   #59
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

So, from my $2000 budget I've seen that I can actually buy it. I'm going to buy other hardwares like monitors later. I dont need to waste money on it this time cause fixing the PC's intestine is a lot important this time.

I'm going to buy Two Gtx 970.
Core i7 4790K
16 GB RAM
1000/1200 W PSU

So, please let me know will two 970 can be handle by i7 4790K? It says its compatible when I selected in pc parts picker.

About monitor thing; I'm not going to buy monitor this year. It will be asking too much too my parents. I can buy next year [Only if I did good again :P]
But, whats the point of buying 120hz monitor when games are barely able to run in 60 fps? Like Dual 970 will give me only 60 Fps. And each frame will be run twice on my 120 hz monitor. And I've seen in 75hz monitor that 60 games are lagging in 75hz, maybe it might happen in 120hz too. Maybe laess in 120hz, but more in 144hz.

But those are not important. Just let me know what I need to do for having two gtx 970? Will the specs I mentioned be able to handle two of it?

Edit: Oh, and how much more to Dhl for shipping $2000 stuffs? Another $ 2000 or 1000?

Last edited by Sami 1999; 24-01-2015 at 04:57:AM.
Old 24-01-2015, 06:44:AM   #60
newbie original
We apologize for keeping the yellow too long

newbie original is just really nicenewbie original is just really nicenewbie original is just really nicenewbie original is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by azrael View Post
Amen. Old people never understand what we go through.
Unless you are also old. In which case, they DO understand what you go through.

░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓███abcdegfgh:███▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░
sdfsgss=3445522217456

Code:
~ Keyboard not found!
~ Press ENTER to continue ...
newbie original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2015, 06:58:AM   #61
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
Quote:
So, from my $2000 budget I've seen that I can actually buy it. I'm going to buy other hardwares like monitors later. I dont need to waste money on it this time cause fixing the PC's intestine is a lot important this time.
Did you consider taxes and most importantly international shipping/custom fees to Bangladesh?
Old 24-01-2015, 07:43:AM   #62
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by nady View Post
Did you consider taxes and most importantly international shipping/custom fees to Bangladesh?
I've already arranged $500 for those. Is that enough or it needs more?

Old 24-01-2015, 04:27:PM   #63
Theodorakis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie original View Post
Unless you are also old. In which case, they DO understand what you go through.

perfect.
Old 24-01-2015, 04:41:PM   #64
Theodorakis
Banned

Quote:

I'm going to buy Two Gtx 970.
Core i7 4790K
16 GB RAM
1000/1200 W PSU

So, please let me know will two 970 can be handle by i7 4790K? It says its compatible when I selected in pc parts picker.

About monitor thing; I'm not going to buy monitor this year. It will be asking too much too my parents. I can buy next year [Only if I did good again :P]
But, whats the point of buying 120hz monitor when games are barely able to run in 60 fps? Like Dual 970 will give me only 60 Fps. And each frame will be run twice on my 120 hz monitor. And I've seen in 75hz monitor that 60 games are lagging in 75hz, maybe it might happen in 120hz too. Maybe laess in 120hz, but more in 144hz.

But those are not important. Just let me know what I need to do for having two gtx 970? Will the specs I mentioned be able to handle two of it?

Edit: Oh, and how much more to Dhl for shipping $2000 stuffs? Another $ 2000 or 1000?
you'll be perfectly fine with two gtx 970's and 4790k.. bear in mind compatibility is a different story, even the i3's would be compatible with your gpu's but it wont be sufficient in demanding applications..

about 120 hz.. well I've been playing video games before you were born.. I've only been into 144hz gaming for a few years and I've got one of the best monitors in business right now..

most people spend huge money on hardware and then use a mediocre monitor, you really dont want to do that.. if you have 60fps in your games and nothing more, then your framerate is limited to your monitor Hz to prevent tearing (whcih can be corrected by enabling v-sync, or g-sync recently).. you can easily get something like 100-110 fps with your setup even in the most demanding games like the forthcoming gta5 and battlefield 4...

144hz is more fluid, but I just cant explain this to you.. you have to live it.. if you want to live a similar experience with your current setup, watch 50fps football games or videos via sopcast or youtube.. normal videos you experience are usually 25 or 29 fps, and 50fps videos make a huge difference.. it will be the same story for gaming..

let me know how you feel about it after trying

Last edited by Theodorakis; 24-01-2015 at 04:45:PM.
Old 24-01-2015, 06:17:PM   #65
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodorakis View Post
you'll be perfectly fine with two gtx 970's and 4790k.. bear in mind compatibility is a different story, even the i3's would be compatible with your gpu's but it wont be sufficient in demanding applications..

about 120 hz.. well I've been playing video games before you were born.. I've only been into 144hz gaming for a few years and I've got one of the best monitors in business right now..

most people spend huge money on hardware and then use a mediocre monitor, you really dont want to do that.. if you have 60fps in your games and nothing more, then your framerate is limited to your monitor Hz to prevent tearing (whcih can be corrected by enabling v-sync, or g-sync recently).. you can easily get something like 100-110 fps with your setup even in the most demanding games like the forthcoming gta5 and battlefield 4...

144hz is more fluid, but I just cant explain this to you.. you have to live it.. if you want to live a similar experience with your current setup, watch 50fps football games or videos via sopcast or youtube.. normal videos you experience are usually 25 or 29 fps, and 50fps videos make a huge difference.. it will be the same story for gaming..

let me know how you feel about it after trying
Glad to know 970 is compatible and good to go.

But sadly, I can't spend money on monitor now. It will be a huge mistake. I would rather buy if its possible later. Which I guess wont be in next 3 years. None of this shit would happen only if the parts were available in Bangladesh.

Edit: About FPS thing, I know how it feels. Max FPS I got was 75 [I got 300 fps before but no use in 75hz monitor]. 75 is more smooth than 60. But to me now 60 is quite enough cause quite recently, I'm playing many games in 5-10 fps [Far cry 3 for example]

Last edited by Sami 1999; 24-01-2015 at 06:21:PM.