Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > FIFA 17 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-01-2017, 07:31:PM   #1782
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
What the fuck are you talking about Sami? I've been on these boards my entire life and never ever got banned for speaking my mind. As long as you do it properly you can say whatever you want.

You can say the game is scripted. You can say PES is better. You can see FIFA is the worst game ever. Whatever. Just do it respectfully.

I swear, sometimes it almost looks as if you're provoking mods (or anybody for that matter). Almost trying to force their hands with the things you say.

If these were my boards, you wouldn't get banned for saying FIFA is scripted, but you would for saying mod are "EA employees" or "butthurt fanboys" because that's just plain disrespectful.
I never tried to talk about scripting in EA forums because its written in their rules to not talk about it. But what do you mean by it? I see all the threads about "Scripting and momentum" gets closed soon as its started. And sone users also gets banned for claiming the game is shit with scripting.

And about the EA modders being butthurt, I was kinda sarcastic. But its true I kinda provoked them. In the past I also provoked many gameplay elites who keeps complaining about gameplay but then goes all out on soneone who complains about graphics. That almost caused me a ban. Because gameplay users can go all out on Graphics whores for complaining. But graphics whores cant go all out on gameplay dudes for complaining about gameplay.

Edit: But atleast here's hope that we will get a next gen FiFA 18. So EA can get my money. A next gen port is all I need. Pes 7 is very moddable, yet I cant find enough motivation to biy it because devs didn't bother to make a good port.

Lrts see if EA releases their World Cup game this time on PC. They can have my money (As long as the game is next gen port and not laggy unresponsive gameplay like Fifa 4).

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Last edited by Sami 1999; 11-01-2017 at 09:21:PM. Reason: Dont bother the typos
Sami 1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 09:22:PM   #1783
qasar80
Youth Team

qasar80 is on a distinguished road
Oooooh, the horror!!!
Ofcourse there is scripting, momentum and many more bad stuff about fifa series.
And it's more frustrating since today's technology allows for much more and EA is a big, respectable company with resources.
Anyway, I see that their tactic is: if you don't like it, than don't buy, not to try and listen to the users, very modern tactic, nothing to be said.
And yes, I see also forums being closed for being too....direct, another excelent marketing strategy.
But, for the time being they are the only ones on the market with a real soccer game, so it goes without words..if we don't like it we either not play fifa at all or choose PES.
Two excelent choices for us.
There is though hope for soccer games fans, as there are a few developers analyzing the oportunity to create a soccer game to rival FIFA and PES, perhaps than someone from the top will sound the wake up.
qasar80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 09:23:PM   #1784
bangus
Starting XI

bangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nicebangus is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami 1999 View Post
I never tried to talk about scripting in EA forums
I think he made a mistake and thought you were talking about this forum, and not the EA forum.
bangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 09:37:PM   #1785
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangus View Post
I think he made a mistake and thought you were talking about this forum, and not the EA forum.
Seems like that.

_________
FiFA 17 seems to not have the Aliasing issue, right? I didn't tried the game at my native res (Used dsr 4x) so I dont know if they're still ising low res DOF buffer ( I deleted the demo and the game is at 63% downloaded so I cant test it).

Can anyone conformnif the Aliasing issue due to DoF still exist?

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
Old 11-01-2017, 10:42:PM   #1786
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasar80 View Post
Oooooh, the horror!!!
Ofcourse there is scripting, momentum and many more bad stuff about fifa series.
And it's more frustrating since today's technology allows for much more and EA is a big, respectable company with resources.
Anyway, I see that their tactic is: if you don't like it, than don't buy, not to try and listen to the users, very modern tactic, nothing to be said.
And yes, I see also forums being closed for being too....direct, another excelent marketing strategy.
But, for the time being they are the only ones on the market with a real soccer game, so it goes without words..if we don't like it we either not play fifa at all or choose PES.
Two excelent choices for us.
There is though hope for soccer games fans, as there are a few developers analyzing the oportunity to create a soccer game to rival FIFA and PES, perhaps than someone from the top will sound the wake up.
This.

Old 17-01-2017, 03:36:PM   #1787
Loewe
Club Supporter

Loewe is on a distinguished road
Hi guys,
I donīt know if this was already mentioned but I guess I found something.
First of all I have to admit that I have no clue at all according to create mods or anything like that but since the Frostbite Engine seems to be the problem (to create mods) whatīs about that:

https://github.com/GreyDynamics/FrostBite3_Editor

As I said before I donīt know if thatīll help you guys, I didnīt even try it yet, because I am 100% sure I wouldnīt understand anything.
Even through it says, that it is made for the Battlefield series and was created in order to "make something" with graphics, building and textures Iīm not sure if you can use it otherwise.
The problem is, this project has been discontinued. But just since 14 Dec 2016.
Iīll just leave it here in case someone want to take a look at it.
Iīm sorry if Iīm not allowed to post links etc. and Iīm sorry if you guys already have heared about it.

Best regards!

PS: Sorry for my bad English. It is not my native language
Loewe is offline   Reply With Quote