Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 09 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average. Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 04:04:AM   #14
bohemio
Youth Team

bohemio is on a distinguished road
hey Rinaldo MM09 works fine to me exept in one thing.
I'm in a 4th year on my career in mexican 1st division with a promotion team of 3rd division of mexíco. after to edit with MM09 in the stadistics like players stats appear all teams of mexican 1st division, before to edit some things with MM09 the player stats and team of the month appear just team players of the 3rd division where my team are originally. Can it be fixed?

another thing I play Libertadoires Cup, is possible that in game appears the groups phase of that tournament and in Champions league groups phase too? thx firiend
bohemio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 05:11:AM   #15
SAMUELKATALAN
Senior Squad

SAMUELKATALAN is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to SAMUELKATALAN Send a message via Yahoo to SAMUELKATALAN
OMG now its time to improve in our career modes thanks a lot Rinaldo!!!!!!

SAMUELKATALAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:23:AM   #16
silvone
Starting XI

silvone is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohemio View Post
I'm in a 4th year on my career in mexican 1st division with a promotion team of 3rd division of mexíco. after to edit with MM09 in the stadistics like players stats appear all teams of mexican 1st division, before to edit some things with MM09 the player stats and team of the month appear just team players of the 3rd division where my team are originally. Can it be fixed?

another thing I play Libertadoires Cup, is possible that in game appears the groups phase of that tournament and in Champions league groups phase too? thx firiend

From where did you took mexican 3-rd division and Libertadores cup? PLs hombre put a link...i'm sure that i'm not the only one who needs it.Thx in advance!
silvone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:53:PM   #17
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Rinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really nice
Quote:

The problem is not clear to me. If you play in 1st division you should see the stats of the teams in the 1st division. Isn't it ?
Old 09-02-2009, 10:55:PM   #18
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Rinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really nice
Just uploaded Beta 2 fixing a problem with Player Form Controls that are not active. See the first post for the link
Old 10-02-2009, 01:15:AM   #19
bohemio
Youth Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinaldo View Post
The problem is not clear to me. If you play in 1st division you should see the stats of the teams in the 1st division. Isn't it ?
yes should it be, but ths stats are of the 3rd division not the 1st division. how can it been fix?
Old 10-02-2009, 04:39:AM   #20
bohemio
Youth Team

one more thing. i try to change the extra2 espectation of my manager and the changes are not saved
Old 10-02-2009, 09:51:AM   #21
EDITINGphantom
Club Supporter

EDITINGphantom is on a distinguished road
Thank you so much Rinaldo, my bug is fixed

*EDIT* But unfortunately I have to take back my latest post! In MM09 Beta 2 program, first time he notices that I gave the player from his standard for example 65 now 77! Yes, I can save the work and close the MM09 Beta 2! Then I wanna play a game with these changes, but suddenly INGAME there were no change! And then I reopened the MM09 Beta 2 and the change was no more there.
That is really strange. I hope that Rinaldo can solve this bug in the following versions of Manager Master 09!

Last edited by EDITINGphantom; 10-02-2009 at 12:19:PM.
EDITINGphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 06:02:PM   #22
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Quote:
yes should it be, but ths stats are of the 3rd division not the 1st division. how can it been fix?
OK I understand now. You are playing in the 1st division but you see the stats of the teams of 3rd division from which you started your career.
Old 10-02-2009, 06:04:PM   #23
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Quote:
one more thing. i try to change the extra2 espectation of my manager and the changes are not saved
Is also extra 1 expectation set or it is empty ?
Old 10-02-2009, 06:08:PM   #24
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDITINGphantom View Post
Thank you so much Rinaldo, my bug is fixed

*EDIT* But unfortunately I have to take back my latest post! In MM09 Beta 2 program, first time he notices that I gave the player from his standard for example 65 now 77! Yes, I can save the work and close the MM09 Beta 2! Then I wanna play a game with these changes, but suddenly INGAME there were no change! And then I reopened the MM09 Beta 2 and the change was no more there.
That is really strange. I hope that Rinaldo can solve this bug in the following versions of Manager Master 09!
Maybe the edited data were not saved. If you open the fifa.db with CM09 the values are changed or not ?
Old 10-02-2009, 06:42:PM   #25
EDITINGphantom
Club Supporter

EDITINGphantom is on a distinguished road
I saved my changes and in CM09 it is also the old GES of this player! No change
I'm irritated, last year it was great and it was possible Hope you can fix the problem!
EDITINGphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:22:PM   #26
Number7
Youth Team

Number7 is on a distinguished road
Hi Rinaldo, it's perfect we finally got a chance with MM09

Editing the standings works perfect. Editing the formation and first 11 etc. of teams works perfect.

Editing players doesn't work. Updating stats, player positions etc. is not possible. I hope you can fix this problem.

Thanks in advance!
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote