Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Older Championship Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 18-01-2004, 10:53:PM   #14
Fill
Red Card - Life [Multiple Accounts]

Fill is on a distinguished road
Here is the real Florent Sinama-Pongolle here i have used MCM to put his ability the same as his potential ability so please explain how Dave's training has made him better than his potential?

Fill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 11:13:PM   #15
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
For my game he once had a pot. ability of 184, so that can be for him too...........
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
PSVFOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 11:18:PM   #16
Fill
Red Card - Life [Multiple Accounts]

Fill is on a distinguished road
Even at 184 he aint as great as daves got him
Fill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 11:25:PM   #17
champdave
SG Sheffield Authority

champdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to champdave
He is pot. 185 in my game?

Don't ask me about Owen both footed. Now you point it out, it is kinda strange. I aint used to editor due to the fact that it screws up games. I have seen players' feet (lol) improving, once you play for long enough. Some players seem to improve more rapidly, I guess it's how much it gets used in games.

In my old game I had Gerrard both footed and Le Tallec, and even Kirkland managed to use his other foot once in a while!

Another tip is to play players as much as possible - first team games make all the difference when improving youngsters with a big future.

Here's Kirko for the person ages ago who wanted it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kirkland.jpg (33.5 KB, 826 views)
champdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 11:28:PM   #18
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
Dave uses 4.1.1 anyway
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
PSVFOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 11:43:PM   #19
champdave
SG Sheffield Authority

champdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to behold
Yep, and MCM doesnt edit in arrows lol!
Old 19-01-2004, 12:18:AM   #20
ralfwiggum
Youth Team

ralfwiggum is on a distinguished road
why do u use 4.1.1 out of interest?
Old 19-01-2004, 03:56:AM   #21
Drowning-Pool
Reserve Team

Drowning-Pool is on a distinguished road
pongolle is [email protected] in the games i've played ( with milan) coz i scouted him all 3 times.

i've also got a schedule similar to daves cept i got diff ones for def, mid, and attackers, and of course goalkeeping. one week a player will have lotsa greens, next week reds. thats what makes ur training good? u gotta have more greens when they improve than reds the next week.

i got BRILLIANT staff with my milan team i dont think my training is as good as his. i managed to get reyes better than that tho, but it took me like 2 seasons

Last edited by Drowning-Pool; 19-01-2004 at 03:58:AM.
Drowning-Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2004, 05:49:AM   #22
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
If you look at Owen's stats, he's not far from becoming two-footed. (stats for left/right foot can improve/deteriorate in-game)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled-1.jpg (116.0 KB, 782 views)
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2004, 07:08:AM   #23
Gerrard 17

Gerrard 17 is a glorious beacon of lightGerrard 17 is a glorious beacon of lightGerrard 17 is a glorious beacon of lightGerrard 17 is a glorious beacon of lightGerrard 17 is a glorious beacon of lightGerrard 17 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Gerrard 17
Dave, do you ever get "Player shouldn't waste time training outfield skills" type of comments from coaches on the GK schedule?

Coz I get those all the time
Old 19-01-2004, 05:32:PM   #24
champdave
SG Sheffield Authority

I use 1.1 as try downloading a 40mb+ file on a 56k connection that barely works. (at 5p/minute)

I get that on GK a lot, but the players still improve. I have just finished the first season last night, ill post a new pic of Kirko who has improved a hell of a lot.
Old 19-01-2004, 06:59:PM   #25
ralfwiggum
Youth Team

ralfwiggum is on a distinguished road
write to SI and get them to send u the disc with the patch on. the game is much improved with the patches.......
Old 20-01-2004, 04:05:AM   #26
rpvankasteren
Fan Favourite

rpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud ofrpvankasteren has much to be proud of
On topic please. I don't want to delete all off topic posts, but I will if I think it's nescessary.
rpvankasteren is offline   Reply With Quote