Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 155 votes, 3.95 average. Display Modes
Old 13-05-2017, 10:46:PM   #6267
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

RobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to RobbieD_PL Send a message via Skype™ to RobbieD_PL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
I liked the French bits of her song and hated the English bits

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk
They had to put in English bits because the song was recorded before September. They would have preferred to keep it in French too.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
RobbieD_PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2017, 04:51:PM   #6268
MaSsiVe
YELLOW CARD: Confusing Mods

MaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond repute
First time I ever watched a full Eurovision contest, thanks to Salvador

Our song was freakin' beautiful.
Belgium was very nice too and there was something special about Hungary's...

Lots of supid ass songs, boring ballads and laughable coreographies though...the likes of Italy, Romania and Sweden were especially bad.

MaSsiVe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2017, 04:56:PM   #6269
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

RobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSsiVe View Post
First time I ever watched a full Eurovision contest, thanks to Salvador

Our song was freakin' beautiful.
Belgium was very nice too and there was something special about Hungary's...

Lots of supid ass songs, boring ballads and laughable coreographies though...the likes of Italy, Romania and Sweden were especially bad.
Parabens! Where will Lisbon host?
Old 14-05-2017, 05:34:PM   #6270
MaSsiVe

MaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond reputeMaSsiVe has a reputation beyond repute
I really have no idea! Looking forward to not attend it

Old 14-05-2017, 07:00:PM   #6271
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
you know i was in Porto two weeks ago, Massive?

Sir Didier Drogba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2017, 11:24:PM   #6272
Sepak
Cocaine

Sepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond repute
Robbie is fucking nuts, I love that guy.

Quote:

You travel too much. What do you do for a living?
Old 15-05-2017, 12:17:AM   #6273
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepak View Post
Robbie is fucking nuts, I love that guy.

You travel too much. What do you do for a living?
I'm starting to read 120 Days of Sodom. In French.
Old 15-05-2017, 03:11:AM   #6274
MaSsiVe

Quote:

I did not know. How was your visit?

Old 15-05-2017, 06:34:AM   #6275
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSsiVe View Post
I did not know. How was your visit?
Absolutely lovely. really beautiful part of the world (and people so much nicer than Spanish) and I just wish we had had more time. we also went up the river and then spent a night in Pinhao, and also spent a couple of nights out of town in a village called Laundos. Food was great also, some days I ate five different kinds of fish.

(I must say though those giant 'Frenchie' sandwiches are not for me )

Old 16-05-2017, 08:23:PM   #6276
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2017, 12:28:AM   #6277
MaSsiVe

Quote:
Absolutely lovely. really beautiful part of the world (and people so much nicer than Spanish) and I just wish we had had more time. we also went up the river and then spent a night in Pinhao, and also spent a couple of nights out of town in a village called Laundos. Food was great also, some days I ate five different kinds of fish.

(I must say though those giant 'Frenchie' sandwiches are not for me )

Cool man, I see you took one of the Douro cruises which is a must do for any tourist visiting us but you should try to spend more time downtown in a future visit. Maybe you already did I don't know, but for a relatively small town it's incredible how there's always somewhere different to go...
And since you're a food lover then I'll have to give you a few hints about a few humble places where you can pay a ridiculously low amount of money for absolutely marvellous food. And to drink, have you had the chance to try the Espadal wine? Looks like Rosť but tastes immensely better....they have to be home-made though, to be truly special.

About the Francesinha, maybe you didn't try it in the right place because that shit is abolutely delicious when cooked correctly. A good sauce is essential otherwise it won't taste right.

Last edited by MaSsiVe; 17-05-2017 at 12:31:AM.
Old 22-05-2017, 08:03:PM   #6278
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
https://youtu.be/0ei6pNop8Kw?list=LL...AULKpksFnoVplQ

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2017, 04:50:PM   #6279
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

massive I forgot to reply to you, will do so soon

Robbie I am sitting in a tea house on avenue de stalingrad, if I see two expensive looking Romanian whores I'll hide my wallet.