Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 12 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-10-2012, 09:31:PM   #1
Azrael
www.jewsforjesus.org

Azrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant futureAzrael has a brilliant future
Problem: Poor Morale

I'm playing Manager Career Mode on the PS3 version and half of my squad keeps getting into yellow morale (one player is in orange) and I dunno what to do to get them into the green. What's the best course of action? I give him starts, try to get him to notch goals and assists, but it hardly improves, and I have to rotate because I have a large squad and if I only play the guys with poor morale, they condition gets poor and the other players start getting poor morale as well.

So:

1. What are all the things I can do to improve a player's morale?
2. Which are the most effective?
3. Does it even matter? What would happen if I ignored player morale? Does it affect anything?

Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote