Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 14 Forum > FIFA 14 Editing Forum > FIFA 14 Stadium Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 17-02-2017, 01:38:AM   #1249
kly100
Club Supporter

kly100 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
Hi gonzaga! Can I ask a tiny favour from you? I need the shirts of the kits for Montreal Impact from 14 as I need to see if they have the capitan's armband on the shirt with the Quebec symbol fleur-de-lys. Just the .png files will be fine. Also, I'm looking at exporting Stade Saputo from FIFA07 and getting it converted for the UEFA EURO 2016 patch!

This is how it looks like:

I'm converting Montreal Olympic Stadium. Only need to finish the crowds
kly100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 01:46:AM   #1250
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

RobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to RobbieD_PL Send a message via Skype™ to RobbieD_PL
Quote:
Originally Posted by kly100 View Post
I'm converting Montreal Olympic Stadium. Only need to finish the crowds
Do you have screens? Where did you convert it from?

EDIT: I have an idea. Both stadiums are close to eachother. How about converting both?

So you have one version of Stade Saputo with Olympic Stadium behind it and one version of Olympic Stadium Montreal with Stade Saputo behind it?

Last edited by RobbieD_PL; 17-02-2017 at 01:50:AM.
RobbieD_PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 02:28:AM   #1251
kly100
Club Supporter

kly100 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
Do you have screens? Where did you convert it from?

EDIT: I have an idea. Both stadiums are close to eachother. How about converting both?

So you have one version of Stade Saputo with Olympic Stadium behind it and one version of Olympic Stadium Montreal with Stade Saputo behind it?
http://i.imgur.com/uUfWOKJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/FSIHWcm.jpg

I'm making crowd and fx. About the conversion of 2 stadiums in the same place, I think it would not, due to limitations of the template. I believe that only putting a high resolution image of the stadium in the background like the trees.

I forgot to say that it was converted from MVP Baseball 2005

Last edited by kly100; 17-02-2017 at 02:30:AM. Reason: I forgot to say that it was converted from MVP Baseball 2005
kly100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 10:27:AM   #1252
nabo78
Starting XI

nabo78 has a spectacular aura aboutnabo78 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzaga View Post

Some Serie B little ground - Spezia's Stadio Albetto Picco. PES 6 converted. I added the arch at the stadium entrance, but I'm not that good to make the statues, sorry!

DOWNLOAD STADIO ALBERTO PICCO

Enjoy!
Hi Gonzaga,
Kotiara6863 is facing some troubles by converting your Alberto Picco stadium for Fifa16 (he said that this stadium is tiny and that's the reason why he can't convert it).
Do you mind giving him a clue?
Sorry for bothering you.
nabo78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 11:09:AM   #1253
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

RobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to RobbieD_PL Send a message via Skype™ to RobbieD_PL
Quote:

I'm making crowd and fx. About the conversion of 2 stadiums in the same place, I think it would not, due to limitations of the template. I believe that only putting a high resolution image of the stadium in the background like the trees.

Ok, you've done a really great work there! BTW, I remember uploading that model for Svence and he had trouble converting the stands because they were made for a diamond shaped pitch for baseball and not a rectangular shaped pitch for football. How did you overcome this problem?
RobbieD_PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 01:40:PM   #1254
robeskimo
Youth Team

robeskimo is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Hey Kly

Will you be releasing that stadium looks awesome?
robeskimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 01:57:PM   #1255
esQzme
Senior Squad

esQzme is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabo78 View Post
Hi Gonzaga,
Kotiara6863 is facing some troubles by converting your Alberto Picco stadium for Fifa16 (he said that this stadium is tiny and that's the reason why he can't convert it).
Sorry for bothering you.

hey nabo, Kotiara has problems with camera, he said to me that the texture blocks the view of the field when playing.
esQzme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 02:00:PM   #1256
panin18
Youth Team

panin18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabo78 View Post
Hi Gonzaga,
Sorry for bothering you.
is tiny because it was created for fifa 14..it needs to be recreated for fifa 16..this is the problem with all the stadiums that are converted from older fifa editions but from what i see no one has the patience to convert them for fifa 16 exclusive..there need to be resized and maked with a stadium template that has the size of the generic stadiums of fifa 16 that's why for most of the stadiums converted from fifa 14 when you start a match with a stadium it's show you the back of the crowds or something else because is smaller than a fifa 16 generic stadium..from what i see darrek make some good stadiums, that's because he create them directly for fifa 16..
panin18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2017, 04:39:PM   #1257
robeskimo
Youth Team

robeskimo is on a distinguished road
Hey Gonzago

Issue with some Stadiums

Was playing with El Madrigal noticed that when ball goes close to near touchline the Stand blocks the view so you are visually impaired.

Is that something that can be rectified?

Downloaded Cagliari stadium but the Palermo stadium is there instead.

Commersbank Arena is missing stadium files and most of the files shown on first page are missing something stadium files ui files when downloaded

Riazor not sure how to download this properly as I downloaded the original file but added the new stadium file instead is that the correct way to install?

Sorry for all the questions as its prob my issue rather than you.

Thanks for the awesome stadiums by the way they are awesome.

Love that there are plenty of flags and banners in each stadium
robeskimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 12:03:AM   #1258
dinei
Youth Team

dinei is on a distinguished road
@Gonzaga

Can you help me with jumbotron?
dinei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 07:03:AM   #1259
gonzaga
Reserve Team

gonzaga is on a distinguished road
Guys, I'll answer when I get back home. I can't right now.
gonzaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 11:28:AM   #1260
gonzaga
Reserve Team

gonzaga is on a distinguished road
Robbie: I'll send you the files today.

nabo78: I'll get in touch with kotiara to see what exactly the problem is. I probably will need to see a video in game and pictures of the problem.

robeskimo: Which version of El Madrigal you're playing at? My first one or the one I released about a month ago (Estadio de la Ceramica)? With the new one I don't have that problem.
On first page, second post you can find a mediafire link to my folder with all the stadiums I released so far. Cagliari's stadium is there as well.
Commerzbank Arena is not mine. I have to check where arsenal22 release it. It's somewhere in the thread.
I'm not sure I understand about the missing ui files. You mean you download and there is nothing in the folders?
You download Riazor like any other stadium. If you want to replace the old Riazor with the new one, then overwrite the old files with the new ones. All of them.

dinei: I see that jumbotron doesn't show anything. It probably because the is some numbers after the material name in blender. It should say jumbotron instead of jumbotron_001 or something like that.
gonzaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2017, 07:20:PM   #1261
madamax1980
Club Supporter

madamax1980 is on a distinguished road
hello master I have a problem with the crowd alignment blender is ok instead into game a part is aligned wrong you know how I can fix thanks
madamax1980 is offline   Reply With Quote