Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 136 votes, 3.35 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2005, 05:12:PM   #40
Yossarian
Fan Favourite

Yossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud of
INFESTArella

You sexy bitch, you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 233e097cca0e00dbc7d9e5e88cbf0efe.jpg (39.2 KB, 104 views)
Old 03-07-2005, 05:24:PM   #41
-William-
Starting XI

-William- will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
LOLzer....HOT DAMN!!! What's next, rouge, lipstick, pantyhose and capri pants? Can you please post a pic of yourself wearing these tightly cut, hip hugging, lowrise jeans bent over and leaning against a table/wall so I can pleasure myself with maximum skill, finesse and power?
dude, i bet if you saw him in the street with those jeans you wouldn't even notice they're his girlfriends jeans .
-William- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 05:54:PM   #42
Yossarian
Fan Favourite

Yossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud ofYossarian has much to be proud of
Depends I suppose. Like, I could differentiate my sister's jeans from mine from a mile away, but the ones worn a lot by hippie males and rock stars of the 60s.....they maybe harder to distinguish from what might be categorized as girls' denim, you know? I've tried on some male customed lowrises for fun and found them to be very uncomfortable. First of all, they hug the inside of your thighs like a long lost relative and tug on your ass cheeks and separate them uncomfortably.

The scenario you pose is beside the point anyway. I was just simply jibing at the thought of a guy wearing girls intended garments and finding them comfortable in that oh-so-typical homophobia laden manner that most things different get confronted with, you know?
Old 03-07-2005, 05:58:PM   #43
x4dixont
Senior Squad

x4dixont can only hope to improve
just bought a lacoste yellow polo off ebay, havent recieved it yet but looks real and for 10 and free p&p theres no probs. I t doesnt matter if they are fake surley if they LOOK real then whats the problem. Peppermint99 and atachi are good sellers of lacoste shirts on ebay. From thailand but made in peru
Old 03-07-2005, 06:36:PM   #44
-William-
Starting XI

-William- will become famous soon enough
Well today I was walking by the market here in Florence and I saw some Lacoste polo's for 20 euros, they had two buttons and looked really real and they were made in France. But I dunno, the price makes me think they were fake, which they probably were...
-William- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 06:52:PM   #45
AberdeenFC
Min

AberdeenFC will become famous soon enoughAberdeenFC will become famous soon enough
Quote:
No "Vote for Pedro" T-Shirt sightings..............me is disappointed
i have that top

IceBlu
AberdeenFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005, 07:24:PM   #46
shokz
The Red Devil

shokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to behold
Dead wife under a coffee table seems quite fashionable over in the United States.
shokz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 02:45:AM   #47
::shinji::
Min

::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future::shinji:: has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by x4dixont
just bought a lacoste yellow polo off ebay, havent recieved it yet but looks real and for 10 and free p&p theres no probs. I t doesnt matter if they are fake surley if they LOOK real then whats the problem. Peppermint99 and atachi are good sellers of lacoste shirts on ebay. From thailand but made in peru

only 10 and it's shipping from Thailand... Authentic, I doubt it. Everything from Asia is a knock-off, even the knock-offs have knock-offs well, I hope I'm wrong anyways. Don't like to hear about people getting ripped off, but you'll clearly be able to tell if it's a fake after you wash it once or twice.
Old 04-07-2005, 09:48:AM   #48
Frostwolf
Starting XI

Frostwolf will become famous soon enoughFrostwolf will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by -William-
Well today I was walking by the market here in Florence and I saw some Lacoste polo's for 20 euros, they had two buttons and looked really real and they were made in France. But I dunno, the price makes me think they were fake, which they probably were...
Yep, they're fakes.

we ride together
Frostwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 10:28:AM   #49
INFESTA
Official

Location: Antiga, Mui Nobre, Sempre Leal e Invicta Cidade do Porto
INFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really nice
Quote:
LOLzer....HOT DAMN!!! What's next, rouge, lipstick, pantyhose and capri pants? Can you please post a pic of yourself wearing these tightly cut, hip hugging, lowrise jeans bent over and leaning against a table/wall so I can pleasure myself with maximum skill, finesse and power?

Eheh, I was waiting for the first insecure macho to make a comment like that.
Trust me, when it comes to wearing gf's clothes it could be much worse, even here at SG! :amika:

No, you can't even tell they're women's jeans: they aren't pink, there's nothing particularly girlish about them. I simply like how I look with them, and my gf loves it too; I also feel comfy with them (and with my sexuality too, so...).
It only gets creepy when you wear your mother's clothes.
INFESTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 11:40:AM   #50
Yossarian
Fan Favourite

Hey, man. I'm just jealous that I can't rock those types of jeans after my first pregnancy and all.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:35:PM   #51
emmer
Starting XI

emmer is a jewel in the roughemmer is a jewel in the roughemmer is a jewel in the rough
hahahaha
emmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 03:06:PM   #52
INFESTA
Official

Location: Antiga, Mui Nobre, Sempre Leal e Invicta Cidade do Porto
INFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really niceINFESTA is just really nice
Quote:
Hey, man. I'm just jealous that I can't rock those types of jeans after my first pregnancy and all.
Heheheh. :amika:

Anyway, didn't know you had a baby. Congrats to you and to your sister.
INFESTA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fashion don't!!!, fashion fags, fashion guru, how do i look girl?, prom dresses, you look fab