Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 17-01-2015, 06:46:AM   #27
Pogba4Now
Yellow Card :: Exp. 17/05/14 :: Slowing Azrael's PC

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Pogba4Now Send a message via Skype™ to Pogba4Now
As for cases, I strongly recommend NZXT cases. They are very good value for money, quality and have stunning designs.

Here's my NZXT phantom 410

And here's my desktop thread: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=190095
Old 17-01-2015, 06:49:AM   #28
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Hmm I like it too. Does it support optical drive? I saw many case that doesnt support one.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 06:50:AM   #29
Pogba4Now

Pogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to beholdPogba4Now is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by leungtl View Post
Also I can't stress this enough: Please let a professional build your PC! It sounds like you don't really know what you're doing and you're investing in some serious hardware, so an extra $50-100 could save you from accidentally damaging some gear (as I've learnt in the past...).
Not necessary IMO but I think it's safest to have a professional to help. I built my desktop completely on my own with the help of youtube videos but it took hours and hours.
Old 17-01-2015, 06:56:AM   #30
Pogba4Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
Hmm I like it too. Does it support optical drive? I saw many case that doesnt support one.
Of course. You have to buy it separately and put it in one of the bays.

I bought a bluray drive for $70 but I am sure you can get for cheaper.
Old 17-01-2015, 07:17:AM   #31
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Asus BW-12B1ST/BLK/G/AS Blu-Ray/
DVD/CD Writer is $ 45 only. Is it good enough? Or I need a more faster one? Whats the required burning speed to run games smoothly?

Edit: Oh, even though I'm not planning to buy a new monitor but I still have a question. Is it wise to get an 120 hz monitor? Most of the game wont give me 120 fps even with a monster PC. And I've never seen 120 hz monitor with my own eyes. So I dont know how 60 fps will look in 120hz. I've 75 hz monitor and 60 fps seems lagging terrifically in it. So I guess 60 hz monitor is a good choice.

And should I take broadband connection or wi-fi? My DSL connection gives ping over 500ms. Can I play Fifa with such ping or I cant connect? I cant play Fifa with my dsl connection btw. But will a broadband/WiFi of 500ms ping can let me play Fifa? Or I need latency below 100?

Last edited by Sami 1999; 22-01-2015 at 01:15:PM.
Old 17-01-2015, 01:38:PM   #32
theo
VII

theo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to behold
don't build a gaming PC just for FIFA, do it if you play other games too. if not, grab a PS4 and play it on that, it's a way better experience.

a friend of mine built a $2K PC and just plays World of Tanks...

edit: and yes, 500ms is a lot.
Old 17-01-2015, 02:22:PM   #33
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

If you see my targeted hardwares, you can see that I'm planning to play all games in max settings for next 3-5 years. And I actually play different games and mostly games that contains shooting and high gore level like Max Payne 3 and so on. So I rather buy a PC.

Also the first gaming machine I ever had was PC. I did bought a PS2 before and I regretted buying it. Also I cant handle Gamepads. Born playing with keyboard and mouse. Also I can't play Ps3/2 games in Ps4. And Ps4 is expensive anyway. So spending a bit more money makes sense.

But what makes me sick in consoles mostly is that I can't use keyboard and mouse. I even play Fifa with keyboard. And I love to mod games which is pretty much impossible on consoles. So I guess PC is my choice. Thanks for the advice But I'm PC gamer.

Last edited by Sami 1999; 22-01-2015 at 01:16:PM.
Old 17-01-2015, 04:53:PM   #34
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

The F**K. I can't find Gtx 970!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is wrong with this country. I'm still searching it. Damn.

I'm seriously pissed off now -________- Living in a land of idiots. Infested by total nonsense and complete A-holes. people here are telling that a Gtx 550 and core i3 can run all games in max settings.!!!!!!!

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.

Last edited by Sami 1999; 17-01-2015 at 06:58:PM.
Old 18-01-2015, 04:57:AM   #35
Pogba4Now

Quote:
Living in a land of idiots. Infested by total nonsense and complete A-holes.
Just because a video card is not available.
Old 18-01-2015, 07:06:AM   #36
chygry
Starting XI

chygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nice
Quote:
The F**K. I can't find Gtx 970!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is wrong with this country. I'm still searching it. Damn.

I'm seriously pissed off now -________- Living in a land of idiots. Infested by total nonsense and complete A-holes. people here are telling that a Gtx 550 and core i3 can run all games in max settings.!!!!!!!
Stop the nonsense rant! Ever heard of online buying/ordering/and so on amongst other things? I would recommend but i can't get my head around the ones i would usually recommend right now.
chygry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 10:26:AM   #37
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by nady View Post
Just because a video card is not available.
No. You guys can only know if you ever visit my country. I'm saying it because they are trying to convince my dad about system specs that can't even run most of the games. They are telling me that intel graphics cards are good and 2 GB RAM is enough. And saying Gtx 550 is good to run games in max settings. They trying to deceive just like what they did back in 2008. Now think about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chygry View Post
Stop the nonsense rant! Ever heard of online buying/ordering/and so on amongst other things? I would recommend but i can't get my head around the ones i would usually recommend right now.
For your kind information; I'm only 15 years old and everything I buy are from my dad's money. And its obvious that I can't keep telling to buy PC from online. He doesn't want to buy things from online. So it was good if I could find the hardwares in my country. So, its not nonsense either. I could buy things from online if it was my own money. I didn't need to bother buying from my country then. So please think before you post.

Last edited by Sami 1999; 18-01-2015 at 10:38:AM.
Old 18-01-2015, 10:40:AM   #38
chygry
Starting XI

chygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nice
Quote:
I'm only 15 years old and everything I buy are from my dad's money. And its obvious that I can't keep telling to buy PC from online. He doesn't want to buy things from online.
I always think thoroughly before i post! Well at least your dad has got principles then. I mean i'm the same, you've got to have principles. No other way. And i'm not your dad.
chygry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2015, 10:52:AM   #39
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Good thing I can still force my dad to buy from online as he lost in the deal he made with me. Even though it will be hard to make him shopping online. But I guess I've got no other choice. He agreed before to buy FIFA 15 online. So I guess, I can still convince him [To buy GPU/ CPU online].

Btw, I've finally got one store that's good. But I can't go there until Tuesday. But I guess I can find the required parts there.

Last edited by Sami 1999; 18-01-2015 at 10:55:AM.