This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Older Championship Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 30-07-2004, 05:17:PM   #79
froddo
Club Supporter

froddo is on a distinguished road
I am new to CM4 so pardon me if my questions sounds stupid but i have to ask them to understand the game better.

1. in CM4, the green/red arrows appear in the traing schedule and not along with player stats as shown in the screenshots here. so how can i identify the areas in which the player is improving or degrading?

2. if a player improves in a skill, will his stat change?
3. how long does it take for training to show its effects?
4. which attributes of a coach are important for fast development of a player?
5.can each player has his own separate training schedule? if yes, how? (someone replied this to me earlier but i could not understand it.)
thanx
Old 17-08-2004, 06:07:AM   #80
sconoscuito
Club Supporter

sconoscuito is on a distinguished road
wwhere can i get these training scheduales damn it
sconoscuito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2004, 07:04:AM   #81
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Just copy it from the first post.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2004, 01:39:AM   #82
sconoscuito
Club Supporter

sconoscuito is on a distinguished road
thanks

new problem

my players keep gettin injured

whats up with that? I'm using the 1.1 version, the first post in the thread
sconoscuito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2004, 02:05:AM   #83
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
Add physios to the training schedules (and update to 4.1.5, via 4.1.4, if you haven't yet).
Old 30-08-2004, 01:11:AM   #84
Gerrard 17

Gerrard 17 is a glorious beacon of lightGerrard 17 is a glorious beacon of lightGerrard 17 is a glorious beacon of lightGerrard 17 is a glorious beacon of lightGerrard 17 is a glorious beacon of lightGerrard 17 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Gerrard 17
Dave's schedule never works for me, my players always have red arrows in the training screen as well as the attributes, however I've been using it for 3 seasons coz I can't be assed changing it

OK, one thing that always baffles me.

Should the GK training be corresponding to the outfield players? If I put Set Pieces defensive for example, should outfield players train it at the same time as GKs? Otherwise, who do the GK's train with if lets say the outfield players are in the weightroom at that time?

Also, I have all my outfield players on the same schedule... if I make a seperate one for Defenders and for Forwards, how are my defenders gonna train overloading without forwards?

Can someone clear those up for me.

Oh yeah, and Physios are very important. One time my physios left coz theyre contracts ended, I didn't notice. And I kept getting at least 3 training injuries per week, after a few weeks it hit me maybe I should check if my physios are still here My first team training schedule had no physios
Old 30-08-2004, 01:30:AM   #85
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

I'm not sure either, but I've always synchronized the schedules. When the attackers and midfielders are on overloading attack, I put the defenders on overloading defense.

The GK could train free kicks with the coaches, but I also synch that with my outfield players.
Old 04-10-2004, 02:06:AM   #86
rvdv
Youth Team

rvdv is an unknown quantity at this point
I am Liverpool now too. Do you want to show me which coaches you need for this training?
Old 26-06-2009, 03:47:PM   #87
Sensiro
Club Supporter

Sensiro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpvankasteren View Post
Just copy it from the first post.
It is not accessible any more!!!!!(((((((((
Sensiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2009, 07:25:PM   #88
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

Oh, I'm really sorry my statement dated 5 years ago doesn't hold up anymore.
Old 26-06-2009, 11:49:PM   #89
Sensiro
Club Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpvankasteren View Post
Oh, I'm really sorry my statement dated 5 years ago doesn't hold up anymore.
Forgive I did not wish you to offend but very much it would be desirable to receive good help!!! I have written on mail personally most Dave but while he and has not responded me(((
Old 29-06-2009, 11:03:PM   #90
Zlatan
Fan Favourite

Zlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud ofZlatan has much to be proud of
Well aren't you lucky I just found this schedule in a backup of my old computer. Have fun.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Trainingschema-001.doc (27.5 KB, 106 views)

"Mijn hart is rood zwart rood met drie witte kruisjes in het midden"
Zlatan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2009, 09:20:AM   #91
Sensiro
Club Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlatan View Post
Well aren't you lucky I just found this schedule in a backup of my old computer. Have fun.
THANKS Zlatan!!!
Robson, Kanchelskis and Giggs........