Soccer Gaming Forums
Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Rules User CP Tools Home

Go Back   Soccer Gaming Forums | FIFA Forums, FIFA Mods, Futball > FIFA Series > Older FIFA Titles Forum > FIFA 2004 Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-01-2004, 03:25:AM   #1
Hakeem
Superman

Hakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for nowHakeem is on Lord Azrael's good graces, for now
Send a message via ICQ to Hakeem
Creation Centre Bugs & Errors: Post'em Here!!!

this is the thread where you'll be able to post errors and bugs, give solutions, and search for errors you have.

please do not repeat the errors, and dont ask for a solution if you havent searched before.

cheers.

"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
Wil Wheaton - River Phoenix - Corey Feldman - Jerry O'Connell and Kiefer Sutherland

Stand by Me

Visit my Movies Blog
Visit my DVD Collection
MoviesOnline Contributor
Hakeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 03:43:AM   #2
BoyToy
Club Supporter

BoyToy is on a distinguished road
If your CC doesn't work than this is what I did for mine to work:
Open the zip file using WINZIP, go to ACTIONS at the top and EXTRACT ALL the files to a folder( just make one), now go the folder U extracted the files to and click the .exe file. Should work, well worked for me . Post back if it works so others can do the same.
Cheers.
Old 06-01-2004, 04:15:AM   #3
underratedbadas
Club Supporter

underratedbadas is on a distinguished road
Just lost a whole bastard team!!! created a GK saved it, then created each player and saved the DB after each part, e.g. after name, appearance, and atributes. i think i accidently clicked the undo button and my whole team except the GK dissapeared, i pressed redo, but that brought back the old team (im editing rochdale as there is no way to create a team from scratch) there is no way to bring them back, theyve just dissapeared!!!!!!!!!
underratedbadas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 04:16:AM   #4
chris8875
Club Supporter

chris8875 is on a distinguished road
hey people!i ve done exactly what BoyToy said but again appeared the same problem...so now what can we do people?as u might have noticed many people face that same problem?is there any solution?
chris8875 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 04:46:AM   #5
P Keane
Club Supporter

P Keane is on a distinguished road
Had a simillar problem, after looking around at a few d/l sites I found what appear to be two different versions of CC2004. From EA I downloaded Creation Centre 1.0.2.10, but from other sites I got CC2004_102101 . I was unable to get the version from ea to function, however the latter version opened without any problems. Is it actually a different version? Or is the file just named differently? I don't know.

As for using CC, I have been unable to create a new player as the program crashes, also I have been unable to open the Barclaycard FA Premiership, as it too causes the program to crash.
P Keane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 04:57:AM   #6
O-car
Starting XI

O-car is just really niceO-car is just really niceO-car is just really niceO-car is just really nice
How come you´re not able to enable gk kits for 1st divison teams?? was gonna put the west ham goalie kit in the game but I can´t enable the kit
Old 06-01-2004, 05:11:AM   #7
underratedbadas
Club Supporter

underratedbadas is on a distinguished road
OK scratch my last problem, restarted the program and they were all back in the team. I have successfully created a teamof players by editing Rochdale FC. Only thing i cant do now is change the kits!!!
underratedbadas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 05:17:AM   #8
BoyToy
Club Supporter

BoyToy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by P Keane
Had a simillar problem, after looking around at a few d/l sites I found what appear to be two different versions of CC2004. From EA I downloaded Creation Centre 1.0.2.10, but from other sites I got CC2004_102101 . I was unable to get the version from ea to function, however the latter version opened without any problems. Is it actually a different version? Or is the file just named differently? I don't know.

As for using CC, I have been unable to create a new player as the program crashes, also I have been unable to open the Barclaycard FA Premiership, as it too causes the program to crash.
Maybe thats the problem. I got mine from herehttp://downloads.soccergaming.com/co...p3?id=00008843 and it works well for me.
BoyToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 05:31:AM   #9
chau
Youth Team

chau is on a distinguished road
Crash on starting CC 2004

Hi all,

I noticed that quite a few people are having problems with CC2004 crashing.

This might cause by corrupted data files which might have been edited previously using other editors.

Best thing to do is to copy these files back from your FIFA2004 CD.

The files in question are:

DATA\CMN\FIFA.DB

and the language DB file in DATA\CMN\FE folder
For example ENG.DB for English version, GER.DB for German version...

Make sure these files are not "Readonly" after you copying them.

On top of this, you must extract the files from the zip before running the CC2004.exe. When you unzip be sure to have the "Use Folder Names" box ticked or else the Creation Centre will not work.

Good luck.
chau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 05:34:AM   #10
Peruvian
Club Supporter

Peruvian is on a distinguished road
Re: Crash on starting CC 2004

Quote:
Originally posted by chau
Hi all,

I noticed that quite a few people are having problems with CC2004 crashing.

This might cause by corrupted data files which might have been edited previously using other editors.

Best thing to do is to copy these files back from your FIFA2004 CD.

The files in question are:

DATA\CMN\FIFA.DB

and the language DB file in DATA\CMN\FE folder
For example ENG.DB for English version, GER.DB for German version...

Make sure these files are not "Readonly" after you copying them.

Good luck.
well, I edited the game before by changing the League levels form 6 to 1 in Rest of World and Brazilian League and I have luckly any problems with CC
Peruvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 05:40:AM   #11
Peruvian
Club Supporter

Peruvian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by BoyToy
Maybe thats the problem. I got mine from herehttp://downloads.soccergaming.com/co...p3?id=00008843 and it works well for me.
I got mine form www.socceraccess.com and it works fine
Peruvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 06:00:AM   #12
P Keane
Club Supporter

P Keane is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the advice. Any ideas as to why certain leagues and or 'create a player' would/are causing the program to crash?
Thanks in adance.
P Keane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2004, 06:01:AM   #13
webwolf
Club Supporter

webwolf is on a distinguished road
Chau

How about if the game is installed in the Swedish version.

Should Creation Center work anyway, or is it as before (FEd) That I need to install it in English or some of the other preferred languages to get it working properly?

I can now see the creation center after changing the FIFA.DB but it is empty.

Do I have to copy the laguages files anyway or do I have to install the game with another prefered laguage?

As usually I suppose you done a great job. I hope you get paid nowadays instead of postcards ;- )
webwolf is offline   Reply With Quote