Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum > Older Football Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-01-2006, 09:01:PM   #1
Lubanski
Club Supporter

Lubanski is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Lubanski
NEW fantasy sim league needs you!

Hey guys, i've been away for a little bit, half due to my personal life is shaky at the moment, but also, because me and my buddy are starting a fantasy sim league, me and him did it for 3 years stright, while we were in high school, had like 38 teams at one point and were included in an article in a british newspaper about fantasy leagues, anyways, after like 4 years off, we are at it again.

It's a sim league, you pick a team, and you are the manager/president and you make lineups, deal players and everything around the club, you earn money by games (ticket), selling players and other fun league stuff.

We don't have a web site yet but will soon. Our message board is up, we put it up few days ago, http://s15.invisionfree.com/EFFL/index.php?act=idx

We will be using the newest Championship Manager game to simulate matches. It's a fun way to participate in the game and to get to know alot of great people. If interested, please visit the forum i posted and respond under LEAGUE NEWS that you are interested and what club you would like.

In season 1, we will have 16 clubs, 8 premier, 8 1st divison with a religation/demotion, and expending in year 2.

Check out our plans, rules and several games that we've simmed "for fun" to give people a preview. Teams are going fast, we've been up and running for like 3 days, and we have 5 locks right now and about 5-6 others in interviews to join our league.

Come check it out.

If you need more info, PM me or e-mail me @ [email protected]

thanks.
Old 13-01-2006, 09:04:PM   #2
Daz
Everyone's Favourite Diabetic

Daz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubanski
We will be using the newest Championship Manager game to simulate matches.

sounds interesting, but i don't think i'm completely sure on how this works...

Last edited by Daz; 13-01-2006 at 09:08:PM.
Daz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 10:18:PM   #3
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

ļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud of
First of all you're in the wrong forum...
*fixed*

Last edited by ļאָ; 13-01-2006 at 10:21:PM.
ļאָ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 11:48:PM   #4
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
If you use Football Manager instead of Championship Manager, I might be tempted to join other than that, no thanks.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2006, 01:09:AM   #5
Lubanski
Club Supporter

Lubanski is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Lubanski
Opps yeah i posted this in the wrong forum. We are using Football Manager. Sorry and thanks.
Old 17-01-2006, 12:08:PM   #6
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
In that case you posted in the right forum, but put in the wrong game.

Alex?
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2006, 06:05:PM   #7
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpvankasteren
Alex?
or Tom ya bitch, dont forget im still mod here

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2006, 08:50:PM   #8
Filipower
Bunburyist

Filipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowFilipower is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via MSN to Filipower
count me in..
Old 17-01-2006, 09:03:PM   #9
nor-rbk
Club President

nor-rbk is a glorious beacon of lightnor-rbk is a glorious beacon of lightnor-rbk is a glorious beacon of lightnor-rbk is a glorious beacon of lightnor-rbk is a glorious beacon of light
Is this really time spending. I mean, how much time do I need to use, let say per week on this?

Sounds really interesting. Possible to be Rosenborg?

-- Thanks to SteauA for the sig, I'll never change it.--
nor-rbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2006, 09:29:PM   #10
dirion
Senior Squad

dirion is on a distinguished road
This sound really interesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nor-rbk
Is this really time spending. I mean, how much time do I need to use, let say per week on this?

Sounds really interesting. Possible to be Rosenborg?
HEEEEY! I wanted to be Rosenborg!

Thanks to $teaua for this awesome sig!
dirion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2006, 09:35:PM   #11
nor-rbk
Club President

nor-rbk is a glorious beacon of lightnor-rbk is a glorious beacon of lightnor-rbk is a glorious beacon of lightnor-rbk is a glorious beacon of lightnor-rbk is a glorious beacon of light
Too bad.

You can have them if I choose not to join

Old 17-01-2006, 10:25:PM   #12
Daz
Everyone's Favourite Diabetic

Daz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to behold
Rosenborg aren't even in the leagues.
Old 17-01-2006, 10:43:PM   #13
nor-rbk
Club President

So what teams are possible to choose then?
I know AC Milan, Juventus, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Chelsea FC, Manchester United, Bayern Munich, Lyon (premiership) and Liverpool (Division one) is possible (not taking in consideration that some already are taken).