Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 09 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average. Display Modes
Old 20-02-2009, 05:49:PM   #53
skeptik
Reserve Team

skeptik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinaldo View Post
@ skeptik
can you prepare a package with
- the career file
- your fifa.db
- your language.db
and let me have a link ? Thanks
Okay, later I will post the link here, probably tomorrow. I'm using laptop at the moment accessing internet.
Created Untucked and semi-tucked shirt for fifa10 (almost NG style)
Malaysia Leagues for FIFA08,09 & 10 related patches
Malaysia Leagues for FIFA11 patches
Malaysia Leagues for FIFA12 patches
http://mslpatcher.wordpress.com - main blogs for all patches been made.
TETAP MENYOKONG BOLA SEPAK MALAYSIA
skeptik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 11:00:AM   #54
skeptik
Reserve Team

Quote:
@ skeptik
can you prepare a package with
- the career file
- your fifa.db
- your language.db
and let me have a link ? Thanks
Rinaldo, here is the link for the package you requested for troubleshooting. I use plain fifa.db and eng.db and reinstall all patches I mentioned before. Just now I tested again twice, Rin01 and Rin02. Still the tournament window error message appear. Hope you can duplicate the error in your PC for diagnostic.

http://www.mediafire.com/?oz5umtem5n2 (EDITED : silly me, I forgot to paste the link)

Pls, could you advise me on TM Piala Sumbangsih as well. I play the game in career/manager mode using second tier league, Liga Premier team, Sabah FA, and later able to win Piala FA for season 2009. Suddenly just after winning, TM Piala Sumbangsih appear in statistic. It suppose to be dated on January 2010, because season 2009 start in january 2009 and ended November 2009. I expect the game, since Sabah FA win FA cup, it will play in january 2010 in TM Piala Sumbangsih against winner of TM Liga Super winner.
Unfortunately, in my patch, both team that play in final match of Piala FA, in my case Sabah FA vs KL Plus, will suddenly appear in my statistic, Sabah FA vs KL Plus as well. I hv try with other team and that is how it goes. It happen just after the winning. And it still in 2009 season. When I finish Piala Malaysia and continue as manager for Sabah FA in season 2010, the team will not play in Piala Sumbangsih, where as it should be in Jan.2010. How can I get rid of this bug?

thanks for your concern.

Last edited by skeptik; 21-02-2009 at 04:17:PM. Reason: forgot url
Old 21-02-2009, 11:12:AM   #55
EDITINGphantom
Club Supporter

EDITINGphantom is on a distinguished road
@skeptik

For me it doesn't matter but you didn't show a link
EDITINGphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 04:22:PM   #56
skeptik
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDITINGphantom View Post
@skeptik

For me it doesn't matter but you didn't show a link
Thank you for the reminder
Old 22-02-2009, 11:05:AM   #57
EDITINGphantom
Club Supporter

EDITINGphantom is on a distinguished road
No problem mate!
EDITINGphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2009, 12:02:PM   #58
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Rinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptik View Post
Rinaldo, here is the link for the package you requested for troubleshooting. ....
Thanks, I have seen the problem and I've fixed it. Now I am going to release the Release 1 soon.
Old 22-02-2009, 02:02:PM   #59
skeptik
Reserve Team

Quote:
Thanks, I have seen the problem and I've fixed it. Now I am going to release the Release 1 soon.
Glad to help.
Any advice on my specific tournament /career mode problem?
Old 23-02-2009, 01:34:PM   #60
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Rinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really nice
@skeptik
maybe the problem is that, though the database accepts dates with two years spread, for FIFA 09 a "season" is a period starting in August and ending in July of the next year because it follows the European soccer calendar.
Old 24-02-2009, 12:55:PM   #61
skeptik
Reserve Team

Quote:
@skeptik
maybe the problem is that, though the database accepts dates with two years spread, for FIFA 09 a "season" is a period starting in August and ending in July of the next year because it follows the European soccer calendar.
Okay thanks for the tips. I will experiment with the date, try duplicates English football calendar if possible.

Rinaldo, another question. I think I should ask in CM09 thread but maybe it is related to MM09 too, I don't know.

Why is that some times (or actually most of the time), when I play Malaysia FA cup, usually in 1/4 finals round, I may ended losing the match eventhough by agregat I win. I try so many solution including editing save file using IM09, but still I will lose to opponent. For example, team A (my team) vs Team B. 1st round in QtrFinal, I win 2-0. Second round, team b vs team A, I win 0-1, still after the game in career mode, team A will be announced defeated. Clearly team A wins but it is team B the one that goes to semi-final. BTW, yes away goal rules where check in tournament (CM09).

Can we use MM09 to edit the tournament structure and winning or losing points.

At the same time, I suspect, it has to do with teamID (and playerID) allocation. or maybe tournamentID?

Do we need to put CUP tournament within 200-250 or how? I see that most cups are within that range.

Hopes for your another advise on these matters. if only I can contact you directly with long explanation and question about the matters.
Old 27-02-2009, 09:52:PM   #62
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Release 1 available for download. See first post for the link.
Old 27-02-2009, 10:01:PM   #63
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Quote:
Okay thanks for the tips. I will experiment with the date, try duplicates English football calendar if possible.

Rinaldo, another question. I think I should ask in CM09 thread but maybe it is related to MM09 too, I don't know.

Why is that some times (or actually most of the time), when I play Malaysia FA cup, usually in 1/4 finals round, I may ended losing the match eventhough by agregat I win. I try so many solution including editing save file using IM09, but still I will lose to opponent. For example, team A (my team) vs Team B. 1st round in QtrFinal, I win 2-0. Second round, team b vs team A, I win 0-1, still after the game in career mode, team A will be announced defeated. Clearly team A wins but it is team B the one that goes to semi-final. BTW, yes away goal rules where check in tournament (CM09).

Can we use MM09 to edit the tournament structure and winning or losing points.

At the same time, I suspect, it has to do with teamID (and playerID) allocation. or maybe tournamentID?

Do we need to put CUP tournament within 200-250 or how? I see that most cups are within that range.

Hopes for your another advise on these matters. if only I can contact you directly with long explanation and question about the matters.
The flag for away goals rule is (very likely) ignored by FIFA. I think it is a problem in the tournament structure in the fifa.db. Also the tournament id should not matter
Old 01-03-2009, 08:40:AM   #64
skeptik
Reserve Team

Rinaldo, thanks for the latest MM09. FYI, no more error related to tournament windows. But is it normal when a message stated like this:
cannot edit theis career file because it is not aligned with the current database. Do you want to try to recover it?

FYI, I didn't do changes in CM09 whatsoever, I the career file is the one I play at the moment.

Is it because beta and this release version not compatible? Thank you.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:14:AM   #65
Outsider 87
Starting XI

Outsider 87 has a spectacular aura aboutOutsider 87 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Outsider 87
Quote:
Rinaldo, thanks for the latest MM09. FYI, no more error related to tournament windows. But is it normal when a message stated like this:
cannot edit theis career file because it is not aligned with the current database. Do you want to try to recover it?
Yes, the message is normal. It is like when you use "save my career". The program will edit your career a bit to assure that you can edit it after
Outsider 87 is offline   Reply With Quote