Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 155 votes, 3.95 average. Display Modes
Old 16-05-2006, 11:39:PM   #53
INFESTA
Official

Location: Antiga, Mui Nobre, Sempre Leal e Invicta Cidade do Porto
INFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
I managed to miss reverse the other day and bumped into a parked car infront
You guys should go for a ride with me. Seriously, I'm not that bad of a driver and it'd be better than a ride on the rollercoaster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
I find myself enjoying reruns of Will and Grace and being highly entertained by it despite myself.

What should I do, guys?
Masturbate. Will and Grace isn't that bad if you want to stroke one.
INFESTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 11:56:PM   #54
bjmenge
The Man From Ohio

bjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
I find myself enjoying reruns of Will and Grace and being highly entertained by it despite myself.

What should I do, guys?
Oh, dear Lord. I can't believe I just read that.
bjmenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 12:52:AM   #55
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum
i crush the brick up before i put them in the water, it's better that way.
Yeah, me too. I break it into 4 smaller bricks, throw it into a bowl, fill it with water, microwave for 3:30 (or maybe a few seconds more), drain most of the water, add seasoning, mix, wait for the noodles to absorb most of the seasoned water, and then eat. There's a real science to it, so many things you can screw up and get an inferior Ramen noodle meal.

And for the record I just went and bought 14 packages of assorted flavors today at the store at 22 cents a piece. And 7 of these bad boys at 55 cents a pop. I had to throw in some beef jerky just to get the total up over $10 so I could use my debit card.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 01:28:AM   #56
$teauA
Superstar

$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimreitz
Yeah, me too. I break it into 4 smaller bricks, throw it into a bowl, fill it with water, microwave for 3:30 (or maybe a few seconds more), drain most of the water, add seasoning, mix, wait for the noodles to absorb most of the seasoned water, and then eat. There's a real science to it, so many things you can screw up and get an inferior Ramen noodle meal.

And for the record I just went and bought 14 packages of assorted flavors today at the store at 22 cents a piece. And 7 of these bad boys at 55 cents a pop. I had to throw in some beef jerky just to get the total up over $10 so I could use my debit card.

You can't use your debit card if you don't spend at least $10? and what the hell are those candy bars?

$teauA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 01:34:AM   #57
Hyun
Senior Squad

Hyun is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by $teauA
You can't use your debit card if you don't spend at least $10? and what the hell are those candy bars?
small stores tend to have these rules about using your card, it has to do with paying service fees.

BTW I enjoy watching PBS, convincing enough to persuade me into wasting my major into communication.

Quote:
Hyun's my mama
Hyun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 02:00:AM   #58
Bobby
The Legend

Bobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as Pele
Tend to use cash for sub-$20 transactions anyway.
genius
Best Poster of the Year 2008
Most Original Poster of the Year 2008
The Most Intelligent Member of the Year 2008
Best Thread of the Year Crouch Named England Captain 2008
Best Greenlandic Member 2005
ARAB Award for Best Overall Poster
Used longest word in SG history "Brobdingnagian"
Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 02:06:AM   #59
Hyun
Senior Squad

Hyun is on a distinguished road
I once bought a liter of diet coke with a check card. bit awkward, since it was only $2.08. also, I know the owner would be mad of such transaction, so made me feel worse. it was totally worth it though.

about the ramen thing, the "good stuff" with actual meat aren't allowed to be imported into the US, so that filters out a lot of good stuff that "aaaasians" enjoy. the weird watery ramen that you filthy americans eat are indeed popular, but no match in variety of taste.

Quote:
Hyun's my mama
Hyun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 02:10:AM   #60
Bobby
The Legend

Bobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as Pele
If you eat only ramen for like a week you'll die of starvation won't you? That **** has the nutritional value of rice cakes.
genius
Best Poster of the Year 2008
Most Original Poster of the Year 2008
The Most Intelligent Member of the Year 2008
Best Thread of the Year Crouch Named England Captain 2008
Best Greenlandic Member 2005
ARAB Award for Best Overall Poster
Used longest word in SG history "Brobdingnagian"
Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 02:26:AM   #61
Voltaic Borusse
Fan Favourite

Voltaic Borusse has a spectacular aura aboutVoltaic Borusse has a spectacular aura aboutVoltaic Borusse has a spectacular aura about
I don't know which is worse; the taste of Ramen or the horrible stench it emits when it's boiling.

Cup Noodles' wins, hands down. It's not only delicious, but convenient as well.
Aston Villa's new striker Marlon Harewood became annoyed when a local newspaper reporter asked him why he would have wanted to be a painter if he had not been a footballer. When told the information was on his website, Harewood muttered: "I'll kill my brother". (Sunday Mirror)

Voltaic Borusse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 02:35:AM   #62
King
My ass smells like your mom

King has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant futureKing has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to King
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltaic Borusse
Cup Noodles' wins, hands down. It's not only delicious, but convenient as well.
My uncle sells that smal cups for $1.25/each in the hospital, What a ripoff!!!!!!! And People still buy it.
King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 03:43:AM   #63
Nimreitz
Make America Great Again

Nimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowNimreitz is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Nimreitz
Quote:
They're Burritos. That's why they say "Burrito" on them.

Thomas Muller: "We're not careless or arrogant. We're dominant'
Nimreitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 04:44:AM   #64
$teauA
Superstar

$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future
I thought it was just the name of some weird ass mexican candy bar

$teauA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 04:59:AM   #65
bjmenge
The Man From Ohio

bjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I thought it was just the name of some weird ass mexican candy bar
You dumbass.

You're dumber than a...Mexican.* :mexican:

*Paul, when you become a lawyer in like 7 years, please don't sue my ass over this comment.
bjmenge is offline   Reply With Quote