Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 09 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.17 average. Display Modes
Old 11-12-2008, 02:02:PM   #14
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Rinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavlic19 View Post
hi rinaldo...have you got in mind...a program similar to kit design master but with faces?? thanks!!!
Yes mate, face Design Master is the next tool I am working on.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:17:AM   #15
wwwescape
Youth Team

wwwescape is on a distinguished road
Hi Rinaldo,

This is a fantastic tool. I find it so much easier to create kits now. I have one suggestion which I think is really useful.

Why don't you add a feature which allows us to load a type of grid layer that outlines where the proper positions are for adding logos etc... This will make it so much easier to get the sizes and positions right, especially on shorts and socks. We can load different grid layer outlines for different brand of kits. For example: Nike, Adidas, Lotto all of have different positioning of their logos on kits.

If you want I can send of a screenshot of what I mean later when I get home.

This is a good suggestion, don't you think?
wwwescape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 10:18:AM   #16
wwwescape
Youth Team

Also any idea where I can get different plain white textured templates. The ones I have wrinkles on them, which makes them look bad.
Old 13-12-2008, 06:51:AM   #17
skeptik
Reserve Team

skeptik is on a distinguished road
Rinaldo, I hope you can add SAVE file option for future editing. I mean I can continue edit kits from previous session, instead of redo everything in case I have to change a few things.

For example, I'm currently creating AFF Suzuki Cup 2008 patch for FIFA09. I realised that Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and Malaysia wore similar Nike kit. At the moment I did my kit using graphics software so that I can change colors etc before knowing KDM09. So I imagine how easy it is if I create Indonesia first, save it as PNG and maybe KDM format files so that next time I can load the file to edit and change colors for Singapore, and so on.

I also love the layer features, particularly the SHORTS, SOCKS, and all. Now I can combine different kits for my own team. Again I love if I can save my works for later re-editing. Hope you understand what I mean.

Hope this request is not too much.

maybe save as KDM format can also be introduced to your other software like CM09.
skeptik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2008, 03:08:PM   #18
vollachr
Club Supporter

vollachr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to vollachr Send a message via MSN to vollachr
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptik View Post
Rinaldo, I hope you can add SAVE file option for future editing. I mean I can continue edit kits from previous session, instead of redo everything in case I have to change a few things.

For example, I'm currently creating AFF Suzuki Cup 2008 patch for FIFA09. I realised that Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and Malaysia wore similar Nike kit. At the moment I did my kit using graphics software so that I can change colors etc before knowing KDM09. So I imagine how easy it is if I create Indonesia first, save it as PNG and maybe KDM format files so that next time I can load the file to edit and change colors for Singapore, and so on.

I also love the layer features, particularly the SHORTS, SOCKS, and all. Now I can combine different kits for my own team. Again I love if I can save my works for later re-editing. Hope you understand what I mean.

maybe save as KDM format can also be introduced to your other software like CM09.
I'll second that request, the program itself is great, however, having to do the kit all over again just because you got the sponsor or badge position wrong seems a little, how to put it, pointless and illogical.

btw, I run a website for FIFA Manager and FIFA Manager 09 uses the same kit format as FIFA 09, will it be ok if I link to the program filefront download page from my website?

Last edited by vollachr; 15-12-2008 at 05:47:PM.
vollachr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 05:36:PM   #19
snoppf1
Senior Squad

snoppf1 can only hope to improve
KDM and CM09 are now working for me??????

Windows Home edition service pack 2 i have.

every time i try and start kdm or cm09 this comes up?

snoppf1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2008, 11:58:PM   #20
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Rinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really niceRinaldo is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptik View Post

Godd request but, honestly, not easy to implement.
Old 15-12-2008, 11:59:PM   #21
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by vollachr View Post
I'll second that request, the program itself is great, however, having to do the kit all over again just because you got the sponsor or badge position wrong seems a little, how to put it, pointless and illogical.

btw, I run a website for FIFA Manager and FIFA Manager 09 uses the same kit format as FIFA 09, will it be ok if I link to the program filefront download page from my website?
Sure, a link is welcome
Old 16-12-2008, 12:05:AM   #22
Rinaldo
Senior Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwwescape View Post
Hi Rinaldo,

This is a fantastic tool. I find it so much easier to create kits now. I have one suggestion which I think is really useful.

Why don't you add a feature which allows us to load a type of grid layer that outlines where the proper positions are for adding logos etc... This will make it so much easier to get the sizes and positions right, especially on shorts and socks. We can load different grid layer outlines for different brand of kits. For example: Nike, Adidas, Lotto all of have different positioning of their logos on kits.

If you want I can send of a screenshot of what I mean later when I get home.

This is a good suggestion, don't you think?
Not clear, to me. Show me an example please.
Old 16-12-2008, 09:19:AM   #23
vollachr
Club Supporter

vollachr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to vollachr Send a message via MSN to vollachr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinaldo View Post
Sure, a link is welcome
Thank you for the permission, will add it later today to my website.

--Edit--

That's it, added to my website's downloads section, it links directly to the FileFront page of the file, also made an article about it on my website.

Once again, thank you for this great tool.

Last edited by vollachr; 16-12-2008 at 09:55:AM.
vollachr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2008, 01:46:PM   #24
skeptik
Reserve Team

skeptik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Godd request but, honestly, not easy to implement.
Okay, understood. Still KDM09 is one of the best software came from you.

I enjoy mix and match kits from different design, and brand for my own fantasy kit sake.
skeptik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 11:19:AM   #25
wwwescape
Youth Team

Quote:
Not clear, to me. Show me an example please.
Here is a screen of what I mean.

The first is a plain grid overlay for Nike kits...

The when we use the overlay, to add the logos in the correct position...

Hope this explains my suggestion.

Also would it be possible to add a feature to automatically add kit logos at the appropriate position, size and rotation based on the kit manufacturer...

Thanks...

EDIT: The plain grid overlay is transparent so it looks black.

Last edited by wwwescape; 19-12-2008 at 11:21:AM.
Old 19-12-2008, 11:40:AM   #26
mogolos
Starting XI

mogolos has a spectacular aura aboutmogolos has a spectacular aura about
Rinaldo, thank u for everything u did so far, just fan of ur work. You can add my generic series to your plan if you want to, made in my kit thread.
Mogolos

GreekSuperPatch.com| YouTube| Facebook

kit and minikit templates: http:here

Que se lixe a troika
mogolos is offline   Reply With Quote