Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 155 votes, 3.95 average. Display Modes
Old 16-05-2006, 05:09:PM   #27
adj137
Senior Squad

adj137 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Religiously. It's the dog's bollocks.
i've never understood top gear, what's the point.
It consists of Clarkson shouting at me about how good this car is, and i can;t even drive. They profile all these cars - but all that is is a bunch of flashty shots of the car driving really fast, and sometimes the camera goes upside down.
Altough the race with the moderately pirced car is funny as is the trails with the stig, but even with the priced car challenge, i have to listen to them talking to Clarkson, plugging some new product.
And like the race from londond to stockholm or something between clarkson and the other two seemed a bit scripted when i saw the repeat, made me all depressed cause i enjoyed it the first time.
Old 16-05-2006, 05:48:PM   #28
jatin
Reserve Team

jatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these partsjatin is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Yahoo to jatin
Err...anyone noticed this?

*or i m the only one with nothing to do excet point out stupid things?*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg meh.JPG (17.8 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by jatin; 16-05-2006 at 05:55:PM.
jatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 05:59:PM   #29
adj137
Senior Squad

adj137 will become famous soon enough
and they have the same sig... it's very confusing.
Except you can tell the difference by the way yossarian posts even before you look at anything else.
Old 16-05-2006, 06:22:PM   #30
Stotty
Fan Favourite

Stotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud ofStotty has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NottsSupporter
It's very good indeed....the radio-bit they did last week was very amusing and the week before that when they set fire to the car wash...Priceless! :amika:
haha that was quality. The convertable people carrier .

20LEGEND

Stotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 06:38:PM   #31
Run DMB
MVP

Run DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pontiakos
Ramen noodles suck
You suck.

Ramen noodles own.
Old 16-05-2006, 06:50:PM   #32
Run DMB
MVP

Run DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant futureRun DMB has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagegast
I been doing jack-**** at my internship today.

Hell, I even posted on SG... that's how bored I was... and still am.
Bo Oshoniyi got AleckOWNED.

Old 16-05-2006, 06:51:PM   #33
bjmenge
The Man From Ohio

bjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run DMB
Ramen noodles own.
:amika: :sun:
bjmenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 07:00:PM   #34
Yossarian
Fan Favourite

Yossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jatin
Err...anyone noticed this?

*or i m the only one with nothing to do excet point out stupid things?*

Yeah, it was recommended that I wear this sig/avatar combo by one of the forum heads in order to attract more women, minorities and gays to this place.

It must be working because it seems to have caught your eye and lured you to this forum with its raw sexiness and masculinity, sir.

Also, it's gonna help us lift the UCL cup tomorrow.
Old 16-05-2006, 07:11:PM   #35
The Don't
Starting XI

The Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Bo Oshoniyi got AleckOWNED.

That was gorgeous
The Don't is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 07:17:PM   #36
Yossarian
Fan Favourite

Yossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud of
Quote:
You suck.

Ramen noodles own.
Damn straight they do, bro. They're a staple diet for many a college students, divorced fellers, struggling artists and recovering Catholics .....errr, I mean alcoholics.

You can't go wrong with those ******* bricks, man. Before I was introduced to the concept of instant noodles, I didn't dare enter the Kitchen to cook anything for myself ever, man. The stove was off limits to me up until recently.

This stuff has made me a worldclass chef. You can add just about anything to it and it'll still taste wicked awesome, man. I can finally express myself in the kitchen without having to have my mother over top of me guiding me along like a ******* retard.
Old 16-05-2006, 07:25:PM   #37
Funky--K
Starting XI

Funky--K will become famous soon enoughFunky--K will become famous soon enough
no noodles in Portugal...

I like to settle for some nachos with hot sauce

morning after in the crapper... Hell just sounds so fresh next to that...

Wimps cry over women. Real men cry over football!
Funky--K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 07:25:PM   #38
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via MSN to Filipower

i won.
Old 16-05-2006, 07:25:PM   #39
Callum

i crush the brick up before i put them in the water, it's better that way.