Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home


Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 12 Forum > FIFA 12 PC Editing Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 47 votes, 2.49 average. Display Modes
Old 01-06-2012, 10:07:PM   #14
Al Pacino PT
Starting XI
 
Al Pacino PT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Portugal
Posts: 2,866
Al Pacino PT will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Al Pacino PT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagoa View Post
hey guys, if you dont want roof or little mods.... why you here in this post? Go away...

If some mod dont interest me, i dont enter in the topic. It´s really simple.
Mate, I am making a suggestion that will make it more realistic, I gave my opinion, if he wants or not is with him.
__________________



Check my kits
Mediafire Imgur

Al Pacino PT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:09:AM   #15
santiagoalvarez
Youth Team
 
santiagoalvarez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 230
santiagoalvarez is on a distinguished road
Everyone's critism or suggestion about this mod do help me and is always appreciated.
santiagoalvarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 03:52:AM   #16
davidmende
Starting XI
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: colombia
Posts: 3,778
davidmende has a spectacular aura aboutdavidmende has a spectacular aura aboutdavidmende has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagoa View Post
hey guys, if you dont want roof or little mods.... why you here in this post? Go away...

If some mod dont interest me, i dont enter in the topic. It´s really simple.
Please don´t try to alienate people, it´s just plain ugly; everyone here in the forums have the right to speak their minds in a constructive way as Al Pacino did.
__________________
A.D. UNION MAGDALENA AND CARLOS VALDERRRAMA
SOPLA CICLON !
davidmende is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:04:AM   #17
du_oro10
Reserve Team
 
du_oro10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 619
du_oro10 will become famous soon enough
Hey mate, plz explain a little your stadium modds, I mean, what you changed for every one. We peopplw with low graph need that kind of information
__________________

I forgot who did it but thanks for the signature
du_oro10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:37:AM   #18
santiagoalvarez
Youth Team
 
santiagoalvarez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 230
santiagoalvarez is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by du_oro10 View Post
Hey mate, plz explain a little your stadium modds, I mean, what you changed for every one. We peopplw with low graph need that kind of information
yes, these UCL stadiums work fine and smoothly in the match the same as in original gameplay feeling. don't worry about the low graphic spec
santiagoalvarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:10:PM   #19
santiagoalvarez
Youth Team
 
santiagoalvarez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 230
santiagoalvarez is on a distinguished road
i have finished 11 ucl stadiums and 2 generic stadiums
the list is:
1 Old trafford
2 Nou camp
3 Anfield
4 Ethihad
5 Stamfford bridge for arena mode
6 Stamfford bridge for match mode
7 Stade de gerland
8 St james park
9 Calderon estadio
10 Emirates stadium
11 Allianz arena

if anyone need those UCL stadiums or UCL arena, just leave your email address to me in private message via the forum. I send them to you.

anyway, i might consider the roof editing issue which was questioned by some forum mates.
edgracias thanks
santiagoalvarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:37:PM   #20
fabi1102
Youth Team
 
fabi1102's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 154
fabi1102 is on a distinguished road
Do you edit the distance from pitch to fans in the stadiums ? So in Allianz Arena, Signal Iduna Park and Santiago Bernabeu the distance from pitch to Fans are to much. Can you edit this in the 3 Stadiums please ?
__________________
VfB Stuttgart
fabi1102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:36:PM   #21
santiagoalvarez
Youth Team
 
santiagoalvarez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 230
santiagoalvarez is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabi1102 View Post
Do you edit the distance from pitch to fans in the stadiums ? So in Allianz Arena, Signal Iduna Park and Santiago Bernabeu the distance from pitch to Fans are to much. Can you edit this in the 3 Stadiums please ?
pity no , i don't have idea to edit the distance between fans and pitch. It means too difficult to me. my knowledge is limited in editing that kind of job.
santiagoalvarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:08:AM   #22
sj25
Reserve Team
 
sj25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: City of Joy
Posts: 947
sj25 is on a distinguished road
thanx for the files bro...works great
sj25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2012, 12:06:PM   #23
gorrao
Youth Team
 
gorrao's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 254
gorrao is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by santiagoalvarez View Post
i have finished 11 ucl stadiums and 2 generic stadiums
the list is:
1 Old trafford
2 Nou camp
3 Anfield
4 Ethihad
5 Stamfford bridge for arena mode
6 Stamfford bridge for match mode
7 Stade de gerland
8 St james park
9 Calderon estadio
10 Emirates stadium
11 Allianz arena

if anyone need those UCL stadiums or UCL arena, just leave your email address to me in private message via the forum. I send them to you.

anyway, i might consider the roof editing issue which was questioned by some forum mates.
edgracias thanks
Hello mate,

could you make Benfica Estádio da Luz? It´s easy to make since emirates stadium is a almost exact réplica from Estádio da Luz, its just editing some little sings...
gorrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 11:37:PM   #24
danilomartinez
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1
danilomartinez is on a distinguished road
hola brother sera que me podes enviar los archivos de fifa 12 estadios uefa champions league a mi correo please....es:[email protected] de antemano mil gracias
danilomartinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 03:18:AM   #25
ludae
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 46
ludae is on a distinguished road
http://www.mediafire.com/?b13bwnyxslhpr3f hamburg UCL stadium
ludae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 09:27:PM   #26
aNTv
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
aNTv is on a distinguished road
goood
aNTv is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
stadium

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





































All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:22:PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
You Rated this Thread: