Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 09 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 4.73 average. Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 12:43:AM   #40
LashPistash
Youth Team

LashPistash is on a distinguished road
my mistake;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider 87 View Post
Wait. Is the career crashing or it only freeze after the "manager expectation window". If it only freezes you just have to wait a bit (the time is determined by your RAM and CPU) because the game has to remake all the leagues with promotions, relegations and so on before showing you the message: "do you want to stay in this club?". So just wait and be trusting

About missing crowd in Salerno stadium we know it: Salerno has been converted from PES for the first time here! Given that we have an updater we will work with patience also to that thing without delaying the exit of the patch only for that

Thanks for all comments.

As I wrote in Fifamania site we consider our Superpatch to be the base for other patches (I think you understand properly that such a patch cannot be inserted in a cmp) and cmp. So, one time you have installed our patch, you can install over every patch you want via cmp. Of course we will not anymore responsible of crashes and so on, because we don't know what you install

English language coming soon!

Sorry about me complaining, was just my computer having the flu:P after waiting a few minutes it works fine;D niiiiice patch just got to serie A with hellas verona from pro liga A;D
LashPistash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:56:AM   #41
LashPistash
Youth Team

one more thing..

Tried to install villa park after i installed this patch, but it doesnt work right..it says villa park and its a villa park picture ingame but the stadium is one of the italian ones and the textures in cm09 is from another stadium even if the name says villa park, whats wrong?
Old 12-02-2009, 09:30:AM   #42
Outsider 87
Starting XI

Outsider 87 has a spectacular aura aboutOutsider 87 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Outsider 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by LashPistash View Post
Tried to install villa park after i installed this patch, but it doesnt work right..it says villa park and its a villa park picture ingame but the stadium is one of the italian ones and the textures in cm09 is from another stadium even if the name says villa park, whats wrong?
I think you installed it via cmp. Try to use a different id. What id you are using now for Villa Park?
Outsider 87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:48:AM   #43
LashPistash
Youth Team

villa

yes i installed it via cmp..its id 18, but how do i change it to another id before i install? doesnt it autopick an free id?
Old 12-02-2009, 01:31:PM   #44
Outsider 87
Starting XI

Outsider 87 has a spectacular aura aboutOutsider 87 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by LashPistash View Post
yes i installed it via cmp..its id 18, but how do i change it to another id before i install? doesnt it autopick an free id?
Yes, unfortunately I deleted a stadium from the db before pubblishing, but I let graphic files and its id was 18
So do this thing. Go to the stadium tab and to villa stadium. Change the id with a free id (you can do it where there is the 18 written). Then load the cmp. At the right, where it says "use patch id" or "create" click on "replace" and select the villa park as stadium. If I'm correct you will see the new id you have just set next to the stadium name. Import and enjoy
Old 12-02-2009, 02:06:PM   #45
wwwescape
Youth Team

wwwescape is on a distinguished road
Hi Outsider_87. I love the patch. So many features.

I just have 1 query. Is there a reason there are duplicate referees in this patch?
wwwescape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 03:02:PM   #46
Outsider 87
Starting XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwwescape View Post
Hi Outsider_87. I love the patch. So many features.

I just have 1 query. Is there a reason there are duplicate referees in this patch?
Of course there is. In this way those referees are more probable to ref the match than the others
Old 12-02-2009, 08:36:PM   #47
Generic Oval
Reserve Team

Generic Oval is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks like a quality patch, especialy the new Italian teams are interessting.

Great work, keep it up!
Generic Oval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:48:PM   #48
LashPistash
Youth Team

;)

thanx for help that fixed the problem
Old 12-02-2009, 11:37:PM   #50
apollox
Reserve Team

apollox is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to apollox
But how you save the bin Files?
I can find there only an option to save the loc Files (Lights) but no option for saving the bin file (collisons)
apollox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2009, 01:07:AM   #51
$ido (F|G)
Senior Squad

$ido (F|G) has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via ICQ to $ido (F|G) Send a message via AIM to $ido (F|G) Send a message via MSN to $ido (F|G) Send a message via Yahoo to $ido (F|G)
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollox View Post
But how you save the bin Files?
I can find there only an option to save the loc Files (Lights) but no option for saving the bin file (collisons)
Hey apo the collisions are save by editing (auto save)