Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 2004 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-01-2004, 12:02:PM   #27
santino
Fan Favourite

santino will become famous soon enough
i just replaced the 2 files and it worked..thanks, and anyone using the hidden face patch from socceraccess, u might need to re-install it to get it working again.

santino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 04:04:PM   #28
mike86
Club Supporter

mike86 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to mike86
Hi
I think that there is very weird bug in CC 2004.
I didn't saw any way to CREATE my own team and to import it some league.
I can only edit teams.
But i can't creat my own nor create league ot tournament.
I think that is right to call this .

EDITION CENTER 2004 cause you cant create nothing .
And i'm disappointed that there isn't image of the player in whole size to see what changes i make.
I see only the head

I hope that will be patch for CC or something like that.
Old 06-01-2004, 04:05:PM   #29
O-car
Starting XI

O-car is just really niceO-car is just really niceO-car is just really niceO-car is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Hakeem
its not Chau's fault.

nobody actually can put new files to the game. and EA didnt even tell him how (:/)
yeh, Im not mad at him, Im just pissed off at EA. You were able to enable the 3rdkits and gk kits for teams that werent assigned to them in fifa 2003
Old 06-01-2004, 04:44:PM   #30
Hakeem
Superman

Hakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Hakeem
Quote:
Originally posted by mike86
Hi
I think that there is very weird bug in CC 2004.
I didn't saw any way to CREATE my own team and to import it some league.
I can only edit teams.
But i can't creat my own nor create league ot tournament.
I think that is right to call this .

EDITION CENTER 2004 cause you cant create nothing .
And i'm disappointed that there isn't image of the player in whole size to see what changes i make.
I see only the head

I hope that will be patch for CC or something like that.

read the thread man, there is no add team function and I explained why already.

dipbhattacharya: no program can work out the sleeves problem.

"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
Wil Wheaton - River Phoenix - Corey Feldman - Jerry O'Connell and Kiefer Sutherland

Stand by Me

Visit my Movies Blog
Visit my DVD Collection
MoviesOnline Contributor
Hakeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 05:31:PM   #31
cuzo
Club Supporter

cuzo is on a distinguished road
First of all ...What a great utility this is....very easy to use ...Many thanks for all the hard work put into it ....

My query is when I altered a team, changing the players stats and the team formation, I eagerly saved it and then started the game ....However when I checked my team none of the formation changes had been made in the game... I checked the players stats and they had altered , so I just changed the formation and starting 11 with Team Managagement....

Not sure if this is a bug...anyone else noticed this ?
cuzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 06:33:PM   #32
BoyToy
Club Supporter

BoyToy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by cuzo
First of all ...What a great utility this is....very easy to use ...Many thanks for all the hard work put into it ....

My query is when I altered a team, changing the players stats and the team formation, I eagerly saved it and then started the game ....However when I checked my team none of the formation changes had been made in the game... I checked the players stats and they had altered , so I just changed the formation and starting 11 with Team Managagement....

Not sure if this is a bug...anyone else noticed this ?
Yup same thing happened to me. But I don't think it's a bug, maybe it sticks to our saved formation in the game.
BoyToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 07:00:PM   #33
LiberoHong
Club Supporter

LiberoHong is on a distinguished road
I downloaded the CC04, i'v had Ballraptor and Hiddenfaces patch. Saw and Read this thread, replaced all files and still don't work. so just to be sure, i re-installed the whole game damn it takes while. And Voila, it ain't working.

If i just open the Zipped folder and click on CC2004, window says extraction recommended, then i do it anyway, and it would say error- no matter what.

If i extract all files and click on EAball that reads CC2004, something comes up - it says CC2004 but screen is damn empty and white. WTF should i do? some help por favor.

Do you guys extract it and click cc2004.exe or just open it without extraction????
LiberoHong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 07:12:PM   #34
BoyToy
Club Supporter

BoyToy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by LiberoHong
I downloaded the CC04, i'v had Ballraptor and Hiddenfaces patch. Saw and Read this thread, replaced all files and still don't work. so just to be sure, i re-installed the whole game damn it takes while. And Voila, it ain't working.

If i just open the Zipped folder and click on CC2004, window says extraction recommended, then i do it anyway, and it would say error- no matter what.

If i extract all files and click on EAball that reads CC2004, something comes up - it says CC2004 but screen is damn empty and white. WTF should i do? some help por favor.

Do you guys extract it and click cc2004.exe or just open it without extraction????
U have to exract ALL the files from WINZIP using the EXTRACT button to a new folder and than run it from there.
BoyToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 07:25:PM   #35
Matt Holme
Manager

Matt Holme is an unknown quantity at this point
And make sure you also click on "Use Folder Names" or else after the Creation Centre is unzipped it will not work.
Matt Holme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 07:58:PM   #36
eof638c
Club Supporter

eof638c is on a distinguished road
CC2004

How do you change the existing kit font to new ones? using CC2004
eof638c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 08:07:PM   #37
G2000
Youth Team

G2000 is on a distinguished road
I just downloaded v2.0 of CC and when I open it, I see no teams to edit (just a blank page where the teams were supposed to show up). Since I have used other editors, I restored the entire CMN folder from my CD. Still having the same problem.
G2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 08:27:PM   #38
chau
Youth Team

chau is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by G2000
I just downloaded v2.0 of CC and when I open it, I see no teams to edit (just a blank page where the teams were supposed to show up). Since I have used other editors, I restored the entire CMN folder from my CD. Still having the same problem.
Can you tell me what version of FIFA 2004 are you using (eg. English, German, etc..)?

And what's your PC configurations? Especially CPU, RAM.

Also what OS are you using? XP, 98, ME?
chau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 08:34:PM   #39
G2000
Youth Team

G2000 is on a distinguished road
Yes. FIFA 2004 English updated to v1.1

System Spec: AMD 850 Mhz, 512 MB RAM

Just a quick footnote. The previous release did run on my machine, however once I started maniplutaing a few teams the application shut down.
G2000 is offline   Reply With Quote