Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home


Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 09 Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 9 votes, 3.78 average. Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 05:05:PM   #40
regularcat
Manager
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 12,688
regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptik View Post
Is this latest transfer roster use original FIFA.db and eng.db as the base of transfer editing? Just wondering.
yes it is.
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:21:PM   #41
cjd17
Senior Squad
 
cjd17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Goa, India
Posts: 1,778
cjd17 will become famous soon enough
i had used this patch but then in manager mode(started a new carrer) the stadiums of lower clubs like man city , fulhum etc had only the pitch surrounded by just.... black . once i pt the original fifa.db every thing was fine again.
Strange.....
__________________


We Are 11
cjd17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:24:PM   #42
regularcat
Manager
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 12,688
regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjd17 View Post
i had used this patch but then in manager mode(started a new carrer) the stadiums of lower clubs like man city , fulhum etc had only the pitch surrounded by just.... black . once i pt the original fifa.db every thing was fine again.
Strange.....

i didnt make the stadiums, i just ran the exe, it might come up black because you dont have the supporting zdata files for the stadiums.

otherwise i dont know.

i have been so frustrated w/ fifa 09 editing & especially cm09, system out of memory or cant import a patch bigger than 10 mbs, or i finally get to import a patch around 50 mbs & click create & it just overwrites something already in my game, or everytime i click on formation it shows 50 million names on the pitch icon & i get a unhandled exception error, you ask a question in the thread & never get an answer. look at the apollox mega patch, look how much added content is in that pack, yet cm09 doesnt allow me to add half that. its annoying. sorry to say i have been a fifa fan forever, but i am finding myself playing pes 2009 w/ its lack of half of everything fifa offers, but its easy to mod. the programs are great for it & ive had no issues. im done w/ fifa because of cm09 until fifa 10. & when fifa 10 is released i am buying it for a buddy of mine who is a programmer to get him to write some type of editing program for it.

i just continue to make these roster updates for you guys, so check back every once in a while for an update.
support on this issue i will not be giving anymore. until i can get some answers on this cm09 problem i am having.

Last edited by regularcat; 10-08-2009 at 06:32:PM.
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 07:58:PM   #43
Nealz
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 35
Nealz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
i didnt make the stadiums, i just ran the exe, it might come up black because you dont have the supporting zdata files for the stadiums.

otherwise i dont know.

i have been so frustrated w/ fifa 09 editing & especially cm09, system out of memory or cant import a patch bigger than 10 mbs, or i finally get to import a patch around 50 mbs & click create & it just overwrites something already in my game, or everytime i click on formation it shows 50 million names on the pitch icon & i get a unhandled exception error, you ask a question in the thread & never get an answer. look at the apollox mega patch, look how much added content is in that pack, yet cm09 doesnt allow me to add half that. its annoying. sorry to say i have been a fifa fan forever, but i am finding myself playing pes 2009 w/ its lack of half of everything fifa offers, but its easy to mod. the programs are great for it & ive had no issues. im done w/ fifa because of cm09 until fifa 10. & when fifa 10 is released i am buying it for a buddy of mine who is a programmer to get him to write some type of editing program for it.

i just continue to make these roster updates for you guys, so check back every once in a while for an update.
support on this issue i will not be giving anymore. until i can get some answers on this cm09 problem i am having.
you have to open the cm 09, go to options-> zdatas->spezific zdata->50 and then save! good luck!

and now you can maybe help me =) i installed your patch as you explained, but somehow nothing changes ingame! what do i have to do?
Nealz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:10:PM   #44
uoa94
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4
uoa94 is on a distinguished road
I want Turkcell Super Lig's transfer! Fenerbahce is the best of football teams in the world! I think we will win the UEFA Europa League!
uoa94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:19:PM   #45
Cristi_Romania
Fan Favourite
 
Cristi_Romania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Romania
Posts: 9,609
Cristi_Romania is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Cristi_Romania Send a message via MSN to Cristi_Romania Send a message via Yahoo to Cristi_Romania Send a message via Skype™ to Cristi_Romania
Quote:
Originally Posted by uoa94 View Post
I want Turkcell Super Lig's transfer! Fenerbahce is the best of football teams in the world! I think we will win the UEFA Europa League!
good request
Cristi_Romania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:13:AM   #46
regularcat
Manager
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 12,688
regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nealz View Post
you have to open the cm 09, go to options-> zdatas->spezific zdata->50 and then save! good luck!

and now you can maybe help me =) i installed your patch as you explained, but somehow nothing changes ingame! what do i have to do?
nice nealz zdata50 & it will create it is what you are telling me ? if that works wonderful. i never read that once when i read the million posts in cm09 beta thread, thank you.

if you have a my squads folder you must delete it & then the changes should be there.

Last edited by regularcat; 11-08-2009 at 12:17:AM.
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:18:AM   #47
regularcat
Manager
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 12,688
regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
nealz i tried to go to option but its grayed out i cant select options.

what needs to be done to make it selectable ?

nevermind i figured out the options thing.

nealz why do i get system out of memory problems when i try to import patches ? the zdatas are full to the max ?

edit : this cm09 is f'n annoying, i cant even import a patch it just freezes the program & i have to close it & re open it to have the same thing happen over & over. doesnt matter what i do.

im glad cm09 works for you guys, i hope it keeps working, but im done.

check back here on the sept 1 when transfers are a done deal & ill have the final edition for you guys & ill try & do it w/ a ea default database w/ no extra national teams or stadiums.

im off to play crappy ole pes 2009, because its effortless to play & mod.

Last edited by regularcat; 11-08-2009 at 12:52:AM.
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 12:19:AM   #48
regularcat
Manager
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 12,688
regularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the roughregularcat is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by uoa94 View Post
I want Turkcell Super Lig's transfer! Fenerbahce is the best of football teams in the world! I think we will win the UEFA Europa League!
im not doing the turk league, just the 7 leagues ive done cause thats what i play with.

go to wikipedia & make the transfers, it'll take you a while because you prolly have to make 100 players.
regularcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:00:AM   #49
Lenovo
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1
Lenovo is on a distinguished road
People in the Northwest that have devoted a lot of time to there trails aren't going to say anything about them in a forum. Very secretive!
comparatif simulation taux credit auto - Taux crédit auto. Comparatif des offres! Les meilleurs taux crédit auto sont sur le net !comparatif simulation taux credit auto
Lenovo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 10:39:AM   #50
ivansze1314
Youth Team
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 113
ivansze1314 is on a distinguished road
I play the manager mode, it normally runs. But in the second season's winner transfer market period, I can not play any more.
ivansze1314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 01:45:PM   #51
Nealz
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 35
Nealz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
nealz i tried to go to option but its grayed out i cant select options.

what needs to be done to make it selectable ?

nevermind i figured out the options thing.

nealz why do i get system out of memory problems when i try to import patches ? the zdatas are full to the max ?

edit : this cm09 is f'n annoying, i cant even import a patch it just freezes the program & i have to close it & re open it to have the same thing happen over & over. doesnt matter what i do.

im glad cm09 works for you guys, i hope it keeps working, but im done.

check back here on the sept 1 when transfers are a done deal & ill have the final edition for you guys & ill try & do it w/ a ea default database w/ no extra national teams or stadiums.

im off to play crappy ole pes 2009, because its effortless to play & mod.
you mustn't open fifa 09 at the beginning, just go to options so it should be selectable! another advise. open fifa 09->tools->clear db! that delets a lot of files your fifa has which aren't needent for playing the game i.e. there are files which are double but you only need one of them! so you have more space for patches
Nealz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 02:17:PM   #52
deviluk
Club Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1
deviluk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by regularcat View Post
I have completed 7 leagues rosters & transfers & jersey #'s for the upcoming 09/10 season

1) barclays premier league - re arranged epl with proper teams (wolverhampton, burnley, birmingham city)
2) german bundesliga - re arranged dfb with proper teams svf mainz, fc nuremburg, sc freiburg
3) la liga - re arranged bbva with proper teams (xerex, zaragoza, tenerife)
4) ligue 1 - re arranged lfp with proper teams (montpillier hsc, rc lens, us bolougne)
5) mexican primera division
6) major league soccer
7) serie a

here is an update as of 8-7-09 & all leagues & tournaments fixed for manager mode

xabi alonso to real madrid
aquilani to liverpool
altidore to hull city
huntelaar to ac milan
& so on......

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X21GFIXZ

enjoy
thanks
deviluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





































All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:11:AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
You Rated this Thread: