Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 14 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2014, 02:38:AM   #14
krisaju95
Manager

krisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dramacydal View Post
And that menas what??The game continues into next year and unlike FIFA 15 you keep everything.This is the reason Im staying in this game
Really? That's perfect. I didn't know that. Fifa world servers are a lot better than the regular fut servers, at least that's what I think. And it would be great to go on into next year with my team. But then, does it mean I start off from div 1 itself? And how are the stats going to be updated? Especially for the tots, totw etc. cards

krisaju95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 07:57:AM   #15
Dramacydal
Club Supporter

Dramacydal is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisaju95 View Post
Really? That's perfect. I didn't know that. Fifa world servers are a lot better than the regular fut servers, at least that's what I think. And it would be great to go on into next year with my team. But then, does it mean I start off from div 1 itself? And how are the stats going to be updated? Especially for the tots, totw etc. cards
First here a link from an EA mod:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/General/Res...ght/true#M3637

At the end he shows twitter post from EA Developer regarding the question.Next all existing cards will stay as they are.New ones are already being released.Diego Costa at Chelsea,Rodriguez with Real Madrid Badge on it.Yeah Graphics is not as pretty as Fifa 14 or 15.But with my kits and your guys old FIFA 13 faces it looks alot better.
Dramacydal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:25:AM   #16
YRM007
Youth Team

YRM007 is on a distinguished road
Soo... what's the way to replace generic faces ? do FIFA 14 faces work ? to replace an existing face you just overwrite the files in sceneassets like FIFA 14 right ? thanks

*excuse my bad english*
YRM007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 12:12:AM   #17
dissectionalone
Senior Squad

dissectionalone has a spectacular aura aboutdissectionalone has a spectacular aura about
Probably if they decide to make this game something to stay and take the next step, they'll most likely use the FO3 formula and port the faces and other graphic files. They just need to convert their rx3L back to the older rx3b used in 12/13. Piece of cake with the resources they have.
dissectionalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 06:58:AM   #18
henser
Club Supporter

henser is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by YRM007 View Post
Soo... what's the way to replace generic faces ? do FIFA 14 faces work ? to replace an existing face you just overwrite the files in sceneassets like FIFA 14 right ? thanks

Hi there YRM007 i am playing Fifa World since Dec last year and started to mod this game in march yeah i could mod or change adboards, Balls, Kits and faces

for example if aubameyang has a generic face and you put a fifa 13 face or it will work fine you just need to enter the db in player and put the headclasscode from 0 to 1

here's the result

you can see that is a modded face, i need to be able to convert from fifa 14 faces to fifa 13 faces to be able to put more faces if you need help just tell me and we can work together
henser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 01:22:PM   #19
rique
Senior Squad

rique will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by henser View Post
Hi there YRM007 i am playing Fifa World since Dec last year and started to mod this game in march yeah i could mod or change adboards, Balls, Kits and faces

for example if aubameyang has a generic face and you put a fifa 13 face or it will work fine you just need to enter the db in player and put the headclasscode from 0 to 1

here's the result

you can see that is a modded face, i need to be able to convert from fifa 14 faces to fifa 13 faces to be able to put more faces if you need help just tell me and we can work together
You can get all of the updated faces that appear in both FIFA 15 and FO3 from the EA Sports FIFAWORLD video game. They work perfectly for FIFA 13 and FIFA 12. I plan to do a FIFA 13 update to FIFA 15 standards in the next few weeks. Therefore, a conversion of the database will also be done.
Old 19-02-2015, 05:18:AM   #20
henser
Club Supporter

henser is on a distinguished road
thanks i hope that you can help me how to edit big files ?
henser is offline   Reply With Quote