Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Football Manager Forum > Older Football Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 31 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 22-04-2005, 07:09:PM   #27
ericstarkid
Reserve Team

ericstarkid is on a distinguished road
is there any guide to suggest how many divisions can be loaded on a particular machine?
Old 22-04-2005, 11:18:PM   #28
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
No, but there is a recommendation made when selecting the leagues. However, that's based on you using the small database, and without extra detail.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2005, 04:01:PM   #29
ericstarkid
Reserve Team

ericstarkid is on a distinguished road
whats the minimum stadium capacity if a club is to be eligible to play in champions league?
Old 28-04-2005, 09:32:PM   #30
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
there is useful (if a bit old) info in this thread for anyone who is interested and likes reading - http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=107348

its a bit old now but has some intruiging things such as leagues in FM etc.

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 05:44:PM   #31
Hopeunited
Starting XI

Hopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Hopeunited
A question: does anyone here run FM on an AMD Athlon PC?

I'm a little worried cuz I heard rumours that some games are compatible with AMD Athlon CPU, and that is exactly the CPU of the new computer I'm buying...

Quote:
Another one of Yossarian's perverted moments:

Massimo's sister? What an absolute MILF, man. She reminds me of my 3rd grade teacher Mrs Malone, who I always wanted to make moan and groan with my whalebone.....even when she came down with cancer in the 6th grade....hmm.
Hopeunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 09:28:PM   #32
Daz
Everyone's Favourite Diabetic

Daz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to beholdDaz is a splendid one to behold
i've got an Athlon. FM runs fine.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:54:PM   #33
Hopeunited
Starting XI

Hopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to allHopeunited is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazmania
i've got an Athlon. FM runs fine.
Great, thanks!

Just waiting for the new machine to arrive... :chew:

Quote:

Massimo's sister? What an absolute MILF, man. She reminds me of my 3rd grade teacher Mrs Malone, who I always wanted to make moan and groan with my whalebone.....even when she came down with cancer in the 6th grade....hmm.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:26:PM   #34
ngyc
Fan Favourite

ngyc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to ngyc
an old question:
how i change the attribute colors? perhaps the match rating color as well
Old 12-05-2005, 02:10:PM   #35
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
http://www.sortitoutsi.net/getfile.p...wnload&id=2674

That's a tool to change the attribute colours. Only works for the player and non-player profiles, though.

"fmcolours.xml" is located in "..\football manager 2005\data\settings\"
"player profile.xml" and "non player profile.xml" are located in "..\football manager 2005\data\panels\"
Old 12-05-2005, 03:25:PM   #36
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Ruud, Maybe you should post that in the first post of the download thread aswell it's quite useful...

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 04:18:PM   #37
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

Mmmyeah, ok. Why not
Old 21-05-2005, 09:13:PM   #38
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

Macclesfield (finished 17th in League Two) beat Arsenal 3-1 in the League Cup final, and Stalybridge (champions in Conference North) beat Liverpool 3-0 in the FA Cup final. Macclesfield also beat Man Utd and Bolton on their road to victory, Stalybridge also beat Man Utd, Arsenal, and Aston Villa.

FM has gone crazy!
Attached Images
File Type: png WTF.png (38.1 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by rpvankasteren; 21-05-2005 at 09:16:PM.
Old 29-05-2005, 03:47:AM   #39
Hopeunited
Starting XI

I'm having sooooooooooooooo much problems with work permits in England!!!

I tried to sign Freddy Adu, Vyacheslav Hleb, Lebohang Mokoena, etc. but never been able to get their work permits! Although they've all played a number of international games in recent times and other people on internet forums have said they signed those players with English clubs... help please!

Quote: