Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 155 votes, 3.95 average. Display Modes
Old 16-05-2006, 07:35:PM   #40
jatin
Reserve Team

jatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Yahoo to jatin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
Yeah, it was recommended that I wear this sig/avatar combo by one of the forum heads in order to attract more women, minorities and gays to this place.

It must be working because it seems to have caught your eye and lured you to this forum with its raw sexiness and masculinity, sir.

Also, it's gonna help us lift the UCL cup tomorrow.
...i had to ask...
Old 16-05-2006, 07:37:PM   #41
Yossarian
Fan Favourite

Yossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipower

i won.

Nutella sold out after it went into mass production in Italy and started even being produced in America. I get my **** shipped straight from the little farm in Turin that first started making it.

Most of these chumps who claim to be Nutella die hards don't even know that their **** is being mixed in some hellhole in Jersey.
Old 16-05-2006, 07:59:PM   #42
INFESTA
Official

Location: Antiga, Mui Nobre, Sempre Leal e Invicta Cidade do Porto
INFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really nice
Damn dude, I just realized you're not Bobby. Thought he was acting weird today...
INFESTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 09:04:PM   #43
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
it doesnt matter adj, Top Gear is a sign of good journalism, if you cant do what what is on TV, then you shouldnt really watch it... Yet we do.

The convertable people carrier , when they got it back from the track and Clarkson and Hammond just sat on the curb looking at it . Sheer brilliance.

The radio thing was ace aswell this week, what with "Mrs Smith" complaining about it, great stuff.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 09:18:PM   #44
adj137
Senior Squad

adj137 will become famous soon enough
yeh i hate driving shows because it reminds me of how sh!t i am at it,

and yet i always end up watching it thinking - "hmm...i could get that one." forgetting for a moment that i failed my exam.

Does anyone remember the episode where they played football with a massive football and individual cars - i remember that it thought that would be a great car because all its bits were replaceable so the insurance and the repair costs are much lower. What was that car, it was something like the *insert japanese compnay* I-Go, something like that...any help.

And it had a little socket to connect your i-pod to the stereo, i thought that was really cool as well.
Old 16-05-2006, 09:24:PM   #45
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Top Gear is aspirational though. It works on the same basis that a watch advertiser shows products costing £50,000 in a magazine. You know you wont buy it, but reading about what it does can be interesting

Oh and im terrible at driving, how i passed my test...

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 16-05-2006, 09:25:PM   #46
Daz
Everyone's Favourite Diabetic

Daz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to behold
Toyota AYGO was the football car iirc

Old 16-05-2006, 09:25:PM   #47
$teauA
Superstar

$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future$teauA has a brilliant future
That song from the laser scene in Ocean's 12 is ADDICTIVE AS HELL. I love it though.

$teauA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 09:25:PM   #48
Stotty
Fan Favourite

Stotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by adj137
And it had a little socket to connect your i-pod to the stereo, i thought that was really cool as well.
Quite a few of the newer cars are starting to offer that now. I think the new BMW 1 series has it in

20LEGEND

Stotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 09:27:PM   #49
Tom
That Nice Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazmania
Toyota AYGO was the car iirc

Top Gear

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 16-05-2006, 09:33:PM   #50
adj137
Senior Squad

adj137 will become famous soon enough
Thanks
I must have that car.
The little man from Top Gear said that all the bits are indivdual so that if i hit something (which i will), i'll be able to replace pretty easily.
See that's where Top Gear's ace for me, even though i won't be able to drive until sometime after July, it's still nice to think about cars i could get. But when they review like the new Aston Martin, it brings me back down to earth with a bump.
Also they took the piss out of my mum's car, the toyato Prius... just 'cause were saving the world single handidly. Jeremy clarkson also seems to sneer at any car that does more than 10 mile to the gallon - tosspot.
Old 16-05-2006, 11:23:PM   #51
Tom
That Nice Guy

haha, im all for easy-to-mend cars. I managed to miss reverse the other day and bumped into a parked car infront

I can laugh now, but at the time it was about as funny as chlamydia.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 16-05-2006, 11:33:PM   #52
Yossarian
Fan Favourite

Yossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud of
I find myself enjoying reruns of Will and Grace and being highly entertained by it despite myself.

What should I do, guys?