Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Championship Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-10-2004, 08:04:PM   #14
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by scoham
ARGH

Can't any of you explain it to anyone who plays CM, and actually tell them about sigames.com and stuff? Shame to hear a few people let their friends no nothing about the split
We do try, but some of the people we encounter are just not smart enough to apprehend the situation.
Old 23-10-2004, 04:43:AM   #15
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Quote:
Originally posted by Stotty
If he's tom's friend, of course he's living in la-la land

Tom :chick:
no nick, if hes from ROTHERHAM, get it right.

Anyway he knows that SI made all the others, but he still thinks CM is CM.

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Old 23-10-2004, 03:25:PM   #16
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
I was afraid of this from the minute it was announced. This is real abuse of a name.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Old 23-10-2004, 04:59:PM   #17
Sir Calumn

I'm actually pretty cool with it, it means both should sell in rougly equal proportions so I can be safe in the knowledge that whichever I like better will continue to be made.

Old 27-10-2004, 01:22:AM   #18
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
omg, my mate went up to me today and went,

"tom, ive pre-ordered CM"
"but i told you not to! Honestly matt its not the proper version, look (shows boxes again)............... ive played the demo i KNOW its the proper CM! Trust me!"
"Nah tom, CM is CM"

what a wanker

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 27-10-2004, 02:11:AM   #19
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Why don't you let him play the demos? He'll know right away...

Old 27-10-2004, 03:41:AM   #20
Tom
That Nice Guy

he wont download them.

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 27-10-2004, 06:25:PM   #21
┴ļÚאָ
Fan Favourite

┴ļÚאָ has much to be proud of┴ļÚאָ has much to be proud of┴ļÚאָ has much to be proud of┴ļÚאָ has much to be proud of┴ļÚאָ has much to be proud of┴ļÚאָ has much to be proud of┴ļÚאָ has much to be proud of┴ļÚאָ has much to be proud of┴ļÚאָ has much to be proud of┴ļÚאָ has much to be proud of
who gives a feck. It's his money. He will regret buying this game sooner or later
Old 27-10-2004, 06:55:PM   #22
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Why don't you let him come to the forums. We'll teach him what's good and what's bad.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Old 27-10-2004, 09:37:PM   #23
Tom
That Nice Guy

lol! that'd be funny, "go and post on the CM forum at Soccergaming.tv, you'll soon see what people think" lol

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 29-10-2004, 06:59:PM   #24
Sir Calumn

CM5 will be as good as FM though, I reckon. It will probably appeal to him more actually as I'm sure Eidos will do what they've always been trying to do and make it more mainstream and 'cool' which inexperienced CM players would like.

Old 30-10-2004, 02:11:AM   #25
Lean
Fan Favourite

Lean is on a distinguished road
But for more Mainstream and 'cool' stuff, people already got TCM. With the "wonderful" Football Fusion aswell. In my view, if Eidos try such a thing, they'll be screwed up because EA will outsell them.

Plus lately, CM is not so hard to succeed anymore. I'm still using the same 2 tactics for almost 8 months and it still wasnt cracked (i rotate them, and i tweak them sometimes during games/before games, but still...).

Anyway, Eidos better come with something almost bug-free. The game being good or not.
Old 30-10-2004, 04:48:PM   #26
Sir Calumn

Quote:
Originally posted by Grunger
But for more Mainstream and 'cool' stuff, people already got TCM. With the "wonderful" Football Fusion aswell. In my view, if Eidos try such a thing, they'll be screwed up because EA will outsell them.

Plus lately, CM is not so hard to succeed anymore. I'm still using the same 2 tactics for almost 8 months and it still wasnt cracked (i rotate them, and i tweak them sometimes during games/before games, but still...).

Anyway, Eidos better come with something almost bug-free. The game being good or not.
That's the main worry. Being a new studio, and with Eidos's reputation for rushing people, this game could be full of bugs. It had better not be, or else they might aswell not bother making another.

As for TCM, I think everyone knows how inferior it is.