Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2017, 09:39:PM   #1
riesscar
Youth Team

riesscar will become famous soon enough
Do Players Have Hidden Stats?

So I've been playing FUT a bit, and I purchase players based on their total individual stats(found on sites like Futhead) as opposed to overall rating, which is based on all sorts of factors beyond the players ability.

Anyway, I've noticed that some players outperform all others, despite having lower (sometimes much lower) key stats. For example, Smalling is the most used CB in FUT. there is good reason: he is so overpowered it's not fair. However, his overall is an 84 and his individual stats are not near the best in the game.

I'm wondering if their are hidden stats (i.e. Intangibles) that EA is using but not publishing. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
riesscar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 10:50:AM   #2
krisaju95
Manager

krisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura aboutkrisaju95 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by riesscar View Post
So I've been playing FUT a bit, and I purchase players based on their total individual stats(found on sites like Futhead) as opposed to overall rating, which is based on all sorts of factors beyond the players ability.

Anyway, I've noticed that some players outperform all others, despite having lower (sometimes much lower) key stats. For example, Smalling is the most used CB in FUT. there is good reason: he is so overpowered it's not fair. However, his overall is an 84 and his individual stats are not near the best in the game.

I'm wondering if their are hidden stats (i.e. Intangibles) that EA is using but not publishing. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
One other stat which contributes to the overall rating is International Reputation. You would have noticed it in Creation Master 16. You can find the effect of the rating on sites like sofifa.com

For example, Mike is actually an 81 rated CB but gets a +2 boost from his IR

krisaju95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 08:31:AM   #3
riesscar
Youth Team

riesscar will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisaju95 View Post
One other stat which contributes to the overall rating is International Reputation. You would have noticed it in Creation Master 16. You can find the effect of the rating on sites like sofifa.com

For example, Mike is actually an 81 rated CB but gets a +2 boost from his IR

That's really fascinating. So a player's base stats are just that: a base from which all sorts of other factors may find influence. Perhaps I've been missing a few key number. Thanks krisaju95.
riesscar is offline   Reply With Quote