Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Championship Manager Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-09-2004, 12:56:AM   #1
Deutschland
Starting XI

Deutschland is on a distinguished road
Does anyone actually CARE about this game?

I mean really, who gives a crap? FM05 is certainly alot better (bar the absence of the traditional look )!

The demo for this has come out, I've heard, but I haven't even bothered to check! On the other hand, everyone is downloading the FM demo and talking about it.

So really, do YOU care about CM5?

CARN THE BLUES!
Old 28-09-2004, 02:44:AM   #2
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
personally i dont care about it, but i will try it

there is no way it will get anywhere near FM

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Old 28-09-2004, 03:23:AM   #3
feliycora
Youth Team

feliycora is on a distinguished road
initially i said FM would certainly be better than CM but now i have doubts, because i didn't like some aspects of FM05 demo.

the demo didn't come out yet! when CM5 demo will be released?
Old 28-09-2004, 04:38:AM   #4
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
Is there a demo already then didn't knew
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
Old 28-09-2004, 08:46:AM   #5
Deutschland
Starting XI

Deutschland is on a distinguished road
Maybe there isn't lol! But who cares, this game will suck.. I can't imagine CM without SI.. it's like Man Utd without Beckham or Liverpool without Owen!

CARN THE BLUES!
Old 28-09-2004, 11:55:PM   #6
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Nah, no demo yet.

I care about this game, I really hope it will be able to compete with FM. It would give SI (and BGS) more motivation to improve on their game.
It most likely won't, but I still have hope.
Old 29-09-2004, 03:45:AM   #7
ttwellman
Reserve Team

ttwellman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ttwellman Send a message via Yahoo to ttwellman
Quote:
Originally posted by Deutschland
Maybe there isn't lol! But who cares, this game will suck.. I can't imagine CM without SI.. it's like Man Utd without Beckham or Liverpool without Owen!
What the hell? Thats actually a terrible analogy.
Old 29-09-2004, 05:52:AM   #8
ļאָ
Fan Favourite

ļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud ofļאָ has much to be proud of
I dont care, and I sed that from the first min, unlike many others here who believed that any company could at any time start building a game from nothing and make it better than SIs game that was successfull from the begining and has basicaly been in development for the last 10 years or so. If it was like that then SIs game wud have been dead a long time now.
Old 29-09-2004, 07:39:PM   #9
rd[r]
Club Supporter

rd[r] is on a distinguished road
Where's the info for this game

Get Paid To Surf Online Here
Old 29-09-2004, 08:13:PM   #10
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by rpvankasteren

I care about this game, I really hope it will be able to compete with FM. It would give SI (and BGS) more motivation to improve on their game.
It most likely won't, but I still have hope.
I think you mean Eidos instead of SI.

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Old 29-09-2004, 08:18:PM   #11
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
No I meant SI. More competition means both parties will have to put more work in the product.
Old 29-09-2004, 08:20:PM   #12
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

Quote:
Originally posted by rd[r]
Where's the info for this game
The site is www.championshipmanager.co.uk. But they haven't told us much.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:11:AM   #13
ngyc
Fan Favourite

ngyc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to ngyc
not really care about it but certainly i will give a try