This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > Management Games > Other Management Games > Older Championship Manager Titles Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 18-01-2004, 05:23:AM   #1
champdave
SG Sheffield Authority

champdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to champdave
Daves v1.1 Training Schedule

Here is the new training schedule:

1) Dave's Schedule v1.1 - For the first team only (or players in reserve >30 y.o)
2) Dave's GK v1.1 - Exactly what it says on the tin
3) Dave's U23's v1.0 - A new schedule for the youths and reserves (reserves up to 30 - it is called U23 as I usually sell players who are older than 23 in my reserves)

Tips:
- Tweak it for your team: this works fine at Liverpool with my players, my coaches and my physios, but will it work as well for you at Everton/Accrington Stanley?
- Get coaches who are +15 in outfield/GK (perferably both): If you havn't got any, do a filtered search on staff search.
- For the U23's make sure that your coaches/physios have +15 for Working with Youngsters

Here they are in their full glory:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg daves scheds.jpg (85.2 KB, 4846 views)
champdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 05:25:AM   #2
champdave
SG Sheffield Authority

champdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to beholdchampdave is a splendid one to behold
Ex. 1: Owen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mikeow.jpg (34.5 KB, 3409 views)
Old 18-01-2004, 05:26:AM   #3
champdave
SG Sheffield Authority

Ex. 2: Riise
Attached Images
File Type: jpg riise.jpg (34.8 KB, 3031 views)
Old 18-01-2004, 05:31:AM   #4
champdave
SG Sheffield Authority

Ex. 3: Kilgallon

Other examples I have are: (post if you want to see any of them)
- Rob Davis (DM youth player)
- El-Hadji Diouf (AM)
- Patrice Evra (DL)
- Florent Sinama-Pongolle (SC)
- Steven Gerrard (DM)
- Sami Hyypia (DC)
- Andrés Iniesta (DM)
- Harry Kewell (AM)
- David Raven (DC youth player)
- José Antonio Reyes (SC)
- Ritchie Partridge (AM)
- John Welsh (DM)
- Ryan Wilkie (AM youth player)
- Chris Kirkland (GK)
- Paul Lancaster (GK youth player)

BTW I didn't take these screenshots at a week where they had a lot of green arrows! They were taken at random times!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kilgallon.jpg (33.8 KB, 2949 views)
Old 18-01-2004, 05:41:AM   #5
rony31
Superstar

rony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant futurerony31 has a brilliant future
not very good for Influence
rony31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 05:50:AM   #6
SRB
Senior Squad

SRB is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to SRB Send a message via AIM to SRB
not a bad schedule, but looks very defensive oriented. my squad is mostly offfense as i hold them to gung ho and an attackin formation. can u post some goalkeeper screenies?

Thanks $teaua
SRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 06:01:AM   #7
Ebonix
YELLOW CARD - Sarcasm

Ebonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to allEbonix is a name known to all
Could I see Reyes & Pongolle?

||| Tumblr ||| Last.FM |||
Ebonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 06:20:AM   #8
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
The other one doesn't work for my aldershot. I hope this one works better this time
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
PSVFOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2004, 08:47:AM   #9
JTNY
Starting XI

JTNY is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to JTNY
I like my own schedule better.

Seems to work quite well for you. I think training differs for each team.... besides, coaches and training facilities do matter.
Old 18-01-2004, 04:52:PM   #10
champdave
SG Sheffield Authority

The mental stats are quite tricky. The player's performances in matches affect this, and as neither are Captains, their influence falls. Hyypia and Gerrard, for example, retain 20 influence because they are vice captain/captain.

It's quite tricky to raise attacking stats, as Overload (attack) and Set Pieces (attack) raise defence more than attack. The only options are Shooting and Heading, but both only bring a small increase and it it better to use Overload (defence) for a better overall change.

I assure you that the attack works though: here is FSP!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flopo.jpg (35.9 KB, 2913 views)
Old 18-01-2004, 04:55:PM   #11
champdave
SG Sheffield Authority

Reyes:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg reyes.jpg (36.1 KB, 2676 views)
Old 18-01-2004, 10:14:PM   #12
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

PSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nicePSVFOREVER is just really nice
This new schedule works great for me so far, especially the GK one
I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of freezing cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for letting us work there, and when we got home, our Dad would murder us in cold blood, each night, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah." But you try and tell the young people of today that... and they won't believe ya'.
Old 18-01-2004, 10:34:PM   #13
PSVFOREVER
Fan Favourite

And why should he show his schedules than No point in lying about that.

i also think Dave is a more respected member as you, so before saying this have some prove