Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum > Older Football Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 25-07-2005, 04:39:PM   #1
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
SortitoutSI closes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleyjag
After almost 2 years, 3.4million downloads (goodness) and some absolutely superb banter sortitoutsi.net is closing.

The decision was a hard one taken by Cleon & Caleyjag but we both felt that the time was right to call it a day. The site has been a fantastic place to be a part of but we can no longer dedicate any more of our time to it without it affecting our personal lives.

We didn't feel that keeping it open and us moving on was an option either as the pull to come back would be too great. Closing completely is the only way forward for ourselves.

Massive massive thanks to everyone that contributed to the site over the last 2 years. This sites success depended on users submitting files, players & tactics and joining in forum discussions and I'd like to think we made a bloody good job of it while we were online.

On a personal note, I'm leaving this place knowing that we made a helluva good job of it. Coding the site was fantastic fun and seeing people use something I had developed gave me a great deal of satisfaction.

Good luck to everyone in the future with whatever they do in life.

Dave "Caleyjag" Murchison
(Super stud)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon
I'd like to thank everyone for their time and effort in making the site what it as become. Unfortunatley I don't have the time and effort to concetrate on running a site anymore, but hopefully somewhere down the line things might change.

Thanks to everyone

I will still be active on SI and continue to be a mod on there so if you want a bit of banter you know where to find me.

It's a real pity. They were very well organised, and had a lot of talented contributors. The latter will probably scatter all over the sites in the scene now, alhough there will be a continuation of the Susie forum at this location.

If you need any of their files, you can get them at http://www.sortitoutsi.net/test/. If you're quick. That will close very soon as well.

Last edited by rpvankasteren; 25-07-2005 at 04:47:PM.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2005, 04:41:PM   #2
fender
Fan Favourite

fender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to beholdfender is a splendid one to behold
That sucks, what a great site gone.
Old 25-07-2005, 05:06:PM   #3
Daz
Everyone's Favourite Diabetic

Daz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to behold
that sucks

anyways, good luck to the guys that founded it in the future etc.
Old 25-07-2005, 07:17:PM   #4
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
Best FM site gone, its a pity
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
PSVFOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2005, 10:18:PM   #5
SuRFy
Starting XI

SuRFy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to SuRFy
Yeah, thre best FM site, gone, good luck to them.
Old 26-07-2005, 04:36:AM   #6
NIDOKING
Senior Squad

NIDOKING is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to NIDOKING
Horrible news, horrible...

Now we'll have to search graphics, updates and so in differents pages
Old 26-07-2005, 10:35:AM   #7
Juventino
Manager

Juventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud ofJuventino has much to be proud of
Damn, that's some bad news. Definitely my favourite FM site ever... man, I was just planning to download a new load of graphics from susie. Kits, logos, a new skin etc. Pfft. Could someone please post a list of other good FM sites? I'm not very formiliar with the FM scene... would be awesome.

2012 Draft Challenge Champion - FIFA
2014 Draft Challenge Champion

Juventino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2005, 10:40:AM   #8
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

ļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud of
never used that site anyway
Old 26-07-2005, 06:01:PM   #9
trevorcarey20
Club Supporter

trevorcarey20 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juventino
Damn, that's some bad news. Definitely my favourite FM site ever... man, I was just planning to download a new load of graphics from susie. Kits, logos, a new skin etc. Pfft. Could someone please post a list of other good FM sites? I'm not very formiliar with the FM scene... would be awesome.
Total-FM.net seems to be the main riser at the moment. Picking up alot of SUSIE's former members.
www.total-fm.net
trevorcarey20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2005, 11:52:PM   #10
crazyrussin
Club Supporter

crazyrussin is on a distinguished road
WTF I was just going to go get a new tactic and its closed.... Horrible news. So all the files gonna go to the test server?
crazyrussin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 04:33:AM   #11
Fernandez
Team Captain

Fernandez is a jewel in the roughFernandez is a jewel in the roughFernandez is a jewel in the rough
It was a great site for all my CM/FM needs. I wish them well.
Old 27-07-2005, 04:36:AM   #12
Bobby
The Legend

Bobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as PeleBobby is nearly as awesome as Pele
shame, it was a top site, got some excellent stuff off there.
genius
Best Poster of the Year 2008
Most Original Poster of the Year 2008
The Most Intelligent Member of the Year 2008
Best Thread of the Year Crouch Named England Captain 2008
Best Greenlandic Member 2005
ARAB Award for Best Overall Poster
Used longest word in SG history "Brobdingnagian"
Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 07:02:AM   #13
SuRFy
Starting XI

SuRFy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to SuRFy
Nothing beats Susie, Total FM only has like 6 Face packs, compared to Susies 1500 +.