Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home



Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 18-01-2015, 11:02:AM   #40
chygry
Starting XI
 
chygry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,558
chygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nice
Well! Best of luck from me! By the way what was the deal you mentioned if you don't mind my asking? :s
chygry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 12:30:PM   #41
Sami 1999
Reserve Team
 
Sami 1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 864
Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by chygry View Post
Well! Best of luck from me! By the way what was the deal you mentioned if you don't mind my asking? :s
Well, I'm not nerd. And I don't study much. But my dad always keep me engaged in studies but I still get bad marks in exam. But last year [2014] I never listened to him and I always kept playing/ doing all other stuffs except study. So I had a lot of problems with my parents as they want me to be a nerd. So I made a deal with them;" that if I get good marks in final exam, they've to give anything I demand." And they agreed as they knew that I can't even do well while I study all day. So it was obvious that I would definitely fail in exam. But I somehow managed to get 80+ in all subjects which was even better than the expected marks I made in the deal. So now they are bound to give me whatever I want. And I'm going to buy FIFA 15, PC and a new internet connection. So you can see that I got very lucky this time and I might not get this type of shot next time. Thats why I'm trying to get a PC that can run whole Ps4 generation games.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ndr3i View Post
So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 12:35:PM   #42
chygry
Starting XI
 
chygry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,558
chygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
Well, I'm not nerd. And I don't study much. But my dad always keep me engaged in studies but I still get bad marks in exam. But last year [2014] I never listened to him and I always kept playing/ doing all other stuffs except study. So I had a lot of problems with my parents as they want me to be a nerd. So I made a deal with them;" that if I get good marks in final exam, they've to give anything I demand." And they agreed as they knew that I can't even do well while I study all day. So it was obvious that I would definitely fail in exam. But I somehow managed to get 80+ in all subjects which was even better than the expected marks I made in the deal. So now they are bound to give me whatever I want. And I'm going to buy FIFA 15, PC and a new internet connection. So you can see that I got very lucky this time and I might not get this type of shot next time. Thats why I'm trying to get a PC that can run whole Ps4 generation games.
I don't mean to be a dick but your parents sound like the worst parents. But still you're basically abusing them. That's no kind of life! I'm glad that you did well at school, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
So now they are bound to give me whatever I want.
Shame! I'd specifically know what i would, no problems either.
chygry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 12:51:PM   #43
Sami 1999
Reserve Team
 
Sami 1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 864
Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Ah, dont take it in that way. And I don't mind if you called my parents worst. They gave a lot of pain to me. And so its not abusing. Btw, they are now happy with my results and they said I deserve it [To buy PC]. So its not a bad thing after all. And now I've to only study for 3 hours per day [Made agreement with them]. And I can do whatever I want the rest of the time. Cause they now realized that I dont do good in exam if I keep studying whole day. So it all ended in better than I thought. [I actually get worse in studies if I'm in pressure. So I actually need free times which I hadn't back in 2013 and time before that, so I kept failing or I get bad marks.]

Edit: So I guess I should end this topic and think about my PC. I'll try to buy it from online if I can't find it. And only place my Dad trusts is Amazon. So it will be another pain if I cant find these parts in Amazon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chygry View Post
I don't mean to be a dick but your parents sound like the worst parents.
Nah, I didn't mind and I'm sorry because of the long arguments and talking crap [See post #34] Sorry again. Lets skip those topics.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ndr3i View Post
So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Last edited by Sami 1999; 18-01-2015 at 01:00:PM.
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 01:09:PM   #44
chygry
Starting XI
 
chygry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,558
chygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
Ah, dont take it in that way. And I don't mind if you called my parents worst. They gave a lot of pain to me. And so its not abusing. Btw, they are now happy with my results and they said I deserve it [To buy PC]. So its not a bad thing after all. And now I've to only study for 3 hours per day [Made agreement with them]. And I can do whatever I want the rest of the time. Cause they now realized that I dont do good in exam if I keep studying whole day. So it all ended in better than I thought. [I actually get worse in studies if I'm in pressure. So I actually need free times which I hadn't back in 2013 and time before that, so I kept failing or I get bad marks.]

Edit: So I guess I should end this topic and think about my PC. I'll try to buy it from online if I can't find it. And only place my Dad trusts is Amazon. So it will be another pain if I cant find these parts in Amazon.


Nah, I didn't mind and I'm sorry because of the long arguments and talking crap [See post #34] Sorry again. Lets skip those topics.
I see... Now i've got almost all the info i need.

I find casual conversation more interesting than talking about something that is almost common sense. I mean you just have to google and you can get all the information you want about PCs. But as my main man said he gave you a good piece of advice, so it's all good. leungtl was the person. Listen to him in the future!

EDIT: And we skip nothing!
chygry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 01:17:PM   #45
Sami 1999
Reserve Team
 
Sami 1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 864
Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Dude I'm just a kid and I don't know about these things a lot. It was a common sense to search it on Google. I did it as well. But now by taking my question in this forum, I got very useful informations. I was planning to buy a single Gtx 760 when I googled. But now I learned that I need dual GPU and 970 to run games smoothly. Thanks to all who helped me. So it might be useless thread for you. But it was a very needed thread for me. Or I could never build a good gaming PC.

And ok, we didn't actually skipped, did we? We had a lot of arguments. So what I meant was to end this topic & let me focus on what this thread really meant to be.

Edit: Ok, if this thread is so useless to you guys. You can always delete this thread. And now I've all the informations, I don't need this thread anymore. Sorry if this thread was a Spam. Please delete it.

Last edited by Sami 1999; 19-01-2015 at 06:04:PM.
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 01:24:PM   #46
chygry
Starting XI
 
chygry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 4,558
chygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nice
What? It's all okay. I'm glad that you got all the info you needed. Don't hesitate to ask again! : )
chygry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2015, 07:54:AM   #47
leungtl
Manager
 
leungtl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 6,951
leungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant future
Be sure to update us when you finish building it Sami
__________________
leungtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2015, 12:25:AM   #48
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC
 
Pogba4Now's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 12,215
Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
You're 15, you don't do well at school and when you do well, your parents give you a $2000 gaming desktop? Shocking. Kids these days.

Anyway, you don't necessarily need dual 970s. You'll do perfectly fine with a single 970. If you are not satisfied, you can still add a second 970 later on. My advise would be to try a single 970 first. This will save your parents some money.

What case are you going to buy?
__________________
.
Pogba4Now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2015, 12:34:PM   #49
Sami 1999
Reserve Team
 
Sami 1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 864
Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
You think what I'm doing is wrong? Let me tell you all the whole story:
I never ask them for anything. I've only ask them for PC cause I did very good results. I could have ask for more but I sacrificed everything else for PC. You all think I'm stupid right? Ok, keep thinking. And you say I'm not satisfied? I can't even go outside. Its been 5 months that I last went to market for shopping. And they are often not satisfied with me. So no getting a PC after long time of struggle is not an easy task. Why am I telling this anyway! You guys will never know how my life is cause you never experienced it.

Keep thinking its shocking that I'm so stupid and hurt my parents. [Actually they always keep me in pressure]. I don't need to explain anything. And ah, I've learnt something; I made a mistake for sharing personal information. Now I see how far it can go.

Unlike other kids I actually don't keep asking for $ 2000. Or I could buy $2000 PC every year like my friends do. This is my last post here. If its not very hard then I hope that the moderators would be kind enough to delete this thread. Please, DELETE this thread. I don't want it anymore!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nady View Post
Kids these days.
Thank you D:

No more updates from me. I'm not going to tell what I'm going to buy, it will make it go more worse.

Last edited by Sami 1999; 22-01-2015 at 12:41:PM.
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2015, 05:07:PM   #50
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC
 
Pogba4Now's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 12,215
Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
You are exaggerating to my post dude. Times have changed and the culture also has. When I was 15 (which was 12 years ago!), what I would have gotten at best would have been a family computer that would have been used for occasional games and mainly work. But times have changed. I did not say you are "stupid" nor did I say anything bad about your parents so relax.

One more thing: never take anything personal over here because it is a soccer forum and especially in these forums, everyone makes fun or each other. We do not necessarily mean what we say. My comment was more of a general comment, not specifically to you.

Update us on your final decision . Lots of people have helped you here therefore you can't turn your back on us once you found what you needed.
__________________
.
Pogba4Now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2015, 05:15:PM   #51
leungtl
Manager
 
leungtl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 6,951
leungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant futureleungtl has a brilliant future
Sami, Nvidia just released the GTX 960 (which is ~200USD and can buy from Amazon).

If you really want to buy two cards instead the one, this more cost-friendly option is probably the way to go.

For reference, you can see from the results here that you can run Crysis 3 at 60fps on max settings in Full HD, which means you'll definitely be able to run any game on high settings:
http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages...review,17.html
__________________
leungtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2015, 05:44:PM   #52
Sami 1999
Reserve Team
 
Sami 1999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 864
Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
I've already decided what I'll buy. Either two Gtx 970 or 980. If I can really afford 980. I'll buy dual 980. Now worst thing is, None of the things to play in Max settings are available here. Atleast its not in Chittagong. [Maybe in Dhaka it is, but thats too far. Best to buy online]. Even Gtx 760 is not here. No i7, i5.

Filled with intel GPU. And older i5 CPU.

Now, just tell me if its safe to buy from Amazon? Cause I'm going to buy $2000 stuffs from online and if I dont get the parts and loose the money, I'm dead meat. Is it safe to buy from Amazon?

Edit: 960 better than 970 or 980? If no, then its out of list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nady View Post
1)You are exaggerating to my post dude. Times have changed and the culture also has. When I was 15 (which was 12 years ago!), what I would have gotten at best would have been a family computer that would have been used for occasional games and mainly work.

2)One more thing: never take anything personal over here because it is a soccer forum and especially in these forums, everyone makes fun or each other. We do not necessarily mean what we say. My comment was more of a general comment, not specifically to you.

3)Update us on your final decision . Lots of people have helped you here therefore you can't turn your back on us once you found what you needed.
1) My dad bought PC back in 1999 so that he can play "The House of The Dead" and occasionally do other works in it. Never knew PCs are brought in a house for working.

2) Okay.

3) Okay.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ndr3i View Post
So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Last edited by Sami 1999; 22-01-2015 at 05:56:PM.
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




Register to
remove these ads.



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:46:PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
You Rated this Thread: