Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Off Topic Forums > SG Players Lounge

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 155 votes, 3.95 average. Display Modes
Old 17-04-2017, 03:46:PM   #6007
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
you will never put him top because Alex artificially adjusted his own rep

Sir Didier Drogba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 09:23:AM   #6008
freshfog
Club Supporter

freshfog is on a distinguished road
what something will you do when you when bored.I am so bored now
freshfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2017, 09:26:AM   #6009
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Sir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowSir Didier Drogba is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
I suggest suicide

Old 18-04-2017, 06:56:PM   #6010
Sepak
Cocaine

Sepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond reputeSepak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Didier Drogba View Post
you will never put him top because Alex artificially adjusted his own rep
You have even more rep than he has. A fifa modder that I like, someday he'll surpass you, even if it takes me another five years.
Old 18-04-2017, 07:21:PM   #6011
zlojack
Starting XI

zlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pelezlojack is nearly as awesome as Pele
Quote:
I suggest suicide
Alternately, perhaps try a finger in the the back door while jerking it.
Old 18-04-2017, 07:45:PM   #6012
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlojack View Post
Alternately, perhaps try a finger in the the back door while jerking it.
or the reverse end of a tooth brush

Sent from my SM-J120FN using Tapatalk

Old 18-04-2017, 07:46:PM   #6013
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepak View Post
You have even more rep than he has. A fifa modder that I like, someday he'll surpass you, even if it takes me another five years.
you see, I am even more popular than the artificially maxed guy!

Old 20-04-2017, 06:36:PM   #6014
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

RobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to RobbieD_PL Send a message via Skype™ to RobbieD_PL
What now for Bill O'Reilly and Milo Yiannopoulos? Lauren Southern would still totally take in it the ass from the O Factor. And Alex Jones would apologize for swearing whilst beating off to that shit.

Last edited by RobbieD_PL; 20-04-2017 at 06:40:PM.
RobbieD_PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2017, 04:44:PM   #6015
Sami 1999
Reserve Team

Sami 1999 could be mistaken for Xifio
Send a message via Skype™ to Sami 1999
So Saints Row 2 is Free on GoG and Steam for a limited time.

I've got mine.

Offer is supposed to end soon. So if anyone's interested, gotta catch em fast.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056
Sami 1999 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2017, 09:46:PM   #6016
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
What now for Bill O'Reilly and Milo Yiannopoulos? Lauren Southern would still totally take in it the ass from the O Factor. And Alex Jones would apologize for swearing whilst beating off to that shit.
O'Reilly disappears from the public sphere with all his money. Milo disappears with no money.

Maybe O'Reilly will continue publishing his appallingly bad 'history' books. He tried radio before and flopped.

Old 24-04-2017, 06:33:PM   #6017
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

O'Reilly is starting a podcast tonight called 'No Spin News '. I'll listen to the first one in case he talks about the scandal

Old 24-04-2017, 08:25:PM   #6018
RobbieD_PL
Unreliable deceiver

RobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud ofRobbieD_PL has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to RobbieD_PL Send a message via Skype™ to RobbieD_PL
Quote:
O'Reilly is starting a podcast tonight called 'No Spin News '. I'll listen to the first one in case he talks about the scandal

Farage is still masturbating over Trump and Putin on LBC. Now he's adding Le Pen to his fap bank, even though he never wanted to link up with her in the European Parliament.
RobbieD_PL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 12:19:AM   #6019
Sir Didier Drogba
Head Official

Yeah she made strong overtures to him and he knocked her back...