This site is sponsored by Southfield Carpet Cleaners located in Southfied Michigan. If you're looking for the best carpet cleaning SouthField, MI be sure to check them out. They offer full service carpet cleaning as well as upholstery cleaning at great prices.
Just in time for the PC release, EA SPORTS have announced the details of what their upcoming FIFA 2004 PC Patch will add and fix. The patch is expected out in the next 24-48 hours. As soon as it is available we will have a direct link on this website. The patch will feature:
- Added Multiplayer (Direct IP and Local Area Network) in Game Modes
- Added Controller Settings in Options (allowing you to customise controls)
- Added Detail Level in Advanced Settings
- Added Save Replay in Instant Replay
- Fixed loss of mouse control in Practice Pause Menu
- Fixed EASO localization on the Brazilian Portuguese build
- Direct IP supports 2 PC's, 4 users max per PC
- LAN supports up to 4 PC's, 2 users max per PC
- To remap a controller on the Controller Settings screen, click with the mouse on the keys/buttons you want to change
- Use the Detail Level option to fine tune the performance of the game with your PC - a lower level will improve the speed, a higher level will increase the graphical quality
- Saved replays can be loaded from the Save/Load screen
There are different language versions: English, Dutch, Swedish, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Brazilian, Portuguese, Portuguese, Italian.