Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 12 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 28 votes, 4.46 average. Display Modes
Old 29-09-2011, 04:23:PM   #1
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Newbies Introduce Yourselves...

welcome to the sg fifa forums !

introduce yourself, tell us where your from, how old you are, etc.

take a look around the forum, make sure to read the sticky threads & enjoy yourselves.

this is a good community & im sure you will enjoy yourself here at the sg.
Old 29-09-2011, 08:03:PM   #2
Dank
Club Supporter

Dank is on a distinguished road
The dank!

Im matt(Dank) i have a problem with drinking and im 22. my home team is the vancouver whitecaps. and im pretty new to this modding stuff....and i hope to one day be usefull when it comes to mods
Dank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 09:15:PM   #3
Bard
Club Supporter

Bard is on a distinguished road
Well, I've been a lurker here for a while, before I registered, so I'm already familiar with forums.

Anyway, I'm Stefan (Bard, skaldfranorden on some sites) from Serbia, been playing FIFA from 2001 to 2008, then went to PES, but with FIFA12 I'm back on EA football games.

A huge fan of West Ham, also Atletico Madrid is my 2nd favourite team.

Also, an admin on Serbian Football Manager site, so don't expect much spam, as I know it can be a pain in the as*

Cheers
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2011, 09:58:PM   #4
Stanny
Club Supporter

Stanny is on a distinguished road
Hello everybody!
Stanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 02:01:PM   #5
laminarpanda
Club Supporter

laminarpanda is on a distinguished road
Hello guys, I'm new around here...
I'm a Mac user and was delighted to see that finally EA released FIFA for Mac. I'm having some issues though but will post that in a new Thread!
Thanks.
Marc
laminarpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2011, 04:59:PM   #6
PazziFIFA09
Club Supporter

PazziFIFA09 is on a distinguished road
great to be here..!!!
PazziFIFA09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 01:03:PM   #7
el_nukko
Club Supporter

el_nukko is on a distinguished road
Hi guys!
el_nukko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:35:PM   #8
FreeLibyan
Club Supporter

FreeLibyan is on a distinguished road
Hello people!
I am a high school student from Finland, and I found this forum when I searched for mods for Fifa 11. I found the amazing world tour mod, and month ago, when I was visiting Libya, my cousins loved to play with the Libyan team (which was in world tour mod)

I decided to register now.
FreeLibyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 04:46:PM   #9
Diego_10
Club Supporter

Diego_10 is on a distinguished road
Hi, I'm Diego, from Costa Rica, 24 years old. I'm currently studying Systems Engeneering and Cisco, and working programming mostly on .NET and VB, I like computers, but I'm not a nerd at all, love playing football and indoor, and going out with my friends and girlfriend, I have an American Staffordshire (female), wich I LOVE.

I've been a PES fan 'till PES 10, then I switched to FIFA 11, I that's probably the best choice that I've made, I've been to the forum for a while now, but don't post a lot of messages. I'm enjoying FIFA 12, and looking forward on this great forum.

Cheers!
Diego_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:06:PM   #10
regularcat
Manager

regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank View Post
Im matt(Dank) i have a problem with drinking and im 22. my home team is the vancouver whitecaps. and im pretty new to this modding stuff....and i hope to one day be usefull when it comes to mods
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard View Post
Well, I've been a lurker here for a while, before I registered, so I'm already familiar with forums.

Anyway, I'm Stefan (Bard, skaldfranorden on some sites) from Serbia, been playing FIFA from 2001 to 2008, then went to PES, but with FIFA12 I'm back on EA football games.

A huge fan of West Ham, also Atletico Madrid is my 2nd favourite team.

Also, an admin on Serbian Football Manager site, so don't expect much spam, as I know it can be a pain in the as*

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanny View Post
Hello everybody!
Quote:
Originally Posted by laminarpanda View Post
Hello guys, I'm new around here...
I'm a Mac user and was delighted to see that finally EA released FIFA for Mac. I'm having some issues though but will post that in a new Thread!
Thanks.
Marc
Quote:
Originally Posted by PazziFIFA09 View Post
great to be here..!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_nukko View Post
Hi guys!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeLibyan View Post
Hello people!
I am a high school student from Finland, and I found this forum when I searched for mods for Fifa 11. I found the amazing world tour mod, and month ago, when I was visiting Libya, my cousins loved to play with the Libyan team (which was in world tour mod)

I decided to register now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diego_10 View Post
Hi, I'm Diego, from Costa Rica, 24 years old. I'm currently studying Systems Engeneering and Cisco, and working programming mostly on .NET and VB, I like computers, but I'm not a nerd at all, love playing football and indoor, and going out with my friends and girlfriend, I have an American Staffordshire (female), wich I LOVE.

I've been a PES fan 'till PES 10, then I switched to FIFA 11, I that's probably the best choice that I've made, I've been to the forum for a while now, but don't post a lot of messages. I'm enjoying FIFA 12, and looking forward on this great forum.

Cheers!
welcome everyone & enjoy the forums.

dont forget to be active, make comments, share what you do & if you need help just ask but make sure you do it in the correct place.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:11:PM   #11
tha_bishop
Club Supporter

tha_bishop is on a distinguished road
Hi,
I'm Sam, 25 and completely new to FIFA
tha_bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:48:PM   #12
Keoland
Youth Team

Keoland is on a distinguished road
I'm Keo. I remembered about Fifa back in 2010 before the World Cup. So I started playing Fifa 09 in the PS2 and got hooked to it. Then went onwards to playing in the xbox and finally ended up here in the PC for Fifa 12 which I think is much better because it can be modded I just hope the process is not that hard to follow though.
Keoland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 10:50:AM   #13
Neel
Youth Team

Neel is on a distinguished road
Hi all,
I am Neel, i am 27 and i still play fifa series. I work as software Tester.
I am an ardent Liverpool supporter.
I am waiting for mods to create face pack for fifa12 esp. Andy caroll and Luis suarez.

Last edited by Neel; 11-10-2011 at 10:23:AM.
Neel is offline   Reply With Quote