Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Older Championship Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 22-01-2004, 02:50:AM   #27
champdave
SG Sheffield Authority

champdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to champdave
Quote:
Originally posted by ralfwiggum
write to SI and get them to send u the disc with the patch on. the game is much improved with the patches.......
. . . or wait for an ADSL modem?

Has anyone got any feedbacks with recommended improvements etc.? I have started to test an U23's goalkeeping schedule.
champdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2004, 03:07:AM   #28
shokz
The Red Devil

shokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to behold
Cheers Dave for the schedule, its working a charm with my Sporting Lisbon team.

Old Schedule - 2003/04
Portuguese Superleague Winners(Went the season unbeaten)
Portuguese Cup Winners
UEFA Cup 4th Round

Version 1.1 - 2004/05
Portuguese Superleague Winners(Won 34 out of 34 games - 100%)
Portuguese Cup Winners
Portuguese Super Cup Winners
UEFA Champions Lge Winners

Only spent between £7m-£8m on the jigsaw puzzle, using 4-4-1-1.

Delighted , delivered my first Champions League title in CM 03/04

shokz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2004, 05:08:PM   #29
champdave
SG Sheffield Authority

champdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to behold
No problem, it works great for me too! Whats the budget like at lisbon?
Old 22-01-2004, 08:08:PM   #30
shokz
The Red Devil

shokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to beholdshokz is a splendid one to behold
I started off with £5m budget, but I used it wisely.(I.e just paying £1m for Kallstrom/Farnerud, and paying the rest over 24months leaving me money on other players.)

Toledo(£300k) and Tsigalko(£500k) were bargains.

Toledo - 22goals in 44starts, not bad for a winger eh.
Tisgalko - 56 goals in 49 starts.
Old 23-01-2004, 09:11:AM   #31
JTNY
Starting XI

JTNY is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to JTNY
Quote:
Originally posted by champdave
I use 1.1 as try downloading a 40mb+ file on a 56k connection that barely works. (at 5p/minute)

I get that on GK a lot, but the players still improve. I have just finished the first season last night, ill post a new pic of Kirko who has improved a hell of a lot.
You should download Download Accelerator Program (DAP) off CNET. It is a trial version but it lasts forever. It allows to pause a download and resume when you go back on the internet. I am also on 56k, so I downloaded gradually with DAP. It also searches for mirrors with quicker speeds.
Old 23-01-2004, 08:01:PM   #32
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
doesnt GetRight just do that?

TROD.

Into my heart an air that kills
From yon far country blows:
What are those blue remembered hills,
What spires, what farms are those?

That is the land of lost content,
I see it shining plain,
The happy highways where I went
And cannot come again.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2004, 08:16:PM   #33
Tom
That Nice Guy

Tom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowTom is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
ive never thought about this before, but could this only be working so good for Dave cos he is not using any EP's?

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 24-01-2004, 09:39:PM   #34
champdave
SG Sheffield Authority

Or I could wait another week as the modem has almost arrived? I'm not patricularyly desparate for 4.1.4 as my game is working damn fine at the moment. Doesn't the new one improve the training anyway? I could've sworn I read somewhere that it made the training less sensitive or something.

EDIT: my bad, that was 4.1.3
Old 24-01-2004, 09:45:PM   #35
Tom
That Nice Guy

Dave, i agree with Mr Wiggam (lol) i just dont see hows its improved that much, i have literally copied everything you said, i have the same amount of coaches as you with 18+ in outfield and goalkeeping, im liverpool aswell! The only difference (that i can see) is that im using 4.1.4 and you arnt

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 29-01-2004, 02:02:AM   #36
shokz
The Red Devil

Training schedule working great for me.
Old 29-01-2004, 03:18:AM   #37
Tom
That Nice Guy

yeah, can you post a pic of his stats in a weeks time please.

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.

Old 31-01-2004, 12:03:AM   #38
Lean
Fan Favourite

Lean is on a distinguished road
Not trying to be an ass, but how the hell in earth you got Owen's jumping almost 20? I'm using the new schedule on 4.1.1 patch and his jumping is still 3...
Old 31-01-2004, 12:04:AM   #39
Tom
That Nice Guy

ah i wouldnt bother, this training schedule is just dodgy. It genuinlly doensnt make sense.

TROD.

I see it shining plain,
And cannot come again.