Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 136 votes, 3.35 average. Display Modes
Old 04-07-2005, 04:21:PM   #53
Yossarian
Fan Favourite

Yossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by INFESTA
Heheheh. :amika:

Anyway, didn't know you had a baby. Congrats to you and to your sister.

hurhurhurhur.........hey, don't knock it 'til you've tried it, man. Plus, sexing up your sister is more natural than boinking the bark off a tree, or having your way with some blow-up doll named Meg Boner, wouldn't you agree?
Old 04-07-2005, 04:33:PM   #54
x4dixont
Senior Squad

x4dixont can only hope to improve
got the lacoste polo shirt today, it looks very real, although the quality of the polo itself is not brilliant, im still pleased for 10. Complete with all logoes and labels. fast delivery
Old 04-07-2005, 05:15:PM   #55
-William-
Starting XI

-William- will become famous soon enough
A friend of mine told me that fake Lacoste polo's have the crocodile lower than real lacoste polo's. Like in this picture:
Fake:

Real:

I dunno if it's true or not, but both of those polo's shown on the pictures above look real enough for me, hehe.
-William- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 05:26:PM   #56
Vazza
Starting XI

Vazza has much to be proud ofVazza has much to be proud ofVazza has much to be proud ofVazza has much to be proud ofVazza has much to be proud ofVazza has much to be proud ofVazza has much to be proud ofVazza has much to be proud ofVazza has much to be proud of
Here's a site that has some tips on how to tell a fake Lacoste from the real thing:

http://www.geocities.com/neevakee/index.html

Last edited by Vazza; 04-07-2005 at 05:35:PM.
Vazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 06:21:PM   #57
gagiz
Senior Squad

gagiz is on a distinguished road
Nice site!Very detailed as well!

Milan, la sud e qui con te!
Cosa Nostra-Senza Paura!

KAKA per sempre nel cuore de la sud.
gagiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 06:48:PM   #58
x4dixont
Senior Squad

x4dixont can only hope to improve
cheers vazza, yep my shirt is 100% fake but hey it looks real, im still pleased, i aint gonna spend 70 on a polo shirt, im not crazy, neither do i have more money than sense.
Old 04-07-2005, 08:44:PM   #59
::shinji::
Min

::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future
yeah, I'll agree with that...Lacoste is extremely over-priced up da ass. It's nice, the quality is good, but it still doesn't justify the price. You can get polo style shirts from other makes that are just as good, and maybe even better quality.

I think Ralph Lauren polos are still the best, they're better quality than Lacoste, they're cheaper, and there's wayyyy more variety in terms of stripes and colour combos, etc.. Abercrombie, Avirex, LRG, Le Tigre, & even Phat Farm make good polo's at a better price. Actually, these new simple style Phat Farm polos are really nice these days, a lot better than the loud-ass ghetto colours and patterns they used to make.. Surprisingly great quality too..

Old 04-07-2005, 09:28:PM   #60
-William-
Starting XI

I find Fred & Perry polo's to be very nice
Old 04-07-2005, 10:48:PM   #61
::shinji::
Min

::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future
...if you're a skinhead
Old 04-07-2005, 10:51:PM   #62
-William-
Starting XI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ::shinji::
...if you're a skinhead
Old 05-07-2005, 12:22:AM   #63
theedor
Red Card - Life

theedor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to theedor Send a message via MSN to theedor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum

I have the same .. and also have polo orange one, seems so fine in sunlight gf loves it

edit: I do wonder the price of Lacoste polo's in your own country.. we turkish people pay approximately 130 Euro for the long sleeves and 100 Euro for the short one, which is pretty much

but once a year, for a week, they open the factory retail shop and the prices have 50% discount

and to callum: the black colour has a bit faded despite proper washing, what about yours??

Last edited by theedor; 05-07-2005 at 12:31:AM.
theedor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 03:48:AM   #64
Callum

Quote:
Originally Posted by theedor

and to callum: the black colour has a bit faded despite proper washing, what about yours??

I just got it so I will tell you when i wash it.
Old 05-07-2005, 05:47:AM   #65
henry#14
Starting XI

henry#14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to henry#14
Man I didn't know so many people liked polo shirts. I don't like them because I have weirdly long arms so they look weird when I wear them. I like casual shirts and button-ups for going out. Anyways, I just bought this beanie:

Cheers Tosiek
henry#14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fashion don't!!!, fashion fags, fashion guru, how do i look girl?, prom dresses, you look fab