Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.50 average. Display Modes
Old 09-04-2015, 04:06:PM   #287
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Indeed.

Not going to reply here again.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 04:23:PM   #288
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
I fucked your mum, Sami.

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 04:53:PM   #289
zlojack
Starting XI

zlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pele
Hey Sami, you'd probably get better responses if you weren't such a little drama queen bitch. And on top of that, you're rude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
Edit: Thanks to all who helped me here. This thread is no longer needed. Delete it. This thread is useless now.
Quote:
Edit: Ok, if this thread is so useless to you guys. You can always delete this thread. And now I've all the informations, I don't need this thread anymore. Sorry if this thread was a Spam. Please delete it.
Quote:
No more updates from me. I'm not going to tell what I'm going to buy, it will make it go more worse.
Quote:
Okay, easy there. But I guess you're right after all. Time to close this thread finally. Thank you all for helping
Quote:
Edit: Over 1 month of discussion and in the end came to nothing (-_-)
Sorry for wasting your time guys. Apologies.
Quote:
Edit: Btw, I'm sorry for troubling you. But I never insist anyone to help me. You can simply ignore this thread if you don't like this thread. Sorry for troubling you.
Quote:
Worst decision for even posting in this thread again. All it does is bullshit!
Quote:
This is horsecrap! I'm getting sick dealing with you guys, it was and is a simple topic and you guys made it like something serious!!!
Quote:
I'll no more mention about what I'm upto cause all it does is complete mess.
Quote:
I won't even mention what I'm after. Reason: Same as last post.
Quote:
Nobody forced you to answer my question.

No, I don't think I employed you. All I did is just ask about some games, if you don't wanna answer- you don't need to :/

Edit: Okay whatever. Don't even reply here anymore. I'll find it on my own. Happy now?
Quote:
@Back Door Skip: No.

Thats it! I had enough here, everytime I post- all I see is trouble. Silenced.
Quote:
Indeed.

Not going to reply here again.
Old 09-04-2015, 05:19:PM   #290
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

I thought you guys were rude, but whatever. Now you have pointed out all my ass hole bitchy posts- we can finally stop?

Besides, I'm new to this internet forum things. Didn't know what kind of post is appropriate.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.

Last edited by Sami 1999; 09-04-2015 at 05:22:PM.
Old 09-04-2015, 05:26:PM   #291
chygry
Starting XI

chygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nice
You're acting like a bipolar person! Sudden mood swings etc. At least you're admitting that you've been posting like a cretin.
chygry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 06:12:PM   #292
zlojack
Starting XI

zlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pele
You post demands with multiple exclamation points and expect people to react positively, but usually that comes across as rude. Remember, when you type something, it is not what you meant, but how it is read that is important. Written communication should be handled carefully and with much tact, especially when you are asking for help. If you want to offend or dismiss, then by all means write however you please, but not when you are looking for advice or support.

And when you get a ton of good advice from a bunch of experienced, smart people who know what they're talking about, take it. Especially when you fucking asked them for help! Nothing is more annoying that getting asked for help and advice, taking the time to respond, collect information and administer the advice based on experience, only to have the obsessive young snot-nosed shitbag who asked in the first place dismiss that advice.

Half of the things you've posted in this thread about what you want from your computer are idiotic. It's a computer, one of many you will have in your life, provided you don't end up working in a GAP t-shirt factory that collapses and kills you. So chill out, take the great advice given by numerous posters here and fucking buy the goddamn computer instead of obsessing over it. Spending $3,000 on a computer to play video games is idiotic and bordering on obscene. Especially considering that 1/4 of your country's population lives below the international poverty line.

Oh, by the way, you can't see the difference between 50 and 60 FPS other than in your imagination.
Old 09-04-2015, 06:21:PM   #293
chygry
Starting XI

chygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nicechygry is just really nice
Hahaha yeah exactly, couldn't have said it any better myself. It's truly infuriating when a person asks for help regarding whatever, gets plenty of good advice and then pretty much pisses on the people who gave it in the first place.
chygry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 06:27:PM   #294
theo
VII

theo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to beholdtheo is a splendid one to behold
haha I just noticed that I was his age when I joined the forum.

difference is I'm not a cvnt anymore.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:54:PM   #295
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Ah, ok guys I finally realized my mistake. Please don't get me wrong guys. Its true I'm a bit sort of idiot but I am new and I was confused lots of time. Like when I posted something wrong and came to know its not liked by others- I was like "Shit I messed up again. Gotta fix it" but posted something more idiotic and it continued in this way which caused me posting sudden mood change posts that I thought was going to fix it but made it more idiotic. I don't have mental issues (Ignore my signature, not serious in what I wrote in my sig) or anything like that guys, but I admit I, m sort of idiot ;) Hope you guys still not angry with me.

Good thing is, I'm glad I didn't go for SLI. Most of the games of this gen doesn't support SLI or have issues with it (Blame developers? ). All games are just running fine with single 980 and thats cool :). Thank you all for the help.

Last edited by Sami 1999; 11-04-2015 at 08:57:PM.
Old 11-04-2015, 09:17:PM   #296
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
The graphics on Goldeneye were pretty good, what was the FPS for that?

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 09:25:PM   #297
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Haven't test that as I don't have it. BF4 got 60 fps. Far cry 4 was 40 fps average.

Old 11-04-2015, 09:36:PM   #298
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Btw I have never brought games from online. Does online version cost more? I mean FIFA 15 on origin shows Rs 3499 which is about USD 75 or something like that. Should I buy iy from origin or I should just buy disk version which costs less but I heard it has issues (lags) for drm or whatever protection they implemented?

Old 11-04-2015, 09:38:PM   #299
Theodorakis
Banned

Theodorakis will become famous soon enough
you seriously won't need 4x antialiasing with the bf4 or stuff like that in 1440p.. don't get obsessed with your "I have to max it out!" feeling.. just go for the ultra, and maybe a bit of an anisotropic filtering and you're good to go for most of the games..
Theodorakis is offline   Reply With Quote