Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 155 votes, 3.95 average. Display Modes
Old 15-05-2006, 08:16:PM   #1
The Don't
Starting XI

The Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of light
The Official Soccergaming "I'm Bored" Thread

I'm bored, I'm definitely more bored than you.

I'd even go so far as to say I'm more bored than these:

A pair of wooden boreds.

Post away!

Last edited by The Don't; 30-11-2006 at 02:36:AM.
The Don't is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 08:16:PM   #2
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
good god SG has been crying out for a thread like this.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 08:39:PM   #3
champdave
SG Sheffield Authority

champdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to champdave
The boards, whilst inanimate, may actually be having a rifting time innocuously posing for pictures. :jambo:

Although the picture comes from a German site, so any fun the boards are having is probably strictly regimented.

(obligatory half-racist comment of the day)
champdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 09:01:PM   #4
The Don't
Starting XI

The Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of lightThe Don't is a glorious beacon of light
If you look carefully you can see that the top board is actually aligned with the second ridge of the bottom board.

This could well indicate that the boards are infact engaging in sexual intercourse, although it would come as a complete shock to me as the mating season usually only begins mid-June.
Old 15-05-2006, 09:07:PM   #5
The Don't
Starting XI

Jokes aside ladies and gents, I feel the need to post pictures of 3d sidewalk chalk art by Julian Beever.

Old 15-05-2006, 09:14:PM   #6
Vagegast
Banned for Life [He likes P. Diddy]

Vagegast has a spectacular aura aboutVagegast has a spectacular aura aboutVagegast has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Vagegast
I been doing jack-**** at my internship today.

Hell, I even posted on SG... that's how bored I was... and still am.
Vagegast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 10:11:PM   #7
The Don't
Starting XI

Did you know Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a belly button?
Old 15-05-2006, 11:19:PM   #8
Daz
Everyone's Favourite Diabetic

Daz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to behold
Old 15-05-2006, 11:39:PM   #9
Yossarian
Fan Favourite

Yossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud of
Pandas are faggots, man. Along with being barren like a desert, Pandas have an extremely high rate of homosexual conduct for its small population.

For every marginally hetersexual Panda male/female, there's about a dozen flaming homo ones roaming about and acting all fruity and important and ****.
Yossarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 01:32:AM   #10
Joe Star
Starting XI

Joe Star is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
For every marginally hetersexual Panda male/female, there's about a dozen flaming homo ones roaming about and acting all fruity and important and ****.

Bored as hell too. Aint even got mood for pron
Old 16-05-2006, 05:03:AM   #11
Funky--K
Starting XI

Funky--K will become famous soon enoughFunky--K will become famous soon enough
I love Biker Mice From Mars, man

just realized that! they're so rock n roll!!!

Wimps cry over women. Real men cry over football!
Funky--K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2006, 05:15:AM   #12
Callum

im eating sour patch kids, they're amazing.
Old 16-05-2006, 06:28:AM   #13
bjmenge
The Man From Ohio

bjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to beholdbjmenge is a splendid one to behold
Do Asian people eat Ramen noodles? I think they're great, but I bet Asians think they taste like shit. Someone clear this up for me.

Last edited by bjmenge; 16-05-2006 at 06:33:AM.
bjmenge is offline   Reply With Quote