Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home


Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 12 Forum > FIFA 12 PC Editing Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 3.83 average. Display Modes
Old 09-10-2011, 03:55:PM   #27
PAULÃO
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6
PAULÃO is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindog42 View Post
Everything? Including running as admin, and Andreasmax' solution? And are you playing with a team that's supposed to play European?
yessssss,
and when I start a career mode, the game closes

Andreasmax' solution i dont understand.
open the big => search your data1 in the Game-Folder => Edit => Search file =>
cmsettings
=> ExportFileToGamePath => Active.big files into folder
whai is its?
my brain cry
PAULÃO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 06:01:PM   #28
felipepif
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 68
felipepif is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULÃO View Post
yessssss,
and when I start a career mode, the game closes

Andreasmax' solution i dont understand.
open the big => search your data1 in the Game-Folder => Edit => Search file =>
cmsettings
=> ExportFileToGamePath => Active.big files into folder
whai is its?
my brain cry
PAULÃO, pelo seu nome suponho q vc seja brasileiro. Eu tb não tinha conseguido até fazer o o seguinte.

instala o "fifa 12 texture editor", abri o programa, vai em "File", "Open .big" e abri o arquivo "data1.big" (no meu apareceu uma janela dizendo q deu problema, mas não deu problema nenhum) no menu la em cima clica em "search" e digita cmsettings, clica em "export file to game path" e depois em "active .big files into folder". ai tu entra no "career mode editor" clica em "Open CM folder" abri o arquivo "cmsettings", edita o "RUN_FIRST_SEASON_CODE = 1' no lugar de 1 coloca 0 e depois salva.

OBS: eu tive problemas pra fazer o fifa 12 texture editor rodar. tive que instalar o "net framework 4" lançado em março, o programa não abria com o mais atual lançado em setembro. puta mão de obra, levei uma manhã inteira pra descobrir como resolver isso.

eu fiz um link com o download de todos os programas q vc precisará pra editar isso. tem o fifa 12 texture editor pra win 32bits e 64bits, veja qual é a versão do seu windows. tem tb o carrer mode editor e o net framework 4. segue abaixo o link.

http://www.4shared.com/file/MZ8PaFWJ/Patchs_FIFA_12.html

TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH

PAULÃO, by your name you suppose q is Brazilian. Tb I had failed to even make the the next.

install the "texture editor fifa 12", open the program, go to "File", "Open. big" and open the file "data1.big" (appeared on my window saying q gave a problem, but gave no trouble) it on top menu click on "search" and enter cmsettings, click "export to file game path" and then "active. big files into folder". there you enter the "career mode editor" click on "Open folder CM" open file "cmsettings" editing "RUN_FIRST_SEASON_CODE = 1 'put in place a 0 and then saved.

NOTE: I had problems to make the texture editor to run fifa 12. I had to install the "net framework 4" released in March, the program opened with the most current released in September. bitch labor, took an entire morning to figure out how to solve it.

I made a link to download all the programs you need q to edit it. fifa 12 has the texture editor for win 32bit and 64bit, see which version of your windows. tb is the carrer mode editor and the net framework 4. follow the link below.

http://www.4shared.com/file/MZ8PaFWJ/Patchs_FIFA_12.html

Last edited by felipepif; 09-10-2011 at 09:28:PM.
felipepif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 06:35:PM   #29
Raindog42
Youth Team
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 336
Raindog42 is on a distinguished road
You should use only the English language on this forum. If you use your language to help out somebody of your country, at least explain what you're doing in English. Thank you.
Raindog42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 07:48:PM   #30
PAULÃO
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6
PAULÃO is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by felipepif View Post
PAULÃO, pelo seu nome suponho q vc seja brasileiro. Eu tb não tinha conseguido até fazer o o seguinte.

instala o "fifa 12 texture editor", abri o programa, vai em "File", "Open .big" e abri o arquivo "data1.big" (no meu apareceu uma janela dizendo q deu problema, mas não deu problema nenhum) no menu la em cima clica em "search" e digita cmsettings, clica em "export file to game path" e depois em "active .big files into folder". ai tu entra no "career mode editor" clica em "Open CM folder" abri o arquivo "cmsettings", edita o "RUN_FIRST_SEASON_CODE = 1' no lugar de 1 coloca 0 e depois salva.

OBS: eu tive problemas pra fazer o fifa 12 texture editor rodar. tive que instalar o "net framework 4" lançado em março, o programa não abria com o mais atual lançado em setembro. puta mão de obra, levei uma manhã inteira pra descobrir como resolver isso.

eu fiz um link com o download de todos os programas q vc precisará pra editar isso. tem o fifa 12 texture editor pra win 32bits e 64bits, veja qual é a versão do seu windows. tem tb o carrer mode editor e o net framework 4. segue abaixo o link.

http://www.4shared.com/file/MZ8PaFWJ/Patchs_FIFA_12.html

woooork, i love u so mutch
PAULÃO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:20:PM   #31
felipepif
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 68
felipepif is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindog42 View Post
You should use only the English language on this forum. If you use your language to help out somebody of your country, at least explain what you're doing in English. Thank you.
sorry, already translated into English!
felipepif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:57:PM   #32
Keoland
Youth Team
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 172
Keoland is on a distinguished road
Muito obrigado (Thank you very much) felipepif. I am trying to do this as well and also trying to learn a bit of Portuguese as well.
Keoland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:32:AM   #33
PAULÃO
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6
PAULÃO is on a distinguished road
have any way to merge the teams to start a career mode and have Brazilian teams playing European competitions?
PAULÃO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:57:AM   #34
Raindog42
Youth Team
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 336
Raindog42 is on a distinguished road
Maybe with cm or something, but it's not something I could do. I just found out that if you change one value, you get European in the first season. You need a real downloadmaker to get what you want.
Raindog42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 01:34:AM   #35
PAULÃO
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6
PAULÃO is on a distinguished road
ok Raindog42.

anyone know how to do this?
PAULÃO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2011, 06:32:PM   #36
xyz987654
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 2
xyz987654 is on a distinguished road
thx for share!!!
xyz987654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2011, 12:12:PM   #37
krisaju95
Manager
 
krisaju95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,122
krisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura about
sorry....but it didn't work for me...i m playing with tottenham and i still don't have europa league....please help
krisaju95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2011, 04:23:PM   #38
Raindog42
Youth Team
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 336
Raindog42 is on a distinguished road
Read trough this thread and try the solution that are given. If then still doesn't work, read this tekst again.
Raindog42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2011, 07:21:PM   #39
krisaju95
Manager
 
krisaju95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,122
krisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura about
ok...thkns mate...i think i found my mistake....thnks a lot for this idea
krisaju95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





































All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:08:AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
You Rated this Thread: